PDA

View Full Version : Dialogue Between Osama And Saddam

Protected_Diamond
10-15-2005, 06:04 PM
Tauhid

Osama: What is Tauhid?

Saddam: of course I know this one…… it's to believe in one God

Osama: Actually you're wrong

Saddam: Wwwwwwwwwhat!!!! Come on, every one knows that Tauhid means to believe in one God…..don't try to trick me this time.

Osama: Brother, some jews believe in one god, so are they Muslims?

Saddam: oh, aaaaah, uuuuu. Ok, you've got me again.

Osama: You see, merely believing in one god is not Tauhid, but is known as "Wahdah".

Saddam: Wha Da?

Osama: "Whahdah"

Saddam: I see, so what's the definition of Tauhid then?

Osama Tauhid is to believe in the prophethood of the last Prophet Muhammad (SAW), and then to believe in the one God which he has informed us of.

Saddam: AH HA, yes of course , as the jews don't believe in the prophethood of the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW), so even if they believe in one god, they do not have the belief of Tauhid.

Osama: You're right there. This concept is given by the Holy Quran as the first verse of Sura Ikhlas/Tauhid is “ Say (Oh Muhammad SAW) He is Allah the one”(112:1)

Shirk

Osama: OK, then Einstein, tell me what's Shirk (polytheism)?

Saddam: Poly-whatsit ??? I can tell you what shirk is man, that’s if you worship anyone other than Allah, it's shirk.

Osama: well to put it simpler, if you break any of the rules of Tauhid, then shirk is committed.

Saddam: Other than worshipping any thing other than Allah (SWT), what else is shirk?

Osama: There are some actions and attributes (qualities) of Allah (SWT) which are specific to him.

Saddam: What does that mean?

Osama: What that means, Einstein!, is that, for instance, creating the universe is an action of Allah (SWT) nobody else can be a partner to this action. If any one has the belief that some one other than Allah(SWT) created this universe, then it would be shirk.

Saddam: I see. So how can there be actions and attributes which are common between Allah (SWT) and his creation. I don't get that.

Osama: It's quite simple really, I'll explain with an example. Allah (SWT) can hear, "Samee'" which means hearer, is one of his attributes, mentioned in verse (Al-Isra 17: 1). But as you know we can also hear….

Saddam: Oh yeh…..

Osama: Infact Allah (SWT) has used the same word "Samee'" to describe the humans hearing, in verse (Al-Insan 76:2 ).

Saddam: yes but what's the difference between Allah(SWT) and the creation regarding these common attributes?

Osama: Good question. Of course there is a great difference. In these common attributes Allah(SWT) is the owner of these attributes.

Saddam: What does that mean?

Osama: What that means is that Allah( SWT) has always had these attributes and will always have them and does not rely on anyone for these attributes.

Saddam: of course

Osama: we on the other hand receive all our powers from Allah(swt), and we totally rely on him for them.

Saddam: Does the Quran mention any other common attributes?

Osama: Yes, many. I'll give you a few. The words "Raoof" and "Raheem", which mean most kind, most merciful are used for Allah( SWT) in verse (Al-Baqarah 2:143). Yet the same words are used for the Holy prophet Muhammad (SAW) in the verse (At-Taubah 9:128).

Saddam: I see. So there's nothing wrong with calling the Holy Prohet( SAW) Raoof and Raheem.

Osama: Of course not. The same rules apply again which is that these attributes apply to Allah(SWT) according to his highest status, and do not have the same meaning when applied upon the Holy Prophet(SAW), as is the rule with all attributes common between Allah( SWT) and his creation.

Saddam: Any more examples of common attributes……

Osama: Yes I'll give you one more. The word "Shaheed" which means witness, is used for Allah(SWT) in verse (Al-Hajj 22:17), yet it is used for the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SAW) in verses (An-Nisa 4 : 41) and (Al-Baqarah 2 : 143). The word "Shahid" which also means witness is used for the Holy Prophet (SAW) in verse (Al-Ahzab 33:45).

Saddam: What is meant by the word witness, I don’t really understand.

Osama: Man, this is The Revival not the encyclopaedia Britannica. I'll explain to you in brief. A witness is someone who is present and sees, other than the words "Shahid" and "Shaheed", the words Hazir (present) and Nazir (one who sees) are also used which have the same meaning.

Saddam: AH HA, so saying that the Holy prophet is Hazir Nazir, is the same as saying the prophet is a witness (Shahid/ Shaheed), as the meaning is the same.

Osama I must say you are getting clever!!!

Taken 4rom the revival...voice of the muslim youth!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
10-15-2005, 06:08 PM
;D that's a good one

Salema
10-15-2005, 06:12 PM
WOW.. :thumbs_up / ;D

ummbilal
10-15-2005, 06:51 PM
yes very good!!!

did anyone see that tv programme called between iraq and a hard place or something like that, when they had a phone conversation between sadam and Osamah, cursing each other and saying they hate each other,

it was acctually very funny,

http://www.channel4.com/news/2003/sp...ard_place.html

i think u can acctually down load it from the site,

inshaallah Allah will unite the muslims against the enemys of Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 11:09 AM
salam
mashallah very good
jazkallah for the post
wasalam

rukx
10-18-2005, 08:25 PM
lol datz funni

Z
10-18-2005, 11:09 PM
Peace.

Right, do you have any proof of this conversation taking place?

S_87
10-19-2005, 01:37 PM
:sl:

muhammed salallahu alayhee wassalam is not *Hazir Nazir* as some people think today.

if you look at the ayahs quoted, then look at what this dialogue is trying to imply you will see two different things

:w: :)

Protected_Diamond
10-19-2005, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 350z
Peace.

Right, do you have any proof of this conversation taking place?
no bro is not the actual conversation that tok place...the revival magazine jus published this in thier magazine to show youngsters or anyone the difference between shirk..etc

Sanobar
10-19-2005, 04:53 PM
funny one sis!!!!!!!! ;D

IslamInside
10-20-2005, 08:48 AM
hahaha that was funny ;D not sure if the conversation really happened ! :)

esmael
10-26-2005, 12:49 PM
Thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.