/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi - I'm New here - R u going to say Hello?

*s*
01-17-2005, 02:13 PM
:sl: :)

I came across this site on our sites Islamic Link Exchange - thought i'd check it out - Looks good :thumbs_up , May Allah Reward your efforts.

I'll try and be a regular here and tell my friends to join.

Please do check out our site aswell

Take Care you all - and catch u later.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
*s*
01-17-2005, 02:22 PM
:sl:

Infact I joined this site quite Happily - but as i'm looking through i'm left quite speechless - There are posts in here which have been directly copied from My brothers site www.4Muslims.Org - We would have no problems with this if a) we'd been asked or b) it was stated where the posts came from - but just copying them as your own words or thoughts is just sad! Credit where credits due .... is what i'm saying.

Mashallah this site looks good and sites like this take time & effort - using material from elswhere is fine - when you say that but using it as your own work .... thats really dissapointed me!

kadafi
01-17-2005, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *s*
:sl: :)

I came across this site on our sites Islamic Link Exchange - thought i'd check it out - Looks good :thumbs_up , May Allah Reward your efforts.

I'll try and be a regular here and tell my friends to join.

Please do check out our site aswell

Take Care you all - and catch u later.
:sl: sis and welcome aboard!

Khaldun
01-17-2005, 03:32 PM

welcome sister and may Allah make your stay a long one and increase you and us in knowledge ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
WomanOfJihad
01-17-2005, 05:43 PM
AHLAN WA SAHLANNNN ...... UKTHI *s* : D

REally Glad to have u hear sis .... Hope u thrilll Us with ur Postssss, Discussions n Debatess ..Since u an EXPERTTT .. ; ) and err sisss Make this Forum just as good as u can .... :$

* Lookin fwd to read ur posts,n the outcome of ur Recipes *

Umm Yoosuf
01-17-2005, 05:51 PM
WELCOME DEAR SIS

Sahabiyaat
01-17-2005, 07:36 PM
:sl: sister...

:)

Uma Rayanah
01-18-2005, 10:04 AM

~*I hope u r all in da best state of health 'N' iman inshallah*~

We/come dear sister..

Hope u Hv aa wanderful time ... and increase ur Imaan..inshallah...

*s*
01-18-2005, 11:44 AM
:w:

Thanks all for your warm welcome! :)

Sayfullah
01-18-2005, 01:04 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!