/* */

PDA

View Full Version : en Francais

pious_hijabi
10-16-2005, 04:55 AM
Ce message est pour la personne qui voulait savoir si il y a une personne qui parle le français. Je voudrais tout d’abord vous passer le bonjour et vous souhaiter la bienvenue à ce site. Je suis ma aussi nouvelle a ce site mais si vous avez besoin d’aucun aide vous pouvez toujours me le demander. Wa/salam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
10-16-2005, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by pious_hijabi
Ce message est pour la personne qui voulait savoir si il y a une personne qui parle le français. Je voudrais tout d’abord vous passer le bonjour et vous souhaiter la bienvenue à ce site. Je suis ma aussi nouvelle a ce site mais si vous avez besoin d’aucun aide vous pouvez toujours me le demander. Wa/salam
salaam ma soeur je parle le français moi aussi ..ça me ferai vraiment plaisir de discuter avec toi ;)

10-16-2005, 09:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
:sl:

plz write in a language, the Admins/MODs can understand ! :-\

Wat was all tht ! ? :confused:

I think u already had ur intro :
http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...7189#post87189
well..she is speaking french nd wanna to know if there is any one speaking french here;)

Danish
10-16-2005, 09:35 AM
bonjour soeur! Je ne parle le franscais assez beaucoup, c'est tres difficille :( mais je pense le sort de personnes le parle francais en LI

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sanobar
10-16-2005, 09:51 AM
salam,

le welli peut parler le français mais l'iam juste sur les étapes d'étude. la bienvenue à l'emplacement et espèrent que vous avez un temps merveilleux ici !
ma'salamah

Sanobar
10-16-2005, 10:39 AM
salaam,
for the people who dotn knw frch....heres teh translation to wat sister pious_hijabi said...!

This message is for the person who wanted to know if there is a person
who speaks French. I would like first of all to pass the hello to you and to wish myself
the welcome with this site. I am my also new A this site but if you need any assistance you can always ask it to me.

meknesi
10-16-2005, 11:15 AM
oui oui

asmauk
10-16-2005, 11:22 AM

Salut pious_hijabi, je parle le français aussi. Si tu veux qu'on discute en français ça serait très sympa! :)

A+

10-16-2005, 12:58 PM
hehe moi aussi je parle français très bien alhamdulilah...

pious_hijabi
10-18-2005, 03:47 PM
This first message is for Brother ZAk, I made a mistake and started this thread on introduce myself but I meant to put on the general discussion, sorry about that.
The translation to what I said is: This message is for the person who wanted to know if there’s anybody speaks French. I want to first of all say hello and welcome you to this site. I’m new to this site myself but if you need any help you can always ask. Wa/salam
This message was intended for a sister who was new to the site, sorry for the confusion. It’s just she was looking for people who spoke French and I was replying to her thread because it was closed. For all the sisters who speak French thank you for the reply and inshallah will talk soon. Wa/salam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.