/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What did you learn today at school?

Pages : 1 [2]

Sanobar
01-31-2006, 08:46 AM
salam!
well i have my examz 4rm the 2nd of feb soo was really bzy with the revision and stuff....esp math...its killing me! :(:( and the rest of the classes were boring!!!!! :haha:
ma'salamah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
hidaayah
01-31-2006, 09:38 AM
:sl:
hope ur exams go well sis..^ :)..gave an islamiat test..and in english period wrote applications outside..in the corridor.. because there was a lizard in the class ..!! and some my friends are scared of it..;D while two of us wasted half of the period trying to kill it...;D
wassalam

mizan_aliashraf
01-31-2006, 10:45 AM
Salams
I want you to write a program, that includes 5 integers and it works out the total. First write a JSP, then do the design and finally do the code. And it should be like this and that.
That is what i learnt in school today
Wasaalam

Eliwen
01-31-2006, 05:53 PM
Today I learnt that higher class people do better in education than lower class people. So Middle Class kids acheive better grades than Working Class kids and are more likely to go on to futher education (generally)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nafy
01-31-2006, 06:05 PM
salaamz :)
today at college we learnt 'the decision making process'....n i've made da decision dat i aint gonna pass cus im thick ;D ;) yupppp
take care
w/salaamz :)

Sanobar
02-01-2006, 12:31 PM
Just Revising.........!

Sanobar
02-01-2006, 12:32 PM
just revising things...iam bored to studyin..i wish they were no examz on earth!!!!! :(:( :giggling:

MetSudaisTwice
02-01-2006, 01:32 PM
salam
had english, learning how to analyse text using different methods such as stylistic, historic etc
was really boring
wasalam

mizan_aliashraf
02-01-2006, 02:35 PM
Salams
Cognitive & Object Oriented Software Programming
Nutty stuff - makes you light headed
Wassalam

aZn_pLayGurL
02-01-2006, 02:37 PM
SaLaamz am at work and learned how 2 fLirt :wub: :giggling: Ma Manager telling me stories bwt it LoLzzzzz

hidaayah
02-01-2006, 03:10 PM
just revising things...iam bored to studyin..i wish they were no examz on earth!!!!!
me too!!..:)

had a test of PHYSICS..!! and read a ghazal in urdu..:giggling:

Eliwen
02-01-2006, 04:30 PM
I learnt that the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body (though i already knew that) and the eye is split like this too the info from the right side of the eye goes to the left side of the brain and vise versa...

I also learnt some stuff about LEDC's and MEDC's but i've forgotton it already...

:)

aZn_pLayGurL
02-01-2006, 04:33 PM
oHHHh thatz a Nice MashaLLa avatar :D

Ghazi
Salaam

I Learn't I'm not a morning person.

afriend
It's a shame really, but I ahven't been to school in the last 3 days, I supose ur thinking why I said that, but it's better to have triple english and double Maths on the same day than to be sick in bed.......

Ghazi
02-01-2006, 04:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iqram
It's a shame really, but I ahven't been to school in the last 3 days, I supose ur thinking why I said that, but it's better to have triple english and double Maths on the same day than to be sick in bed.......
Salaam

I get what your saying, may allah speed up your recovery.

aZn_pLayGurL
02-01-2006, 04:40 PM
So aLL JU LoT R scHooL KiDz :S

afriend
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes and proud of it!

better than being at college and uni! lot easier and less work load!!!

aZn_pLayGurL
02-01-2006, 04:42 PM
Yes and proud of it!

better than being at college and uni! lot easier and less work load!!!
LoLz trust me college days are the best were always repping good... what year ju in?

nafy
02-01-2006, 07:37 PM
salaaamz

I PASSED MY EXAM 2DAY!!! alhumdulilah!!!! :) am so happy!!! :) :) :)
wasnt expecting it.........always thort da job of fixing up a computer system was a mans job lol....
but 2day i showed i can also use a screw driver lol!!! ;) ;D

take care
w/salaamz :)

hasib
02-02-2006, 12:55 AM

What did i learn today in school?? hmmm..

1) That I love stationary noise processes

2) A system is pretty complex to design from ground up

3) Matlab is fun

:w:

Sanobar
02-02-2006, 10:03 AM
salam!
i had my exam today....i had french today...it ws ok....not so good not soo badd...! ;)
ma'salamah

Abdugafur
02-03-2006, 02:57 PM
I learnt nothing today.:brother:

hidaayah
02-04-2006, 09:05 AM

had an awesome day talking and laughing all day today....did a practical of physics today.. cudn't get the calculations right.. so made up my own..;D
wassalam

Sanobar
02-04-2006, 09:35 AM
salam!
had english exam today.....PHEW ...~! it was very lengthy.....mann my fingers are still paining..! :) had a lot of grammar4.....:uhwhat :uhwhat '
have math on monday......:grumbling :lol:
ma'salamah

afriend
02-04-2006, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aZn_pLayGurL
LoLz trust me college days are the best were always repping good... what year ju in?
I'm in year 9 and no matter what you say, school is goin 2 b the best.

Sanobar
02-04-2006, 09:45 AM
salam!

i agree with u bro iqram school days are th best :days of our lives" i misss going to school.....! :(
ma'salamah

afriend2
02-06-2006, 06:27 PM
I'm in year 9 and no matter what you say, school is goin 2 b the best.

salaam,

erm i think play school days were the best, we got to play and mess around and eat cookies! :happy: :statisfie

hhmmm, what did i learn today?
i learnt that english teachers are evil and give too much homework! :grumbling but mashAllah nearly finished essay! :happy:

wassalam

afriend
02-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Well today i got a whole load of Macbeth rubbish from my Teacher......that needs finishing today, but my scuance was about the laws of reflection and refraction, do i sound like the common high school geek?

Oh no, what's happening to me???????

Help.....

sibghatullah
02-06-2006, 06:44 PM
Aslamoalakum
After reading about about everyones day at thier school made me reminded my school dayz.......................!Really school life is the coolest time ones life.......................................!

afriend2
02-06-2006, 06:48 PM
Well today i got a whole load of Macbeth rubbish from my Teacher......that needs finishing today, but my scuance was about the laws of reflection and refraction, do i sound like the common high school geek?

Oh no, what's happening to me???????

Help.....

salaam,

i hated macbeth, because we had to do so much work on the wretched play i still remember the lines! nooooo :grumbling

and whats wrong with being a geek? i would love to be one, then i could get top grades! :'(

wassalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.