/* */

PDA

View Full Version : apparantley is halloween day nxt week..lol

Protected_Diamond
10-17-2005, 12:24 PM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

i was just walking home from college and these 3 christian dudes were like walking opposite me GAWPING at me lol (coz i wear a burka init with a niqaab) and i was like oooh no ere we go again! there guna say sumat 2 me..i quickly recited th kalimah n thought of Allah s.w.a and evryfin...n dey said 2 me iss halloweens day nxt week not 2day...LOL...n i was like omg!!...i just burst out lafin quitely n walked past them ignoring them...grrr...i felt like sayin take yo mask off den is it isnt halloween's day 2day..but Alhmadulilah i managed 2 have sum sabr...phew!!

got 2 go 2 college naw...less c if i can make it wodout any comments - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE lol...

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
10-17-2005, 12:27 PM
:sl:

lol.

Its good you had sabr. Knowing me, I wud have shown them wat my fist can do- but Al Hamdullilah havent been put in that position yet.

Allah ma3ik :love:

MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 12:30 PM
salam
lol that was funny, you should have said to them take your haloween mask off, mashallah very funny
sis were you scared? you shouldn't be scared of them, only fear allah
and am sure you was better dressed than those kuffars anyway
wasalam

Protected_Diamond
10-17-2005, 12:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl

lol.

Its good you had sabr. Knowing me, I wud have shown them wat my fist can do- but Al Hamdullilah havent been put in that position yet.

Allah ma3ik :love:
lol..u talk wid yo fists?..nah sis das not the way 2 go abt it...1 of ma mate always says 2 me im 2 soft..etc gives me such a big lecture...but then again we have to follow the prophet s.a.w and he was patient and kind das y is best not 2 get violient hena? well das ma view anyways lol

take care sis..awwh me dnt wana go college naw..jus wnaa carry on listning 2 dese nasheeds..awwh im guna get late lol..Allah hafiz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 12:32 PM
salam
yep very true sis violence is not always the answer
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 12:43 PM
salam
once i was chased by a dog, and subhanallah this dog was ugly and vicious and i just about run away from it, i quickly climbed over a gate
i thanked allah that day so much coz if it got me.......
wasalam

baby_muslimah15
10-17-2005, 10:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~baby girl~
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

speaking of which i have been bit by a dog ouch!! and it does hurt...awwh bless dad he thought i was guna die..lol..i went 2 hospital and tuk some tablets n im alive n kiking naw lol...even though dis happaned 2 years ago hehe

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu
Lol lol lol ;D ;D(okay not that funny) I have never been bitten by a dog MashaAllah, But I have been chased by like three at a time, it was soooo scary I thought it was Halloween(lol) ;D you dont have 2 laugh.... But I remember one time I was walking and it was this dog behind this fence and it started barkin like crazy so then it started diggin and I thought it was bout to get out....All of a sudden this dog came from under the fence, and then I started running like mad crazy, so then I looked behind me and it waz a chuwowa how ever u speel it...Oh yea I forgot to tell you ma cousin was with me but I left him.....So I had some bad experiences with dogs from puppies to big ones.....Salaamz

~*Sister*~
10-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Salaam, Patient is the Way to paradise and so is prayer,
Sis if a person says something to me, Il say something back which well make them think twice to watever remark they said, and pray to allah to lead me to the straigth path, Like in the Prophets time Loads of people Said things to him, threw rubbish on him...ect But he still prayed to Allah to forgive them.
i hope inshallah everything well be fine for u sis and for everyone else,

W.salaam

Ameeratul Layl
10-18-2005, 02:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~*Sister*~
Salaam, Patient is the Way to paradise and so is prayer,
Sis if a person says something to me, Il say something back which well make them think twice to watever remark they said, and pray to allah to lead me to the straigth path, Like in the Prophets time Loads of people Said things to him, threw rubbish on him...ect But he still prayed to Allah to forgive them.
i hope inshallah everything well be fine for u sis and for everyone else,

W.salaam

Ameen.
Sis, u are so positive. I wish I were lyk you. :coolsis:

:love: :coolsis: :love:

MetSudaisTwice
10-18-2005, 02:26 PM
salam
mashallah great advice
innalaha ma as sabireen
wasalam

Muezzin
10-19-2005, 06:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~baby girl~

i was just walking home from college and these 3 christian dudes were like walking opposite me GAWPING at me lol (coz i wear a burka init with a niqaab) and i was like oooh no ere we go again! there guna say sumat 2 me..i quickly recited th kalimah n thought of Allah s.w.a and evryfin...n dey said 2 me iss halloweens day nxt week not 2day...LOL...n i was like omg!!...i just burst out lafin quitely n walked past them ignoring them...grrr...i felt like sayin take yo mask off den is it isnt halloween's day 2day..but Alhmadulilah i managed 2 have sum sabr...phew!!

got 2 go 2 college naw...less c if i can make it wodout any comments - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE lol...

;D

This reminds me of that time our family went on holiday to America once. My mum and aunt were outside in shalwar kameez, and this passerby saw them and went: 'Why are you wearin' halloween costumes?'

:p

Protected_Diamond
10-19-2005, 01:13 PM
awwwwh!! thats not nice is juss down 2 ignorance

Muezzin
10-19-2005, 01:15 PM
It was funny though! ;D

hidden_treasure
12-03-2005, 02:51 PM
assalamu alaikum, thats funny i swear..coz i would of said.."oh really..i thought halloween was today ...man i must of got my days mixed up..thnx for telling me !!!!"...lol.
I also wear niqab. Once i was in my sisters car, and a car full of teens starting sticking there fingers up at me, so i waved to them, and subhanAllah they became friendly and waved back..loool....

sis_saleha
12-03-2005, 04:58 PM
salaams
i have the smae problem sis its either is it halloween already or look a ninja cant there pea brains think of anything else i just laugh n pity them dumb kuffars hehehe

Tasneem
12-03-2005, 05:17 PM
[QUOTE=Proud ukht;97521] (coz i wear a burka init with a niqaab)

U wear the burka too??!!me too.Me,my twin sis.and my mum wear the burka.I just started wearing it a few months ago but i absoulutley love it!
I was in the store one time,looking for a coat for my baby sis. and this guy walked up too me and my sis. and he was like,''how can u guys walk?!my sis.(because the guy was spanish)told him to shut-up in spanish it was sooo funny.
And these spanish girls were taking about my mum in spanish my mom turned around and said in spanish,look at u,look at u.U should have seen the look on there faces!

mehnaz
12-03-2005, 05:29 PM
Assalamolaikum....

LOL....its funny wen u hear these kinda things...

-edit-

FiAmanillah

sapphire
12-03-2005, 05:38 PM
woahhhh!!!!ok....!!!!welll sabr is the best thing inshallah........

mehnaz
12-03-2005, 05:43 PM
yea i know...thats why we didnt react to this woman...ma frend jus sed it to me....:)

Mu'maneen
12-13-2005, 04:11 AM

once i was chased by a dog, and subhanallah this dog was ugly and vicious and i just about run away from it, i quickly climbed over a gate
i thanked allah that day so much coz if it got me.......
It would have probably jumped onto you in so much excitment licking you saying to itself, "Mashah'Allah, a Muslim! After being surrounded by all this Kufr, I have finally met a Muslim..!" ;)

Usually dogs chase a person when happy and want to play.

---------------------

Visit my new Islamic Site:
http://hstrial-besmail.homestead.com/islam.html

*charisma*
12-13-2005, 04:22 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

not all the time bro :-[

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

cihad
12-13-2005, 12:51 PM
wow the people out there are so nasty to you guys
i mean here where i'm at nobody says nothing about the way i dress
sure they ask a lotta questions and stuff but its always friendly talk-
they're very ignorant about islam and they just wanna find out more

like the natives also wear head thingies-so they understand when you explain it to them

Umu 'Isa
12-13-2005, 12:54 PM
one time i was wearing my niqab and this man asked if i was from the adams family

MetSudaisTwice
12-13-2005, 12:55 PM
salam
mashallah sis that is great, at least you don't get abused by people of your dress
where about do you live? i would be really surprised if it was england or america
wasalam

Umu 'Isa
12-13-2005, 01:02 PM
brother, do you know what the adams family is??? :-\
its an old tv series and its about this family who are FREAKS!!
the mother is a witch, the cousin has hair cover his entire body (cousin IT) and the husband is like a frankenstein.. and they have a pet hand lol
i dont remember it exactly but its something along those lines

MetSudaisTwice
12-13-2005, 01:07 PM
salam
i was referring to sis cihad and i do know what the adam family is and why do you ask?
wasalam

Umu 'Isa
12-13-2005, 01:09 PM
oh woopsssss sorrrrrry
i thought u were referring to me :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

MetSudaisTwice
12-13-2005, 01:13 PM
salam
lol, its ok, no need to be sorry
wasalam

Nawal89
12-13-2005, 01:30 PM
Sometimes when people say stuff about my niqab i wonder if they are really making fun or just ignorant. Like one time a man came to me and said :"excuse me are you a ninja?" My friend (she's a joker) said yeah. and he starts nodding his head and said yes yes i thought so. And he looked all serious and all. he just made me go like whaaah...is he serious? lol

MetSudaisTwice
12-13-2005, 01:32 PM
salam
lol some are funny comments and some are more of a serious note but all i know is that islam provides us with the best dress sense
wasalam

cihad
12-15-2005, 01:49 PM
i live with the lions -no not america or england or any thing

south africa

Snowflake
12-18-2005, 10:11 AM
Oh mashaAllah for ur patience Ukhti sis, but I think them guys just were trying to be funny. It doesn't look like they were being menacing. The dog stories were funny too. Reminded me when I got attacked by a schizophrenic woman and another woman was standing nearby with her 2 dogs. I don't know why, but the dog attacked me. I didn't dress islamically then and was wearing jeans. This dog sank his teeth into my backside and was hanging off me and swinging around as I tried to get this mad woman off me. God it sounds funny but at the time it was awful.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.