/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new here :)

Sahabiyaat
01-17-2005, 07:32 PM
:sl: to all..i was advised to go to this site by sumone hu thought it was good....

i think its pretty kool......i'm new here so be nice to me lol. :p

ws.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
WomanOfJihad
01-17-2005, 07:38 PM
:sl: ..

Ahlan wa Sahlan ..

great to have u here sis.. n dnt worry we all r too nice for each other ..so make urself at home .. n looking fwd to ur posts .. insHallah

Uma Rayanah
01-18-2005, 10:02 AM
:sl:

~*I hope u r all in da best state of health 'N' iman inshallah*~

Wel/come dear sister in islaam..

Lookin 4 word 2 read ur post...

1 thing 4 sure , u will be amazed my dis site inshallah... :thumbs_up :)

Sayfullah
01-18-2005, 01:10 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

You be nice to others aswell insha'allah, this site is new

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Khaldun
01-18-2005, 01:25 PM

InshAllah you will come to like this site...if you already dont :P....make yourself at home and hope you enjoy your stay

Abdalla
01-18-2005, 02:01 PM
i garee with khaldun enjoy ure stay sis

kadafi
01-18-2005, 11:44 PM

Welcome sis!

Sahabiyaat
01-19-2005, 06:58 PM
JazakAllah everyone

i hope u will benifit from my posts and i hope to learn from u too InshaAllah...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!