/* */

PDA

View Full Version : This is a beautiful story which might make you cry plz read

Fatimab
10-18-2005, 11:40 AM
:sl: ,

I have found this true story from another forum, and i would like to share it with you my dear brothers and sisters.

:love:

"I was driving to the grocery store just thinking of everything on my list to do today. Taking the kids to soccer practice, cleaning the house, getting groceries, getting the oil changed in the car, the list went on and on. i was feeling overwhelmed and was already tired before I had even gotten started.

On my way to the store I saw something horrible happen!! A train had run into a car that was crossing the tracks. I thought "Oh no!, This is horrible, there is no way the driver of that car could have lived!!"

I was the closest car to the tracks so I put my car in park and got out. I ran over to the car and looked in and could not believe what I was seeing. Tears came to my eyes and I just couldn't take it. Inside the car was a woman driving that was obviously dead. In the backseat was a baby in it's car seat bleeding everywhere and next to the baby was a little girl who I guessed to be about 4 years old and she was bleeding also. Just then the little girl spoke.

She said, "Is my mommy and baby sister okay?"

I just looked at her and said "Honey I don't know. There is a doctor on his way right now."

Just then the little girl started crying saying, "Don't take my mommy and my baby sister - Take me with you too!! Please!!"

She was pleading at who knows what to take her - but take her where?? I asked the little girl who she was talking to and she said, "don't you see ?"
That Angel is taking my mommy and my baby sister! I want to go with them too! My mommy is waving goodbye to me and she is holding my baby sister and she is smiling!" The little girl started to cry because she did not want to stay, she wanted to go with her mommy and her baby sister.

I felt so sorry for her. I didn't believe in God and I thought to myself, "Where did an Angel come from? What kind of God would take a mommy and a baby but not the little sister?"

At that moment I saw the little girl start to smile so big as she held her arms out to something, someone to pick her up. I thought to myself that she must be delirious and maybe she is hurt worse that I thought. Just then the little girl closed her eyes and slumped over in her seat. She was dead!

I couldn't be sad even though this was a 4 year old little girl that had just died. You wouldn't be sad either if you could see that beautiful smile on her face! I guess her mommy and baby sister came back to get her.

That was also the day that God came to get me - as that was the day that I became a believer and turned my life over to the only One God."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MetSudaisTwice
10-18-2005, 11:43 AM
salam
mashallah such a great emotional story, the girl wanted to go with her mom and baby sis
jazkallah sis
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
10-18-2005, 11:44 AM
:sl:

Awwwwww, that is so sad. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ina nila wa ina ilayhi raji3uun. :-[

:love:

~*Sister*~
10-18-2005, 02:09 PM
Salaam.
that is a very sad story, it makes u think of ur family and current life and what could happen,
jaza'ka'Allaah for the story

w.salaam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
rukx
10-18-2005, 02:34 PM
Quite a sad story!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Salema
10-19-2005, 09:47 PM
:'( :'(

Aww..so Sad..!

Fatma Mahmoud
10-19-2005, 10:55 PM
This is a very sad story and yet it is a blessing as well. Alhamdulillah the little girl was able to go to her mother and sibling and was able to die with a smile on her face. Not many people have that opportunity. I remember my mother just before she died saying, "I've gotta go. They are here for me. I've gotta go." It appears that the angels come to take us all when we die. It is a true blessing from Allah.

eyes_of_mine
10-19-2005, 11:35 PM
:'( Mashallah lovely story , but it was sad aswell

~*Sister*~
10-20-2005, 01:42 PM
salaam, sometimes sis its hard to cheerup wenn u know people are suffering and u cant do nothing about it! sometimes its hard when muslim brothers n sisters are getting killed and u cant do nothing about it, especially if u are a women. But inshallah Allah well help them Ameen

w.salaam

ishkabab
10-20-2005, 02:27 PM
MashAllah such a beautiful story.........n u say this really happened to u?.....amazing truly wonderful!!!

Fatimab
10-26-2005, 10:59 AM
No it didnt happen to me i just found this in another forum which i thought to share it with you all.

- Qatada -
10-26-2005, 08:32 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

wow subhan Allah! and was the woman who passed away a muslimah? barak Allah u feeki.. thats well special. miracles from Allah (swt) happen everyday, but we soo blind to see them.. one of them is that we're still alive and still have time to become better muslims before we return to Allah (swt) again... jazak Allah khayr sis.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

meknesi
10-26-2005, 08:52 PM
mashallah i very nice story.

meknesi

Snowflake
12-10-2005, 10:06 PM
SubhanAllah, it's true when they say God works in mysterious ways.

*!~Faith~!*
12-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Subhanallah, a quite touching incident.

karim
12-10-2005, 11:10 PM

ita so sad :'(may allah blessed you and all of us

:w:

Mawaddah
12-11-2005, 10:00 PM
Assalamu'alaikum..
Masha'allah...this story touched me so much....not exactly sad, but very....I dont know how to explain, just amazing subhanallah

Mumtaz.M
12-11-2005, 10:52 PM
it's a great story...masha Allah
may Allah bless you and all of us *amen*

Imam786
12-11-2005, 10:55 PM
what made u become muslim .....Jews also believe in 1 god why didnt u just become Jewish?.........FatimahB??......in ur story u show no proof that these people that died r muslim by anychance can u tell me where u got this story from cause it looks quite familiar....i think i've read this somewhere....REALLY!

- Qatada -
12-11-2005, 11:13 PM
hey imam786, please dont go offtopic. lets stick ontopic to this story, and if you got any questions about comparative religion - please discuss them in the appropriate section. :)

thanks.

julie sarri
02-26-2006, 11:33 AM
hlaamdulillah the power and mercy of allah to take them all together:w:

Al-Zaara
02-26-2006, 11:43 AM

Mashallah, what a beautiful story!!! :love:
JazakAllah khair for sharing!!!

:w:

afriend2
02-26-2006, 03:38 PM
salaam,

aw mashAllah that is such a sweet story!!! :'(

wassalam

arehat
02-26-2006, 08:22 PM
Jazakallah for sharing.

very emotional made me cry!!!

Allah always does things for the best!

The Ruler
02-26-2006, 08:27 PM
:'( :'( :'( :'( a very sad story but i really luvd readin it :wub: :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.