/* */

PDA

View Full Version : allah hum ah zid fa zid

zubair_president
01-17-2005, 11:21 PM
:sl:
im zubair and im sure all from regent are familiar with myself.
i would like to take this opportunity to praise the efforts of the makers of this sight,
allah make it a means of guidance for and all and allah reward all those who took part in its initiation.
allah also guide one and all in make the correct use of this site and avoid the temptation to abuse it

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Far7an
01-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Assalamu alaikum

:applaud:

good site masha allah, may ALLAH reward you for your efforts and give you success in this life and the hereafter

Abu_Noorah
01-17-2005, 11:38 PM

masha'allah zubair u knw who i am i am amar if u remember me if u dnt ill knock u out howz it going man like the site atleast u lot r getting some wer na3am may allah reward us all for our little efforts and forgive us allahuma AMEEN!!!!!!!!

:w:

zubair_president
01-17-2005, 11:40 PM
i do remeber u bro, how can i forget all the lame jokes?
how keeping anyway?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu_Noorah
01-17-2005, 11:47 PM
masha'allah lame jokes now hey u used to laugh back in the days alhamdulilah i am fine how abt ur self hows the president job hope there are no complaints

zubair_president
01-17-2005, 11:54 PM
bro im good alhumdulilah, i used to laugh out of politeness lol.
the president thing is just a title, one tries to help but none can please all if u no wat i mean,
insha allah times will get better

Abu_Noorah
01-17-2005, 11:56 PM
na3am insha'allah they will get better i see you have improved on the way you reply to messages masha'alah its good u soon will be a uni boi!!! need that maturity in u lol lol joking give salaam to all the lads back at that dump hole regent lol shudnt say that gained alot from there man :thumbs_up

Far7an
01-18-2005, 12:00 AM
Assalamu alaikum

is this a re-union?? sorry but zubair and mature dont go well together :confused:

zubair_president
01-18-2005, 12:06 AM
we are but a reflection of our friends

Far7an
01-18-2005, 12:11 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

oh vah, i liking the words, u been doing ur homework puttar, masha allah

Uma Rayanah
01-18-2005, 09:59 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by zubair_president
im zubair and im sure all from regent are familiar with myself.
i would like to take this opportunity to praise the efforts of the makers of this sight,
allah make it a means of guidance for and all and allah reward all those who took part in its initiation.
allah also guide one and all in make the correct use of this site and avoid the temptation to abuse it
Mashallah... Mashallah

Brother_Mujahid
01-18-2005, 11:51 AM
mashallah at least puttary is doing his homework now :thumbs_up

Khaldun
01-18-2005, 01:00 PM

reminding brothers that this is a introduction thread...and welcome brother Zubair alhamdulilah to see that you have made yourself to the site...hope you like ur stay here

Sayfullah
01-18-2005, 01:01 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.