/* */

PDA

View Full Version : aqueel new 2 the site...

Protected_Diamond
10-16-2005, 08:51 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakathu

Hey i would like to intoduce a new brother to the forum...his name's Aqueel,19..lol..he asked me 2 introduce him so ere i go...

Im sure you'll al be nice to him coz u all kind peepz...Aqueel bro hope u have a benificial stay here with us Ameen!

oh yeah welcome,welcome and finally welcome to the site lol!

:w: warahmatulahi wabarakathu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
1m@@n
10-16-2005, 11:09 PM
Walaikum Aalaam wr wb..

welcome to the site BRO!!!!!! ramadhan mubarik also!!

keep smiling

fi emaan illah

us sis 1maan

baby_muslimah15
10-16-2005, 11:13 PM
Welcome to da site Aqeeel, and we are very kind peepz so(well I know I am 4sure) naw just messin wit ya...Salaamz

Protected_Diamond
10-17-2005, 10:49 AM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabaarakathu

lol^^zak bro u soo cheeky anyways no insha Allah he will post....lol..or i could be makin up a member hehe..lol...juss messin!

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
baby_muslimah15
10-17-2005, 10:51 AM
Sooo where is this shy brother Aqueel?? Is he yo kinn or sumthin?? Well tell him not to be shy cuz we all kool people :shade:

BTW, if you made him you have alot of time on yo hands, cuz you would have to post as him and as yoself.....Naw just messin( ;)) ;D

Ameeratul Layl
10-17-2005, 10:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
Sooo where is this shy brother Aqueel?? Is he yo kinn or sumthin?? Well tell him not to be shy cuz we all kool people :shade:

BTW, if you made him you have alot of time on yo hands, cuz you would have to post as him and as yoself.....Naw just messin( ;)) ;D

:sl:

I dont think baby gurl wud do something like that. Then again.....

Ahlaan Brother Aqueel.
Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Allah ma3akum :coolsis:

MetSudaisTwice
10-17-2005, 11:21 AM
salam
welcome to the forums bro
wasalam

Protected_Diamond
10-19-2005, 06:36 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

hey he is around lol..trust me i'll gte him 2 post insha Allah...n no he'll post 4 himself lol...cheeky sisters!!

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

aqueel
10-19-2005, 06:37 PM
thankz for let me into this site

Protected_Diamond
10-19-2005, 06:40 PM

awwwh!! iss all good juss post mo u likkle mouse lol!

Protected_Diamond
10-19-2005, 06:54 PM

lol..btw no he's not realted 2 me..lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.