/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Member

zarah
10-19-2005, 07:42 PM
:sl: :sister: I'll just like 2 say salaam 2 all the sisters & brothers.My name is Zarah and i'm from East London.I'm a revert and have 2 beautiful children mashallah.I'm running out of words also i'm shy.It will be very nice 2 hear from you all and may Allah Subhan wata allah bless us and guide us in this duniya and in the hear after ameen.RAMADAN MUBARAK 2 u all.Allahafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-19-2005, 07:55 PM
wa 'alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sis! masha Allah you were guided like all of us alhamdulillah.. may Allah (swt) make it easy for you and your family in this life and the akhirah. ameen. its really interesting because we getting alot of reverted brothers and sisters joining the forums, a blessing from Allah (swt). ameen to your dua' sister.

if you need any help or advice on anything or if your unsure of anything - in this forum or anything about islam.. plz ask and with Allah (swt)'s help we will answer your questions. jazak Allah khayr (may Allah (swt) reward you) and your family. ameen.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Shadow
10-19-2005, 07:56 PM
:sl:
welcome to the forum
:)

:welcome::welcome:

Salema
10-19-2005, 08:01 PM

:welcome:

n ramadhan mubarak..!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Protected_Diamond
10-19-2005, 08:25 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabaarkathu

heyyyy sis!! how ya doing?

welcome to the site...enjoy yo stay here wid us im sure u will

:w: warhmatulahi wabaarkathu

baby_muslimah15
10-19-2005, 08:41 PM
As-salaamu Alaikum,

Heyyy sis welcome to da forum.....Finally sum more sisters joining!!!! Well hope you enjoy your stay here with us....And may Allah guide us all to the right path Ameen.

Wa-Alaikum Salaam

razzzy101
10-19-2005, 08:45 PM
Asalamulaykum! welcome! this forum is greta even though im only 16, im sure we cna be friends, inshalah my this forum help you learn alot of things. xXx

1m@@n
10-20-2005, 02:23 AM
walaikum Asalaaam sister zarah!!

Welcome to the forum and a HUGE RAMDHAN MUBARIK to you, ur 2 lovely children and to ur entire family!!!

May Allah bless you with much happiness, gooh health and success in both this life and jannah inshaAllah....ameen,summa ameeen

fi emaan illah (inshaAllah)

ur sister 4 lyf (1maan)

Khayal
10-24-2005, 05:29 PM

:welcome: to the forums Sis. :)

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.