/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Hurricane..soon

Halima
10-20-2005, 12:57 AM
HURRICANE WILMA one after the other? :-\

About this product:
NHC forecast tracks of the center can be in error; the average track forecast errors in recent years was used to construct the areas of uncertainty for the 3 days (solid white area). There is also uncertainty in the NHC intensity forecasts. The intensity forecast chart and table provide intensity forecast and intensity forecast uncertainty information.
This display shows an approximate representation of coastal areas under a hurricane warning (red), hurricane watch (pink), tropical storm warning (blue) and tropical storm watch (yellow). The orange circle indicates the current position of the center of the tropical cyclone. The black line and dots show the National Hurricane Center (NHC) forecast track of the center at the times indicated. The letter inside the dot indicates the NHC's forecast intensity for that time.
It is also important to realize tropical cyclones are not a point. Their effects can span many hundreds of miles from the center. The area experiencing hurricane force (one-minute average wind speeds of at least 74 mph) and tropical storm force (one-minute average wind speeds of 39-73 mph) winds can extend well beyond the white areas shown enclosing the most likely track area of the center. The distribution of hurricane and tropical storm force winds in this tropical cyclone can be seen in the Cumulative Wind Distribution graphic displayed below.

For more information: http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/grap...212.shtml?3day

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mahdisoldier19
10-20-2005, 01:02 AM
salam alakam

So one happens in the east and one in the west see thats what happens

Halima
10-24-2005, 02:43 PM
This Hurricane is a category 3 Subhanallah :p

eyes_of_mine
10-24-2005, 02:55 PM
Are you gloating Halima ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
10-24-2005, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyes_of_mine
Are you gloating Halima ?

LOL.....what does that mean? :-[ U.K english is very different from american english :)

MinAhlilHadeeth
10-24-2005, 03:12 PM
Hmmmm..... i just think sheikh mohsainy's Du'a has been answered.
:w::rose:

eyes_of_mine
10-24-2005, 03:14 PM
it means to contemplate the fate with a certain smugness, just cause you put that smiley :p

Halima
10-24-2005, 03:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by eyes_of_mine
it means to contemplate the fate with a certain smugness, just cause you put that smiley :p

Is that a good thing or bad thing? ;D

eyes_of_mine
10-24-2005, 06:00 PM
Its a bad thing I guess, I dont like to see any people in problems and distress and my mum lives in florida and IM sure many other peoples mums live in florida.
I dont think its healthy to gloat thats all if thats what you were doing.
sorry if i got wrong end of stick.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.