/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Favourite Da'ee (one who does dawaah)

Danish
10-20-2005, 10:10 AM
:sl:
who is ur favourite da'ee?

sorry but i ddint include many names in the poll due to the vastness of daee, i just including the ones i like most and i think r most popular

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IslamInside
10-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Zakir naik will win hands down, i predict :D
n ahmed deedat will be the runner up :)

Shadow
10-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Sheik Ahmed Deedat is a deinite winner if everyone on this forum actually saw his videos
hes just wow
u shud see his arguements
and debates just rock
u shud also read his superb biography
Dr Zakir Naik will probably come as runner up

Umm Safiya
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM

My favourite is Khalid Yasin.. I don't know the others..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IslamInside
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Sheik Ahmed Deedat is a deinite winner if everyone on this forum actually saw his videos
i agree, but people nowadays just watch zakir naik,
n some even don't know ahmed deedat :(

MetSudaisTwice
10-20-2005, 02:53 PM
salam
i have ahmed deedat video at home but i prefer dr zakir naik, he is very good mashallah
wasalam

Noor
10-20-2005, 02:59 PM

I agree with Ms.Amira...Sheik Khalid Yassin is astonishing. The way he presents himself and Islam is motivating. I took his dawah course a few weeks back, and the knowledge I gained from the weekend course is immense. The Purpose of Life lectures has lead to many conversions in many cities. May Allah help guide those in need of guidance and May Allah reward all the Da'ees for there work in bringing ppl to Islam. Ameen.

:w:

MetSudaisTwice
10-20-2005, 03:02 PM
salam
ameen
wasalam

abdullahi
10-20-2005, 04:14 PM
1)Khalid yasin
2)Dr. Zakir Naik
3)Dr. Ahmad Deedat

khalid yasin is an amazing speaker. he's definately the most motivating and influential speaker i've ever heard live. i attended one of his lectures where he spoke for almost 4 hours (breaks in between) and dang, he took my breath away. i attended it with my 6 of my cousins and my pops and we couldn't stop talking about to our friends, relatives.
i picked zakir naik over ahmad deedat (RH) because of his superb memory and the way the way he refers to the quran, bible, hadith and many other religious texts, he just spits it out like its nobody's business. its sick. and ahmad deedat himself praised him when he called him ahmad deedat plus.
and ahmad deedat of course, cause he was a pioneer in the field of dawah. may Allah grant him the highest place in jannah.

Sanobar
11-07-2005, 10:40 AM
SALAM!
well i voted for DR.zakir naik...:).havent watched alot aof videos of ahmed deedat..:(
ma'salamah

muha0154
11-13-2005, 04:16 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum

I voted for Sh. Ahmad Deedat because his are the only videos I've really watched. I watched one of Gary Miller's videos, but I don't remember what it was about. Salaam.

Muhammad

Woodrow
09-06-2006, 05:46 PM
Difficult choice for me between Ahmed Deedat and Dr. Naik. I voted for Ahmed Deedat, but believe that in a few years if not sooner Dr. Naik will surpass him.

But, overall, you know those who truly debate Islam in the defence of Islam and to spread Da'wah are not engaged in any contest. I am certain all great debaters would consider the others to be superior to themselves. They are the ones who are truly facing Jihad and they are the ones who will be the protectors of Islam. From them we all can learn that it is much harder to live for Allah(swt) than it is to die for him. In my opinion that is where the Jihad for this era is to be fought and won.

Ghazi
09-06-2006, 06:09 PM

The Prophet(Pbuh)

natasha
09-06-2006, 08:06 PM
i love lissening 2 sheikh abu usama ..mashallah the one out from usa... he has a great talk mashallah i just love the way he says ut and its always true what he says.. subhanallah..

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
09-06-2006, 09:15 PM
1. Anwar Al Awlaki

2. Ahmed Ali

3. Yasir Qadhi

Al-Hanbali
09-06-2006, 10:42 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Ansar Al Adl.
lol......yh. I think the bro should be on the list aswell :)

I voted for Dr Zakir Naik. :)

Hayaat
09-07-2006, 01:55 AM
Khalid Yaseen
get he's CD's!
i just bought some and theyre really good especially one called "Islam vs. terrorism"

Anonymous.92
09-07-2006, 07:29 AM
1 Ahmed Deedat
2 Ahmed Deedat
3 Ahmed Deedat
4 Ahmed Deedat
5 Ahmed Deedat
6 Zakir Naik

Skillganon
02-17-2007, 01:39 AM
I will put Yasir Qadhi at this moment, as I learnt alot from his lectures.
I will also include Yusuf Estes.
I also like Gary Miller.

cihad
02-17-2007, 10:23 AM
Ahmed deedat
Zakir Naik
Khalid Yaseen
+lotsa others

btw who is gary miller?

Skillganon
02-18-2007, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by cihad
Who is gary miller?
Here: http://www.islamicinvitationcentre.c...ary_Miller.htm

jzcasejz
02-23-2007, 09:46 PM
O0o0o0o0oh...Thiz Onez Hard To Dezide...All Of Them Are REALLY REALLY Good MashaAllah...Deedat'z Legendary No Doubt...I Can Watch His Videos For Hourzzzz...Yusuf Estes Is Good Aswell...I Haven't Listened To Zakir Naik Yet...So Now...Ma Favourite'z Gona Be...KHALiD YASEEN!

His Lectures Are REAL Good MashaAllah...He's Really Into His Lectures (Quite Loud Aswell...In A Good Way :D)...And He Knows The Situation Of The Current Youth 'n' All That...Hes Excellent...!

EDIT: A Couple hours Later:

SUBHANALLAH!!! Shaikh Khalid Yaseen Is JUST GREAT! His Lectures ARE TOP! You Can't Miss Them, They Are VERY VERY VERY Good For Tha Youth...!

IbnAbdulHakim
02-23-2007, 10:33 PM
why does awlaki hav such low numbers, may Allah grant him sakeena/sabr and finally jannatul firdaus ameen and the rest of them :rant:

:salamext:

for me the passion and sincerity and truthfulness/fearlessness of awlaki is something which will never be beaten!

NoName55
02-24-2007, 02:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ghazi

The Prophet(Pbuh)
To best of my knowledge He (P.B.U.H) is no longer *alive*

back on topic:

My joint number 1 favourite are Sh. Yusuf Estes, Dr. Philips,
2) Sh. Jaafar Idris, Imaam Abdul Malik, Prof. Jonathan Brown,

10000) deedat
10001) naik

Shukria
02-24-2007, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by natasha
i love lissening 2 sheikh abu usama ..mashallah the one out from usa... he has a great talk mashallah i just love the way he says ut and its always true what he says.. subhanallah..
I'm wid u on that..Mashallah..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.