/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asalamu alaikum and ramadaan kareen

~*~Serene~*~
10-25-2005, 11:55 PM
asalamu alaikum,
Someone passed this site along to me. I thought i'd introduce myself. inshallah i hope to gain a lot from this place ,.i better take advantage of this month.

lol this place has cool smilies icons--> :brother: :sister: lol

Ramadaan kareen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~*~Serene~*~
10-25-2005, 11:57 PM
i going to reply to my thread about 50 times. because the site said i can't listen to nasheeds until i pass about 50.okay here i go.

Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-26-2005, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...
asalamu alaikum,
Someone passed this site along to me. I thought i'd introduce myself. inshallah i hope to gain a lot from this place ,.i better take advantage of this month.

lol this place has cool smilies icons--> :brother: :sister: lol

Ramadaan kareen
:sl:

Welcome to the forums. Inshallah you will benefit here.

i better take advantage of this month.
i going to reply to my thread about 50 times. because the site said i can't listen to nasheeds until i pass about 50.okay here i go.
Thats not taking advantage of this month :-\

Khayal
10-26-2005, 03:55 AM

:welcome: to the Forum Br.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*~Serene~*~
10-26-2005, 04:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Åhmed

Welcome to the forums. Inshallah you will benefit here.

Thats not taking advantage of this month :-\
I'm already aware of that ;) .i actually change my mind and decided not to do reply 50 times, before u said that .

anyways thanks zAk,khayaL,Åhmed :rock:

- Qatada -
10-26-2005, 05:02 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro! insha Allah you'll benefit alot from here.. and if you need any questions answering or your unsure of anythin, plz ask and we'll try insha Allah to answer your questionz. jazak Allah khayr.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

~*~Serene~*~
10-26-2005, 05:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum bro! insha Allah you'll benefit alot from here.. and if you need any questions answering or your unsure of anythin, plz ask and we'll try insha Allah to answer your questionz. jazak Allah khayr.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.
:salaaam: .here is my first question. Do guys have scholars in this place ?

thanks in advance

~*~Serene~*~
10-26-2005, 05:47 PM
other questions.

IF i post something is there a way to edit my writing after posting it?i don't see how.

i'm with a sister a right now and she is asking me if there is verse from the quran that she can say before she can go and do her exam. Does anyone know??

Umm Yoosuf
10-26-2005, 06:08 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatulaah :)

What an interesting username or is it just me, all i can see is ... :confused: I don't think Akhee might that you post your questions here :p Why don't you post them here :D

If you have a comment or problem with the site you can post your questions here
http://www.islamicboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=35 etc basically post your question in the right section.

Other then that Welcome to the forum. May you benefit from here and may we benefit from your posts insha Allah.

Umm Yoosuf
10-26-2005, 06:17 PM
:haha:
Answering these questions here will result to :offtopic: as this is Introduce yourself section.

Ameeratul Layl
10-26-2005, 06:29 PM

Welcome to the forum brother/sister. Its a lovely place to be...full of lovely ppl... :p

Have a beneficial stay. :D

:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Allah ma3ik/ma3ak

~*~Serene~*~
10-26-2005, 10:12 PM
jannah.
i did introduce myself , been there done that. i'm still finding my around the place. i just wanted asked questions before i forget them.

by the way this forum is very eye distracting. huge avatars , huge pictures , huge quotes. :confused:

Ameeratul Layl

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.