/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sallaam

Assubhubada
10-26-2005, 05:00 PM
Asalamualikum,

InshaAllah you are all doing well.

I have been member for many months, but never got a chance to post message. Now I am force to :-[ .

InshaAllah it will be a nice stay here

Assubhubada

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-26-2005, 05:02 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum! insha Allah you'll benefit alot from here.. and if you need any questions answering or your unsure of anythin, plz ask and we'll try insha Allah to answer your questionz. jazak Allah khayr.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Halima
10-26-2005, 05:12 PM
Salaam Brother!

Welcome to the forums.

Khayal
10-26-2005, 07:13 PM
:sl:

:welcome: to the Forum.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
baby_muslimah15
10-26-2005, 07:44 PM
Salaamz, sister or brother, welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay or visit and find it very pleasing like I did.....Btw whos making you??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.