/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It seems I have discovered something real special

Muslimah81
10-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Assalamu-alaikum

I was recommended this site by a friend and I must say that so far I have been pleasantly suprised Alhumdullilah! I hope inshaAllah I will gain much benefit from being a member here. I would like to wish everyone a Ramadhan Mubarak! I am sad :'( that this beautiful month is coming to an end and I hope each one of us are sucessful in seeking out laitul qadr this year. I would really appreciate it if someone could quick me a quick intro about this website i.e. what are the best features? what to look out for? (if anything!) e.t.c

wa-alaikum salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
10-27-2005, 11:59 AM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

welcome to the forum sister. masha Allah its really good you like the forum.. to be honest, i think the whole sites good overall and its a fun way of learning more about islam. i feel that by looking at what happens in the world - opens up a persons eyes to why islam is needed, and without it - we would be so astray without any help or guidance. too bad this is happening all around the world these days, including even our own brothers and sisters..

that is why i like this forum, it feels like a muslim community and you can discuss issues with your brothers and sisters that you couldn't discuss comfortably with the people outside.. maybe because they dont have the same interest in islam as you do? or maybe they feel their young yet and that they can focus on islam 'when their older'?

if you need any help on anythin or need to ask anythin - then plz do and insha Allah we will be pleased to answer your questions. jazak Allah khayr..

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Muslimah81
10-27-2005, 12:40 PM
JazakhaAllah for your welcome!

Much appreciated for your comments brother! I have been searching for a decent, wholesome islamic forum such as this for a long time. I fear I may be a little on the old side for this site as I am in my twenties! Well to redeem myself in the eyes of the youngsters, heres some information about myself - I am from London, from Pakistan decent and I am a qualified Pharmacist Alhumdullilah......so if any Muslims out their need any advice on pursuing a career in healthcare I am more than happy to help.....

wa-alaikum salaam :sister:

baby_muslimah15
10-27-2005, 05:00 PM
hey wussup welcome 2 da forum, enjoy yo self...Hollaz

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Protected_Diamond
10-27-2005, 09:07 PM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Hey brother, welcome to the site and yeah masha Allah it's a fab site, there's never a time when there's no members online that's how addictive it is masha Allah...enjoy posting here and welcome again!!

walakumasalaam warhamtulahi wabarakthu

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.