/* */

PDA

View Full Version : why is there a urdu section?

~*~Serene~*~
10-28-2005, 10:53 PM
asalamu alaikum

why is there a urdu section?

hi i'm new to this place. What nationalities speak urdu?is it pakistani,afgani?

is the islamic board multinational/cultural?

just curious ;)

thanks in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
10-28-2005, 11:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...
asalamu alaikum

why is there a urdu section?

hi i'm new to this place. What nationalities speak urdu?is it pakistani,afgani?

is the islamic board multinational/cultural?

just curious ;)

thanks in advance

:sl:

Yes, in Pakistan you speak urdu, but in Afghanistan, you speak afghani and pashto or something. And yes, it is multinational/cultural. The main reason for coming here is to learn and improve your Islamic knowledge, and it doesn't matter where you come from.:)

~*~Serene~*~
10-28-2005, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khayaL
:sl:

The main reason for coming here is to learn and improve your Islamic knowledge, and it doesn't matter where you come from.:)
yes. yes .yes i know why i'm here ;) . there nothing wronng with me getting to know my fellows brothers :brother: and sister :sister: , now is there? :shade:

would it be wrong to assume that Pakistani's are the majority here?not that there is anything wrong with that :)

thanks
khayal

Khayal
10-28-2005, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ...
yes. yes .yes i know why i'm here ;) . there nothing wronng with me getting to know my fellows brothers :brother: and sister :sister: , now is there? :shade:

would it be wrong to assume that Pakistani's are the majority here?not that there is anything wrong with that :)

thanks
khayal

Hmmm, I don't know which nationality is the majority, I just know that we all are muslim here,Alhamdulilah. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*~Serene~*~
10-28-2005, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khayaL
Hmmm, I don't know which nationality is the majority, I just know that we all are muslim here,Alhamdulilah. :)

okay i guess it doesn't really matter. i just curious why there was a urdu section.

thanks for your time sis. :rose:

Shadow
10-29-2005, 12:16 AM
im curious as to why we have an english section :cresentbl :moon:
heyy check it out
i think they added some cool new smilies

~*~Serene~*~
10-29-2005, 03:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
im curious as to why we have an english section :cresentbl :moon:
heyy check it out
i think they added some cool new smilies
what do mean we have a english section????i just see urdu and arabic?isn't most of this place in english?

salam :cresentbl :moon: this place is to fancy with the icons.

islamonline
10-31-2005, 02:50 PM
hmm.. interesting

ckerofilm
07-15-2006, 02:25 PM
u dont say.i think English is the main language here 'cos the head admins and the people who made the forum lived in a country where they speak English. The Urdu part is so that the urdu speakers can converse in a more relaxed environment-especially if they dont speak english well.

P.S:bet everyone on here is a paki

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.