/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Persian guys/girls - just muslim by name, nothing more

solid_snake
10-30-2005, 01:10 AM
sorry but that's how I feel

I'm talking about persian (iranian) guys and girls in Canada ...

I have yet to meet ONE good persian muslim guy or girl

they drink alcohol drinks (even in ramadan), date, have sex before marriage, pretty much do everything non muslims do.

is it the same with persians in USA and UK?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummbilal
10-30-2005, 01:15 AM
brother its the same with any race if the people are not practising,
whether persian,
pakistani, moroccan, turkish, saudi etc..

there is much fitnah around everywhere.

Zain
10-30-2005, 01:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by solid_snake
sorry but that's how I feel

I'm talking about persian (iranian) guys and girls in Canada ...

I have yet to meet ONE good persian muslim guy or girl

they drink alcohol drinks (even in ramadan), date, have sex before marriage, pretty much do everything non muslims do.

is it the same with persians in USA and UK?

lol i have to agree with you man i have neve rmet a nice Irani he or she nor a persian they all drink and do worst than others in Chicago.

Shadow
10-30-2005, 01:43 AM
brother im sorry so say this but this thread itself is wrong
as muslims we CANNOT be racist at all and that is the only thing that this thread has to offer
i dont mean to offend u but im just telling the truth
peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
solid_snake
10-30-2005, 02:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ummbilal
brother its the same with any race if the people are not practising,
whether persian,
pakistani, moroccan, turkish, saudi etc..

there is much fitnah around everywhere.
agree but on average, persians are the worst, 2nd worst probably turks.

format_quote Originally Posted by Zain
lol i have to agree with you man i have neve rmet a nice Irani he or she nor a persian they all drink and do worst than others in Chicago.
my point exactly

Muezzin
10-30-2005, 12:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Gandalf
brother im sorry so say this but this thread itself is wrong
as muslims we CANNOT be racist at all and that is the only thing that this thread has to offer
i dont mean to offend u but im just telling the truth
peace
I agree.

There are weirdos of all races, so why just pick on one? Racism sucks. As does nationalism. And Communism.

And baptism.

Erm... forget that last one.

M Ilyas
10-30-2005, 02:29 PM
Salaam

First of all I would like to mention that Iran compared with other countries has a higher population of youth. If you look at the statistics for the population of youth in Iran it is quite high, 70% of Iranians are under the age of 30. Now bearing that in mind we know usually that the youth is the age group in which people tend not to be so religious. I would also like to say that we shouldn't generalize, if you take for example here in the UK in the locality I live (mainly pakistani/Kashmiri muslim) the youth from the community hasn't kept good reputation. There are those good individuals however which are decent but only because of the community around them. In places like Canada and the United states there arn't many muslim communities so people have to simply get along themselves. Its easy enough to complain and criticize but we must ask ourselves the question what are we doing to bring about change?

ma'asalaama

Far7an
10-30-2005, 03:02 PM
Assalamu alaikum

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action.

As we can see, nationality is not significant at all.

j50yab
10-31-2005, 08:52 PM
:sl:

As a part time youth worker I have worked with, and have been involved with, muslims from the age of 4 - 25. They include Algerians, Morroccans, Africans, Asians & White Muslims. I am telling you now the influence of the west, the fitnah it creates, tempts all men (& women) of all ages and races. No one race is worst than the other in my opinion. It is the individual or the group that they "hang out" with. I have had to deal with drinks, drugs, sex, and Islamic issues with the kids.

The characteristics and personality of a child should be moulded from day one, when the child is born, by the parents and it should taught right from wrong at the earliest oppurtunity.

One cannot say one race is worse than the other. One must understand there are Good Muslims and Bad Muslims.

Samee
10-31-2005, 11:52 PM

Why isn't this piece of garbage thread deleted yet? What purpose does it serve? Someone ignorantly bashing a whole race because of how he has seen 6 people drink alcohol?

Screw Racism. Who cares where person is from? Don't bash whole races because of your little desire to backbite certain muslims because of how they act.

Does not Allah provide them with the liquor they drink? He shows them mercy while you backbite them. Maybe you should try to persaude them to revert to Islam instead of telling people on a message board how "un-pious" they are.

Sorry if anyone thinks what I said is harsh- it had to be said once and for all.

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:20 AM
salam
i think it is the parents fault becasue if they think their children would do this then they should get them married or there will be mischief spreading around the world like now
may allah guide us all to the straight path
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:22 AM
wasalam[/QUOTE]

Ameen.

Allah ma3akum

Lonely_Boy
11-01-2005, 11:16 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
wasalam

Ameen.

Allah ma3akum[/QUOTE]

Just wanna say AMEEN with the prayers

ahkar shams
11-02-2005, 03:21 PM
lets look at it this way all the irainians or other muslims whether from saudi morrocco india pakistan or any other country are better than us because if the iranians were to find out what sins we commit they would be saying the same thing, ill leave with a prayer to allah oh the lord of the universe protect the imaam of all the muslim and raise us with the ambiyaa saaliheen mujahid and all those people who are close to you.

salman128
01-21-2006, 08:49 PM
It wrong to stereotype an entire community on the basis of individuals. I am sure that there are persians/iranians out there who are good practicing muslims. No one has the right to judge others except allah

shariq_0189
01-23-2006, 12:07 AM
this isnt ritee...we talk about islam not being racist..and being nice or w/e...if a kaffir was to visit the website juss to look around and he saw this he would thinkk wat type of pppl are theyy...they say to stop racism against them but they do it among them selves....only allah is the one to judge who is better than who. We should pray that allah gives them hidayah. Asalamwalykum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.