/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is the USA “divine”?

Rehmat
01-19-2005, 05:21 AM
The founding fathers of the USA, though they sometimes professed otherwise, sensed that they were guided by a divine purpose (Freemasonry).

Thomas Jefferson argued that the Great Seal of the United States should depict the Israelites, “led by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night”.

George Washington claimed, in his inaugural address, that every step towards independence was “distinguished by some token of providential agency”.

Thus the American identity was part of a process of Masonic evil of “The Protocols”.

The Catholic Church claimed that it had supplanted the Jews as the elect, as the Jews had been repudiated by God.

The English Protestants accused the Catholics of breaking faith, and claimed that now “they” had become the beloved of God.

The American revolutionaries believed that the English, in turn, had broken their covenant: the Americans had now become the chosen people, with a divine duty to deliver the world to God’s dominion. Just recently, Six weeks ago, George Bush showed that this belief persists, when he recalled a remark of Woodrow Wilson’s. “America,” he quoted, “has a spiritual energy in her, which no other nation can contribute to the liberation of mankind.”

Gradually this notion of election has been conflated with another, still more dangerous idea. It is not just that the Americans are God’s chosen people; America itself is now perceived as a divine project. In his farewell presidential address, Ronald Reagan spoke of his country as a “shining city on a hill”, a reference to the Sermon on the Mount.7 But what Jesus (as) was describing was not a temporal Jerusalem, but the kingdom of heaven. Not only, in Reagan’s account, was God’s kingdom to be found in the United States of America, but the kingdom of hell could also now be located on earth: the “evil empire” of the Soviet Union, against which His holy warriors (Afghan Mujahideen) were pitched.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
01-19-2005, 10:55 AM
good point raised, rehmat.
free masonary has existed for a very long time - there is even a masonary (free masonary building also known as the devonshire place) in leciester, england!

as for America being 'divine' - well i dont argue with that.
america has always been the most divine and powerful - second 2 none cus they bomb the hell outa all the other countries that have almost equal power (e.g. irag/afghanistan etc.)
power, in this case means firepower.

and know bush leads america into iran territory - is this part of an act of the masonary?
well have 2 w8 and see...

p.s. i believe that one of the major signs of qiyamat will be either due to the american president (at the time) or as an act of the free masonary. i.e. it will lead into the major sign.

Rehmat
01-19-2005, 07:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
....and know bush leads america into iran territory - is this part of an act of the masonary?..well have 2 w8 and see...
You're right. A similar conclusion was driven by an Israeli Jew professor, Israel Shahak:

http://www.radioislam.net/historia/s...opensec/08.htm

root
01-21-2005, 02:36 PM
Is the US Divine
This question is only asked by those who want to be diviner.

More US bashing I see.......

Root

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rehmat
01-23-2005, 02:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by root
This question is only asked by those who want to be diviner.

More US bashing I see.......

Root
And what that PROVES.......Anti-Semetic Whinnig :thumbs_do

root
02-27-2005, 01:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rehmat
And what that PROVES.......Anti-Semetic Whinnig :thumbs_do
Nice, you call me Anti-Semetic despite my Service for the UN in support of the Muslim's in Bosnia but on a basis that I disagree with you.

root
02-27-2005, 03:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hash
what to you want a medal, go take your anti-islam someplace else, and take sinner with you.
Do u not realise how stupid you sound with your anti western reteric, yet you are free to post on a US server. I mean, enough is enough. U use US technology, hosted on a US server using UK connectivity and you have not got one bone in your body to say anything good.

Your having a luagh.............

Sinner
02-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Mr. Hash. I work in a building filled with computer contractors. One would think this place was the United Nations because of the vast diversity of people employeed in the place. There are any number of people from the Middle East, mostly Muslims, who came over to America to excape the likes of Saddam Hussein, the Ayatollah Khamenei, Hafiz al-Asad...etc. One from Pakestain came here for the opportunities, which he said could not be found in any other country in the world. If you are so dissatisfied with the West, why live there?

root
02-28-2005, 07:03 PM
I never asked you a Question in this thread!

So whats the differnce between living in this kaaafi country and living in the muslim kaafir run countries.
The right to choose who runs your country does spring to mind.

Genius
02-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Ok root can be annoying sometimes but i don't really think he's said anything bad about muslims, actually he's been quite respectful of muslims and he/she? is much better than some other kaffirs you get on these types of forums.

root
03-01-2005, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
Ok root can be annoying sometimes but i don't really think he's said anything bad about muslims, actually he's been quite respectful of muslims and he/she? is much better than some other kaffirs you get on these types of forums.
Thanks for those words, I do respect the Muslim faith. It would be simple if the whole world loved football and the whole world loved Manchester United. (And that would be a bit dull). But we don't and religion is similar to this.

Khattab
03-01-2005, 03:36 PM
I do think there is something wrong with people who dont like football though :omg:

kadafi
03-01-2005, 08:10 PM
:sl:

Topic has run its course!

Jazaka'Allah khairun for your inputs!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.