i need more member and moderators too.
Please join there .... :smile:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~*~Serene~*~
10-31-2005, 09:49 PM
what does tk stand for again

- Qatada -
10-31-2005, 09:55 PM
its just another type of domain name so same way theres a .com - theres a new free .tk its done so people can get free web domains instead of it being really long such as www. (sponsored site). (your site) .com and instead of that, they make it easier so people can make it like www. (your site) .tk if you get me lol. if you dont, just ask insha Allah.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

~*~Serene~*~
10-31-2005, 10:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
its just another type of domain name so same way theres a .com - theres a new free .tk its done so people can get free web domains instead of it being really long such as www. (sponsored site). (your site) .com and instead of that, they make it easier so people can make it like www. (your site) .tk if you get me lol. if you dont, just ask insha Allah.

i get you thanks again:cool2:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habib
11-02-2005, 04:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee

thanks for the explain of .tk vbrother ..:peace:

habib
11-02-2005, 06:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
now explain wat's vBrother ? :?

a virtual bro ? :?
typing error ... brother.. :X

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.