/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Prisoners!

Umm Safiya
10-31-2005, 11:05 AM
Assalâmu 'alaykum wa Rahmatullâh wa Barakâthu..

I don't know if this link has already been posted, so sorry if I'm posting it again!

It's not big news that brothers and sisters all over the world is being guarded in prisons and tortured.. This page you can donate money and send letters to the prisoners.. This is mostly for brothers, 'cause there is waaay omre brothers in prison than sisters..
In Europe it's not allowed to torture people in prisons, so to punish the "terrorist" they send the prisoners to the US and Guantanamo.. :furious: :grumbling :offended: :'( They are torturing the poor brothers and most of the brothers are innocent.. But it is not up to me or anybody else to judge if the prisonerns are innocent or guilty.. No matter what, that is no excuse for torturing people..
The brothers in Guantanamo is starving, 'cause they won't eat.. Some of the brothers haven't eaten since August.. :'(
Please send some letters to the brothers and inshâ'Allâh donate some money to them.. But most of all, remember all the prisoners being tortured in your du'â's.. This is a very good time of making du'â, and inshâ'Allâh the prisoners will be released soon.. They have already been illegally prisoned for 1389 days..

I got the link yesterday at dars in the masjid, and wallâhi all the women were crying.. The sister, who gave us the link, told us, that because they refuse to eat, they force tubes down their noses and force the food through there.. There is coming blood out of their bodies 'cause they haven't eaten.. When they are done with one brother, they go to the next cell and force it down another brothers nose.. The brother said: I can see the blood from my brother on it..
They don't even clean it.. I wish I could say May Allâh guide them, but I'm so offended, said, furious and angry, I just wish they'll burn forever in hell.. :angry3: How can people be so cruel against others? How can they violate innocent people? It is our ummah, it is our brothers who are suffering.. :'(
Some brothers write on the page, with messages from the prisoners, and they just wanna be remembered in du'â's, and know that people are fighting for their case..
Barak Allâhu fiikum for your concerne..

http://www.cageprisoners.com

Assalâmu 'alaykum wa Rahmatullâh wa Barakâthu..

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.