/* */

PDA

View Full Version : better days

sadia
10-31-2005, 01:17 PM
Every day I woke up in a state of confusion, began to feel like having the good life was jus an illusion.
I’d created my own game, followed my own rules, now I’m feeling pressured by the world that I did accrue.
Feeling like my emotions is getting the best of me, or maybe I feel like my lord’s come to guide me.
Silent tears tell a personal story, a personal battle that I fought to win my glory, but now it all seems abit much for me to take, and remembering the past makes me break.
I thought I was a tough dude, like the krays. Yet now I realise I was amongst those that strayed.
Felt that I walked a thousand miles, yet a fool I was, as I didn’t even take a step. Let my lust guide me to what I wanted, and now with the lies I told I bow in shame when confronted.
I fall onto my knees, yea I’m a broken man, but maybe this realisation will help me strengthen my iman.
Guns and drugs, women and lust, that was my life that I’d put first. Forgot the fam, forgot the rules of love. Now I stood alone feeling engulfed.
Damn the veil that blinded me, damn my greed for getting me. Wanted to be a better man, yet I was being reckless in what I did demand.
Alone, cold hearted and bleeding, I’d open my heart to let the emotions that came seeping.
My silent tears become a howling of my guilt, and I kneel in sujood to try and get it all to go, asking the lord maybe I can change, let my goodness flow.
But I didn’t know it before I realise now, that I was one of the lost but now I’m found, got guided to a life that I’d wished for, got a fam, a wife and kids that I adore.
Now I look at the face that stood by me in the hard times that I faced, surely my lord its by your grace.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely_Boy
10-31-2005, 01:42 PM
:sl:

Good One Sister

JAZAKALLAH

j50yab
10-31-2005, 02:08 PM
Very Good!
Mashallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.