/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The latest addition to the Muslim World.

j50yab
10-31-2005, 03:13 PM
:sl:

On the 27th night of Ramadan Alllah SWT blessed us with our second child, a baby boy. Coming in to this world at 4:04am on Sunday 31/10/05 weighing a decent 7lb 7oz. Alhumdollilah.

Please make dua for him that Allah guides him on to the right path and makes him pious. Also that he is healthy and that he aquires all the characteristics of our beloved Prophet Muhammed PBUH. May Allah Tallah grant him a lengthy life. Ameen.

Please also make dua for his mother and the rest of our family and the whole of the muslim ummat. May Allah SWT guide us all.

Jazakallah Khair

p.s. We (mum & dad) like Musa, Hamzah (our first child) has started calling his brother Ibraheem. Wot do you think?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-31-2005, 03:15 PM

Mashallah, may Allah make him the coolness of your eyes and your passage into Jannah Inshallah. Both names are beutiful Mashallah, if it was my choice id go with Ibraheem :)

Z
10-31-2005, 03:15 PM
Peace.

Are you looking to name this newborn with a good name?

I put forward Abdul Hakeem.

Rabi'ya
10-31-2005, 03:23 PM
MashAllah..

May Allah bless you, your wife and your children and keep you all upon the straight path....ameen.

I like Musa, but obviously your son likes Ibraheem so I would chose that...

You truly are blessed.....

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aamirsaab
10-31-2005, 03:32 PM
congratulations bro on your newborn. as far as names are concerned...hmm..well its upto you init :p

Zuko
10-31-2005, 03:33 PM
How cute!!

May Allaah make him a pious Muslim and grant him, and your family, Jannatul Firdaus... Ameen...

Zuko
11-02-2005, 07:02 PM
Just found out, my uncle had a girl... I actually feel sorry for him *not making fun of girls* but he has 5 and no boys... :hmm:

And, my aunt from my mothers side had a baby boy named Abdullah...

Lets hope they grow up realizing that they should always listen to whatever I tell them to do, instead of me having to teach them... :rolleyes: :giggling: :okay:

j50yab
11-02-2005, 08:03 PM
[QUOTE=Aalimah;104307]Just found out, my uncle had a girl... I actually feel sorry for him *not making fun of girls* but he has 5 and no boys... :hmm:

My friend has five daughters as well. He said to me was that one day day there will be 5 men trying to sweeten him up when they ask for his daughters hand in marriage!

Thats one way of looking at it I suppose!

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-02-2005, 11:14 PM
[QUOTE=j50yab;102612]:sl:

Please make dua for him that Allah guides him on to the right path and makes him pious. Also that he is healthy and that he aquires all the characteristics of our beloved Prophet Muhammed PBUH. May Allah Tallah grant him a lengthy life. Ameen.

Please also make dua for his mother and the rest of our family and the whole of the muslim ummat. May Allah SWT guide us all.

QUOTE]

ameen, alhumdulillah bro. Happy for you...hope Allah gives you many more siblings:okay:

i think you goingto haveto re-adjust your sleeping patterns but its all worth it.:happy1:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.