/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nasheeds suggestion

kadafi
10-31-2005, 08:33 PM
:sl:

Since the nasheeds section has been added, I would really love to get some feedback.

Additionaly, if you experience any problems, such as the nasheeds are not working, then please state in this thread.

Lastly, I honestly do not know which nasheeds/videos to add. Can members list their favourite nasheeds/videos (their exact title would be great help) so I can add them. Also, you can list your favourite recitors and I will add them insha'Allaah too. Jazaka'Allaahu khairun in advance.

Links to nasheeds

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
10-31-2005, 08:38 PM

Favorite Recitors as in Quran Recitors right?
Here goes:

1- Saud Shuraim
2-Abdul Rahman Al-Sudais
3-Saleh Al-Talib
4-Salah Al-Budair
5-Abdullah Juhany
6-Muhammed Mohasani

Jazakallah khair bro Kadafi :)

:w:

Zuko
10-31-2005, 08:42 PM
edit

Umm Yoosuf
10-31-2005, 08:46 PM
Wa Alaikumussalaam Wa Rahmatulaah :)

I have only been way couple of days and quite a few things have been added to the site Masha Allah!

Quranic recitors

Abu Bakar shatri

Shuriam

Sudai's

Hudayfe :embarrass Plz!

As for the Nasheeds i really don't listen to much of them except for Ahamad :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-01-2005, 08:55 PM

Shuraim is there, but i cant acess the recitation for some reason :'(

habib
11-04-2005, 12:30 PM

Where is Sami yusuf?
and how about Shaam?

wafa islam
12-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Asalamu alaykum brother...

My favourite quran recitors are:

Abdul Rahman Alsudais
Saood Alshraim
Abdol Wadood Alhaneef

Nasheeds:
I Lok I see - Yusuf Islam & Friends
Orphan Child- Zain Bikha
Peace Train- yusuf Islam
Your Mother- Yusuf Islam& Friends
Al Khaliq- Yusuf Islam

M H Kahn
12-31-2005, 09:18 AM
:sl: It is essential for every human to strive to know the only Creater and Sustainer of the universe and to find out the true heavenly law He has ordained fore the whole mankind through a large number of prophets sent to teach the heavenly law, amended and/or re-encoded from time to time, for the mankind.The Quran is the last testament, or for that matter, the last heavenly ordinance to last till the day of destruction and Muhammed(sm) is the last of the prophets.

muslimahh
01-10-2006, 04:02 AM
Ibrahim Al-Jibreen Quran recitation please, however I'm yet to find the whole Qur'aan by him :unhappy:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.