/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Too late :(

m_2005
10-31-2005, 08:48 PM
:sl:

I'm a half term into my as levels, and I sort of decided that I don't wanna be doing them. I kinda want to move towards somewhere in the medicine field, and now its too late to change.........so I'm pretty depressed about it :pissed: but I guess thats life......

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
m_2005
10-31-2005, 08:51 PM

The ones that I would be doing if i could start over is Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Language, but its a bit too late for that :pissed:

:smile: <----------I guess this is the only way I could get myself through this

~*~Serene~*~
10-31-2005, 08:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by m_2005

I'm a half term into my as levels, and I sort of decided that I don't wanna be doing them. I kinda want to move towards somewhere in the medicine field, and now its too late to change.........so I'm pretty depressed about it :pissed: but I guess thats life......
i don't see how's it's too late. do what makes u happy. u have it kicked the bucket yet, well as for i know since u posted this.

m_2005
10-31-2005, 08:54 PM

It is kinda late, cos the college won't let me change, and theres no space in those courses anyway :(

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
~*~Serene~*~
10-31-2005, 08:59 PM

It is kinda late, cos the college won't let me change, and theres no space in those courses anyway :(
i hope u don't become one of those people who looks back 10 years from now that say "what if?".

me i invested 2 years in university on certain degree. i didn't like it. this my third year. i changed schools and i'm now looking for something else.no biggie i changed and want something better.

- Qatada -
10-31-2005, 09:01 PM
bro.. i dropped biology and chemistry and picked law and business instead, i had a feelin the others would be too hard later on and turns out these are alot more easier alhamdulillah and i find them more comfortable too.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

m_2005
10-31-2005, 09:06 PM

Thats what I was worried about, becoming one of those "What if" people. Though there doesn't seem to be anything I could do about it this year, cos no space in those courses :(

- Qatada -
10-31-2005, 09:09 PM
what about completing these courses this year and getting two 'as results' for them.. and next year you can do the choices you want i.e. chemistry and biology. this way insha Allah - you'll have two 'as levels' and by the time u finish college - insha Allah you'll have more grades than other people in the college insha Allah. what do you think?

m_2005
10-31-2005, 09:13 PM

Pretty sound idea does solve my problem, all except one, I'm well bored with all my subjects except Electronics, and maths.....But obviously not gonna be able to drop those til next year, so I guess your idea is excellent....Although the extra year in college would be pretty ego bruising.........I dunno

Jazakallah

- Qatada -
10-31-2005, 09:19 PM
what about this.. if you really think that the courses you doing this year are going to put you off college, then why not leave college this year? get a job - to get extra money etc.

and next year, you could start doing them courses and while you have the spare time (this year) you could look into the course and get the basic idea of it so your prepared for next year insha Allah. at least this way you wont get bored of going college and you'll get experience of working and get some experience on your 'cv' ?

H!fFy
10-31-2005, 09:21 PM
hmm yea

baby_muslimah15
10-31-2005, 09:26 PM
Hmm...Just tell them u really wanna change courses, and your not happy with the course you have!! And if they still dont let you, then change schools....Hollaz

H!fFy
10-31-2005, 09:26 PM
yea .. but den wats da reason gna b 4 leaveing ?

anywayy brothers and sister's .. im gna go naw so peace and t.c ;)

and tanxs 4 ya'll welcomeing me and esp aqib

and inshallah ill tlk 2 u all 2mrw :)

~*~Serene~*~
10-31-2005, 09:31 PM
i gave my first rep power to akhee:cool2:

baby_muslimah15
10-31-2005, 09:32 PM
Whoooa(can I be the second person u give it 2) loool, I'm serious.....!

m_2005
11-01-2005, 09:00 AM

jazakallah for the replies so far, still kinda confused :angry2:

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:13 AM

The ones that I would be doing if i could start over is Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Language, but its a bit too late for that :pissed:

:smile: <----------I guess this is the only way I could get myself through this

Brother brother.
I am studying:

Bio
Physics
Chem
Mathematics

Its all so mush fun. Let me tell you:

Bio - I cut up a heart ysterday and almost made my lab partner puck. Isnt that fun!!!
Physics- No comment....jst DONT take this one....its stressing.
Chem - its an einstien world and its so fun doing the experiments. Especially seeing the potassium and soduim exp.
Mathematics- its a whole load of numbers that seem lost and u need to put them right again.

Need more counselling? Im here.:thankyou:

Allah ma3ak

m_2005
11-01-2005, 09:18 AM

I'm already doing physics, seems to be a lot more maths involved in it then gcse, finding it kinda hard

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:20 AM

I'm already doing physics, seems to be a lot more maths involved in it then gcse, finding it kinda hard

Me too. Gta give my coursework in tomorrow. Am dreading it....but Im sure its not that bad.:hiding: :hiding:

Dont give up bro....u neva know....u might become a wakky scientist. :giggling: :giggling:
Good luck though!!
Allah ma3ak

m_2005
11-01-2005, 09:24 AM

Well my problem of doing those AS levels this year can be kinda solved, cos Darul uloom Bolton does Biology, Chemistry, Maths, English Language, and Arabic and they have only covered 3 weeks of work, however, problem is parents, think that darul ulooms secular teachin is not so good, otherwise woulda been a perfect place

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:26 AM

Well my problem of doing those AS levels this year can be kinda solved, cos Darul uloom Bolton does Biology, Chemistry, Maths, English Language, and Arabic and they have only covered 3 weeks of work, however, problem is parents, think that darul ulooms secular teachin is not so good, otherwise woulda been a perfect place

:w:
Hmmmm....well, jst think of it like this:
Im going to pass my exams (inshAllah) and once Ive passed. Im going to go to Darul 3loom or even sum other I.S Course and carry on with my education.

Hope that helps.:uuh:

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:34 AM
salam
inshallah
may allah keep us all succesful and make dua for me too
wasalam

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.