/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Revision Methods

m_2005
11-01-2005, 09:41 AM
:sl:

Anyone suggest any good revision methods? I've never had to revise before, cos I got by (not being big headed), i didn't revise because I didn't feel any effect from it, but now I want to start revising, so could anyone give any good techniques?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:44 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by m_2005

Anyone suggest any good revision methods? I've never had to revise before, cos I got by (not being big headed), i didn't revise because I didn't feel any effect from it, but now I want to start revising, so could anyone give any good techniques?

Well, I sit in front of the mirror and explain to myself the whole of the topic. I get a plain paper and stick it on the wall and scribble down methods and pretend I have a whole bunch of thick kids. I works!!!:giggling: :giggling:

I also chew on chewing gum (ewwww), but it helsp me to concentrate. I sit down (wen moms not around) and nibble on chocolate.

Thats all I can think of.

p.s: for science make a song up to remember things.But I forget it the nxt day (its that boring).:giggling:

Hope I helped!!
Allah ma3ak

p.s: Read al mutakabir before and after you sit down to revise or even do ur homeowrk. Without Allah, we are nothing!!

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:45 AM
salam
haven't revised for a long time but with allah on our side then impossible is nothing
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE=metsudaistwice;103086]salam
with allah on our side then impossible is nothing

Yes, indeed Allah is on our side but that dont mean we dont revise.:giggling:

Allah ma3ak

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
m_2005
11-01-2005, 09:49 AM

Jazakallah for the replies, keep them coming, I gotta go now, I'm getting late for college, no bus money, gonna have to run it :uuh:

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by m_2005

Jazakallah for the replies, keep them coming, I gotta go now, I'm getting late for college, no bus money, gonna have to run it :uuh:
:giggling:

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM
salam
it works for me!!!!lol!!!!
but still we do need to revise
do short and brief notes on little cards that helps me
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:52 AM
salam
lol :giggling:
ok bro :peace:
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:53 AM
do short and brief notes on little cards that helps me

My friends used to buy these colourful cards for a pound (bargain ay?:giggling: ) and used to jot their notes on them. Those cards annoyed me so much....they were just too bright.

Oh yes! Another revision tip is to DRAW things out and make a story out of them. If ur gud at making stories up....u will have no probs.

Cant think of anymore but if I do...will let u know!!
Allah ma3akum

Protected_Diamond
11-01-2005, 06:55 PM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

memorise the sentence/equation...etc and after five minutes write down what you remember, and the things you don't know revise them more insha Allah that will help

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Muezzin
11-01-2005, 07:45 PM

Write it down. Write it again. And again.

Alternate between different topics of course, and do it in note form, but repetition is a great way to get something into your long term memory. Practice does make perfect :p

Protected_Diamond
11-01-2005, 07:51 PM
practise makes perfect, but nobody's perfect so why practise? :X :giggling:

Juneda
11-07-2005, 04:46 PM
:sl: Insha Allah(subhana wa ta la) hope u r all in gud health and iman:happy:
U can begin ur revision with a dua and finish with a dua
:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.