PDA

View Full Version : Revision Methods

m_2005
11-01-2005, 09:41 AM
:sl:

Anyone suggest any good revision methods? I've never had to revise before, cos I got by (not being big headed), i didn't revise because I didn't feel any effect from it, but now I want to start revising, so could anyone give any good techniques?

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:44 AM

Anyone suggest any good revision methods? I've never had to revise before, cos I got by (not being big headed), i didn't revise because I didn't feel any effect from it, but now I want to start revising, so could anyone give any good techniques?

Well, I sit in front of the mirror and explain to myself the whole of the topic. I get a plain paper and stick it on the wall and scribble down methods and pretend I have a whole bunch of thick kids. I works!!!:giggling: :giggling:

I also chew on chewing gum (ewwww), but it helsp me to concentrate. I sit down (wen moms not around) and nibble on chocolate.

Thats all I can think of.

p.s: for science make a song up to remember things.But I forget it the nxt day (its that boring).:giggling:

Hope I helped!!
Allah ma3ak

p.s: Read al mutakabir before and after you sit down to revise or even do ur homeowrk. Without Allah, we are nothing!!

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:45 AM
salam
haven't revised for a long time but with allah on our side then impossible is nothing
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:47 AM
[QUOTE=metsudaistwice;103086]salam
with allah on our side then impossible is nothing

Yes, indeed Allah is on our side but that dont mean we dont revise.:giggling:

Allah ma3ak

m_2005
11-01-2005, 09:49 AM

Jazakallah for the replies, keep them coming, I gotta go now, I'm getting late for college, no bus money, gonna have to run it :uuh:

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM

Jazakallah for the replies, keep them coming, I gotta go now, I'm getting late for college, no bus money, gonna have to run it :uuh:

:giggling:

Allah ma3ak

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:50 AM
salam
it works for me!!!!lol!!!!
but still we do need to revise
do short and brief notes on little cards that helps me
wasalam

MetSudaisTwice
11-01-2005, 09:52 AM
salam
lol :giggling:
ok bro :peace:
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-01-2005, 09:53 AM
do short and brief notes on little cards that helps me

My friends used to buy these colourful cards for a pound (bargain ay?:giggling: ) and used to jot their notes on them. Those cards annoyed me so much....they were just too bright.

Oh yes! Another revision tip is to DRAW things out and make a story out of them. If ur gud at making stories up....u will have no probs.

Cant think of anymore but if I do...will let u know!!
Allah ma3akum

Protected_Diamond
11-01-2005, 06:55 PM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

memorise the sentence/equation...etc and after five minutes write down what you remember, and the things you don't know revise them more insha Allah that will help

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Muezzin
11-01-2005, 07:45 PM

Write it down. Write it again. And again.

Alternate between different topics of course, and do it in note form, but repetition is a great way to get something into your long term memory. Practice does make perfect :p

Protected_Diamond
11-01-2005, 07:51 PM
practise makes perfect, but nobody's perfect so why practise? :X :giggling:

Juneda
11-07-2005, 04:46 PM
:sl: Insha Allah(subhana wa ta la) hope u r all in gud health and iman:happy:
U can begin ur revision with a dua and finish with a dua
:w: