/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Aaj Ki Hadeed (Hadith of the Day)

Lonely_Boy
11-01-2005, 10:51 AM
:sl:

Is main INSHALLAH rooz aik hadees share kernay ki koshish karonga app sub members bhi is main hissa lain aur agar urdu image nahi post ker saktay to koi baat nahi app ROMAN URDU main bhi share kerain JAZAKALLAH WASSLAM remember in prayers
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Khayal
11-01-2005, 03:49 PM

MashaAllah, Brother bohot piyari sharing hai, InshaAllah ham bhi share karein gay..ALLAH Subhana Wa Talala aap ko isay share kernai or hamein is per AMAL karnai ki taufeeq day....Aameen

Jazak ALLAH khair. :rose:

Lonely_Boy
11-01-2005, 04:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by khayaL

MashaAllah, Brother bohot piyari sharing hai, InshaAllah ham bhi share karein gay..ALLAH Subhana Wa Talala aap ko isay share kernai or hamein is per AMAL karnai ki taufeeq day....Aameen

Srif app ko logon ki hi amal kernay ki nahi mujhe bhi saath main is per amal ki taufiq ata farmai
Ameen

Lonely_Boy
11-02-2005, 10:36 AM

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
habib
11-02-2005, 10:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Boy

Srif app ko logon ki hi amal kernay ki nahi mujhe bhi saath main is per amal ki taufiq ata farmai
Ameen

Ameen

Khayal
11-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Jazak ALLAH khair..Brother

Halima
11-02-2005, 06:37 PM
Shurkhan brother thank you for sharing that.

Lonely_Boy
11-03-2005, 05:51 PM

habib
11-04-2005, 11:44 AM
[Allah's Mercy over His Wrath]

When Allah decreed the Creation He pledged Himself by writing in His book which is laid down with Him:

"My mercy prevails over my wrath."

It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Lonely_Boy
11-04-2005, 01:37 PM

JAZAKALLAH BROTHER ......KEEP POSTING

REMEMBER IN PRAYERS

JAZAKALLAH

Lonely_Boy
11-04-2005, 01:39 PM

Khayal
11-04-2005, 03:49 PM
Jazak ALLAH khair, :rose:

habib
11-05-2005, 06:19 AM
Narrated Abu Dhar:

I asked the Prophet, "What is the best deed?" He replied, "To believe in Allah and to fight for His Cause." I then asked, "What is the best kind of manumission (of slaves)?" He replied, "The manumission of the most expensive slave and the most beloved by his master." I said, "If I cannot afford to do that?" He said, "Help the weak or do good for a person who cannot work for himself." I said, "If I cannot do that?" He said, "Refrain from harming others for this will be regarded as a charitable deed for your own good."

(related by Sahih Bukhari, volume 3, book 46, Number 694)

Lonely_Boy
11-06-2005, 07:52 AM

Lonely_Boy
11-08-2005, 03:21 PM

Lonely_Boy
11-11-2005, 04:50 PM

habib
11-12-2005, 05:44 AM
[Actions for the sake of Allah only]

Allah Almighty had said:

I am so self-sufficient that I am in no need of having an associate. Thus he who does an action for someone else's sake as well as Mine will have that action renounced by Me to him whom he associated with Me.

It was related by Muslim (also by Ibn Majah).

Khayal
11-14-2005, 05:13 PM
Jazak ALLAH 4 sharing..:peace:

Lonely_Boy
11-15-2005, 02:20 PM

habib
11-15-2005, 02:29 PM
[Impressing others!]

The first of people against whom judgment will be pronounced on the Day of Resurrection will be a man who died a martyr.

He will be brought and Allah will make known to him His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I fought for you until I died a martyr. He will say: You have lied - you did but fight that it might be said [of you]: He is courageous. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man who has studied [religious] knowledge and has taught it and who used to recite the Quran. He will be brought and Allah will make known to his His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I studied [religious] knowledge and I taught it and I recited the Quran for Your sake. He will say: You have lied - you did but study [religious] knowledge that it might be said [of you]: He is learned. And you recited the Quran that it might be said [of you]: He is a reciter. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire. [Another] will be a man whom Allah had made rich and to whom He had given all kinds of wealth. He will be brought and Allah will make known to his His favours and he will recognize them. [The Almighty] will say: And what did you do about them? He will say: I left no path [untrodden] in which You like money to be spent without spending in it for Your sake. He will say: You have lied - you did but do so that it might be said [of you]: He is open-handed. And so it was said. Then he will be ordered to be dragged along on his face until he is cast into Hell-fire.

It was related by Muslim (also by at-Tirmidhi and an-Nasa'i).

Khayal
11-15-2005, 04:09 PM

Very good sharing, Brother lonely n Brother habib.

Lonely_Boy
11-17-2005, 02:31 AM

Khayal
11-17-2005, 02:58 AM

Lonely_Boy
11-17-2005, 06:06 PM

Khayal
11-17-2005, 10:02 PM

habib
11-18-2005, 02:46 PM
[Piousness of a Shepard]

Your Lord delights at a shepherd who, on the peak of a mountain crag, gives the call to prayer and prays. Then Allah (glorified and exalted be He) would say:

Look at this servant of Mine, he gives the call to prayer and performs the prayers; he is in awe of Me. I have forgiven My servant [his sins] and have admitted him to Paradise.

It was related by an-Nasa'i with a good Isnad (chain of authorities).

Khayal
11-19-2005, 12:20 AM

Lonely_Boy
11-19-2005, 05:37 AM

Khayal
11-19-2005, 06:46 PM

habib
11-20-2005, 04:39 AM
[Reciting Essence of Qur'an - Incomplete prayers]

A prayer performed by someone who has not recited the Essence of the Quran (*1) during it is deficient (and he repeated the word three times), incomplete. Someone said to Abu Hurayrah: [Even though] we are behind the imam? (*2) He said: Recite it to yourself, for I have heard the Prophet (may the blessings and peace of Allah be up on him) say:

Allah (mighty and sublime be He), had said: I have divided prayer between Myself and My servant into two halves, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. When the servant says: Al-hamdu lillahi rabbi l-alamin (*3), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has praised Me. And when he says: Ar-rahmani r-rahim (*4), Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: My servant has extolled Me, and when he says: Maliki yawmi d-din (*5), Allah says: My servant has glorified Me - and on one occasion He said: My servant has submitted to My power. And when he says: Iyyaka na budu wa iyyaka nasta in (*6), He says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for. And when he says: Ihdina s-sirata l- mustaqim, siratal ladhina an amta alayhim ghayril-maghdubi alayhim wa la d-dallin (*7), He says: This is for My servant, and My servant shall have what he has asked for.

(*1) Surat al-Fatihah, the first sura of Qur'an. (*2) i.e. standing behind the imam (leader) listening to him reciting al-Fatihah. (*3) "Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds." (*4) "The Merciful, the Compassionate".(*5) "Master of the Day of Judgement". (*6) "It is You we worship and it is You we ask for help". (*7) "Guide us to the straight path, the path of those upon whom You have bestowed favours, not of those against whom You are angry, nor of those who are astray".

It was related by Muslim (also by Malik, at-Tirmidhi, Abu-Dawud, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah).

Khayal
11-21-2005, 05:28 PM

habib
11-22-2005, 10:35 AM
Allah's Messenger (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said:"None is more patient than Allah against the harmful and annoying words He hears (from the people): They ascribe children to Him, yet He bestows upon them health and provision."

Narrated by Abu Musa Al-Ashari (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 9:#475 of Sahih Bukhari.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Ansari persons asked for (something) from Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) and he gave them. They again asked him for (something) and he again gave them. And then they asked him and he gave them again till all that was with him finished. And then he (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said "If I had anything, I would not keep it away from you. (Remember,) whoever abstains from asking others, Allah will make him contented, and whoever tries to make himself self-sufficient, Allah will make him self-sufficient. And whoever remains patient, Allah will make him patient. Nobody can be given a blessing better and greater than patience."

Narrated by Abu Said Al-Khudri (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 2:#548 of Sahih Bukhari.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) passed by a woman who was weeping beside a grave. He told her to fear Allah and be patient. She said to him, "Go away, for you have not been afflicted with a calamity like mine." And she did not recognize him. Then she was informed that he was the Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam). So she went to the house of the Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) and there she did not find any guard. Then she said to him, "I did not recognize you." He (Sal-allahu- aleihi-wasallam) said, "Verily, the patience is at the first stroke of a calamity."

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 2:#372 of Sahih Bukhari.

Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said: "Strange are the ways of a believer for there is good in every affair of his and this is not the case with anyone else except in the case of a believer for if he has an occasion to feel delight, he thanks (God), thus there is a good for him in it, and if he gets into trouble and shown resignation (and endures it patiently), there is a good for him in it".

Narrated by Suhaib ibn Sinan ar-Rumi (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Muslim transmitted it. Hadith No.5297 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

I heard Allah's Apostle (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) saying, "Allah said, 'If I deprive my slave of his two beloved things (i.e., his eyes) and he remains patient, I will let him enter Paradise in compensation for them."

Narrated by Anas bin Malik (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Sahih Bukhari transmitted it. Vol 7:#557 of Sahih Bukhari.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said, "Whenever any of you turns his look towards one who has been given more in wealth and physique, let him look towards one who is inferior to himself". In the narration of Muslim, the Prophet (Sal-allahu-aleihi-wasallam) said, "Look at him who is inferior to you, and don't look at him who is superior to you. It is therefore, more proper that you should not consider the gifts of Allah upon you as insignificant".

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (Razi Allah Ta'lah Anhu); Bukhari and Muslim transmitted it. Hadith No.5242 of Mishkat al-Masabih.

Lonely_Boy
11-25-2005, 12:29 PM

Lonely_Boy
11-27-2005, 04:04 PM

Lonely_Boy
11-28-2005, 12:27 PM

Lonely_Boy
12-03-2005, 02:44 AM

Lonely_Boy
12-05-2005, 04:45 PM

Khayal
12-07-2005, 04:52 AM

Lonely_Boy
12-08-2005, 02:16 AM

Khayal
12-08-2005, 09:37 PM
ALLAH hamein bhi apnai aesa banda bannai ki taufeeq day, Aameen, jazak ALLAH khair. :rose:

Lonely_Boy
12-10-2005, 02:24 AM

Lonely_Boy
12-12-2005, 03:57 PM

12-30-2005, 07:08 AM
Holy Prophet(pbuh) said:
"One who cheats is not amongst us"

amtulrahman2000
03-04-2006, 04:05 AM

Is main INSHALLAH rooz aik hadees share kernay ki koshish karonga app sub members bhi is main hissa lain aur agar urdu image nahi post ker saktay to koi baat nahi app ROMAN URDU main bhi share kerain JAZAKALLAH WASSLAM remember in prayers

:sl: :brother:
mashallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.aapne be inteha accha sharing suroo kiya hai ke is ki tareef lafzau me shayad hi ada ki jaye allah rabbulaalameen se dua karti hoon ke allah aap ko is ajre azeem ata kare aur hame khne padhne se ziyada amal karne wala banaye
allhhafiz

khaledmm123
03-04-2006, 04:44 AM

:sl: :brother:
mashallahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhse aap ne be inteha accha thread shroo kiya hai allah:arabic2: aap ko is ka ajre azeem ata kare aur hum tamam ko is par amal ki taufeeq ata farmae
aur akir me aap ke liye dua ye ke
tujhe naseeb ho aisa urooj zamane mein ke
aasman bhi teri rafataoon par naz kare (ameen)

Lonely_Boy
03-08-2006, 03:59 AM

snakelegs
03-08-2006, 04:22 AM
what website are you getting these from? will they e-mail you one each day?
most of the ones i've seen are longer than these.
i like these because they are nice and short and i can use them in learning urdu.
shukriya!

Lonely_Boy
03-08-2006, 04:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by snakelegs
what website are you getting these from? will they e-mail you one each day?
most of the ones i've seen are longer than these.
i like these because they are nice and short and i can use them in learning urdu.
shukriya!

no they don't send me i collect it from www.urdupages.com

snakelegs
03-08-2006, 09:08 PM
bohot shukriya!

life
03-09-2006, 12:43 PM
"Dawat "
Hazrat sulaman(ra) nay Allah ta’ala say dakhohast ki-
“Allah Ta’ala mein aik saal tak app ki makhlooq ki dawat karna chata hoon”-
Allah Ta’ala nay farmaya-“tum nahi kar saktay”-
Hazrat sulaman(ra) nay kaha-“acha aik mayina kar leta hoon”-
Allah Ta’ala nay phir farmaya-“tum nahi kar saktay”-
Hazrat sulaman(ra) nay kaha-“acha aik hafta kar leta hoon”-
Allah Ta’ala nay phir farmaya-“tum nahi kar saktay”-
Hazrat sulaman(ra) nay kaha-“acha aik din siref aik din tu karne dey”-

Allah Ta’ala nay ejazaat dey dee-
Hazrat sulaman(ra) jinaat,hawa,insaano,parendo ko hokam diya khana pakahoo”-

Jab khana lak gahe ha tu Hazrat sulaman(ra) nay Allah ta’ala say farmaya –
“appni makhlooq ko behaj dey khana teyaar hai”-
Allah ta’ala nay poocha-“pehle zameen walo ko pejoon ya pani walo ko?”-
Hazrat sulaman(ra) nay kaha –pani walo ko pehle pehaaj do”-
Tu aik machli baher nekli aur sara darst khohan bartanoo samaat kha gahi aur kena lagi-
“mujhe aur du”
Hazrat sulaman(ra) haraat say kare the kena lage-
“tun saab kha gahi aur kaha say lahoon”
wo boli-“mehmaan ko koi tanah diya jata hai”-
sulaman(ra) aaj tu mein bookhi rahoon gee-mera Allah rozana
mujhe assay teen loqmay deta hai-
Hazrat sulaman(ra) yeh tera kaam nahi tere raab ka hi kaam hai kay wo saab ko kelata hai”

-Yeh kay kar wo samandar mein chali gahi-

life
04-26-2006, 01:47 PM
Omeed aur khouf

Hazrat omer farooq (ra) neh farmaya Mohabat omeed aur khouf say abarat hain-
App(ra) ketay the kay Allah ta’ala kahe gay kay sare log jahnaat mein jai gay sewahe aik shaks kay tu mujhay khouf hain kay wo aik shakhs mein hi nah hoon-aur agar allah ta’ala farmaye kay koi bhi shakhs jahnaat mein nahi jai ga sewahe aik kay tu mujhay omeed hain kay wo aik shakhs omer(ra) hi ho ga.

IslamiBehan
06-21-2006, 04:02 PM
[IMG]F:\My Pictures\mix\hadees and quran\315_hadees.gif[/IMG]

IslamiBehan
06-21-2006, 04:36 PM
Hadees ka mafhoom hai hay :
There will be a day when my ummah will follow the nonbelievers
inch by inch, cubit by cubit so much so, if they enter a lizard hole;
my ummah will follow the nonbelievers in that hole. - RasulAllah (S)

Plz Can anyone tell me how to del post or rep if it is wrong or have mistake

learningislam
06-23-2006, 04:53 AM
Assalamualaikum every one

Anas bin malik (razi Alllahu anhu) narrated, that the Messenger of Allah(sallallaho alaihay waalaiyhee wa sallam) said, "A man came to the messenger of Allah (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wasallam)and said, "O messenger of Allah(sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wasallam)!when will the hour occur?Woe to you, he replied, and what preparation have you made for it? He said , I have not prepared for it except that i love Allah and His messenger(sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam).He (sallalaho alaiyhay wa aalaiy hee wa sallam) said:"You will be with those whom you love." Anas (razi Allahu anhu) said:"I never saw the muslims rejoicing with anything after Islam greater than they were after hearing the words of the Prophet (sallalaho alaiyhay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam)"Then indeed you will be with whom you love."

from Sahih MuslimKitab Al-bar-wa sila 6713

learningislam
06-25-2006, 05:23 AM

Volume 7, Book 70, Number 545: Sahih bukhari
Narrated Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri and Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "No fatigue, nor disease, nor sorrow, nor sadness, nor hurt, nor distress befalls a Muslim, even if it were the prick he receives from a thorn, but that Allah expiates some of his sins for that."

era
06-28-2006, 10:50 AM

Khayal
06-29-2006, 05:57 PM

Jazaak ALLAH khayr....:rose:

era
07-01-2006, 08:43 AM
surah yaseen

learningislam
07-03-2006, 07:52 PM

Our beloved Prophet Muhammad (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam) said:
"Do you know what is better than charity and fasting and prayer? It is keeping peace and good relations between people, as quarrels and bad feelings destroy mankind." (Muslims & Bukhari)

"Allah does not look at your appearance or your possessions; but He looks at your heart and your deeds." (Abu Huraira: Muslim)

learningislam
07-03-2006, 10:23 PM
:sl: warahmatullahe wabarakatuhu

Muadh bin Jabal ( razi Allaho anho) narrated:When Allah's messenger (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam)appointed him to Yemen, he (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam) came out with him and advised him.Muadh (razi Allaho anho) was mounted and The Messenger of Allah (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam) was walking along with him. After this, he (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam) said, "O Muadh, perhaps you will not meet me after this year or you may pass by my masjid or my grave,Muadh (razi Allaho anho) began to weep out of grief of parting from the messenger of Allah (sallallaho alaihay wa aaliyhee wa sallam). Then he (sallallaho alaihay wa aalaiyhee wa sallam) turned his face towards Madina and said,"Indeed the closest of people to me are the Allah conscious (Muttaqoon) ,whoever they are and wherever they may be."

[Rawaho Ahmed:235/5]
:w: warahmatullahe wabarakatuhu

era
07-09-2006, 06:48 AM

mujaheda
09-28-2006, 02:16 PM
[s]here we starting new post in which daily hadith (:P bhool gae urdu mai likhna tha)[/s]
yaha hum naya silsila hadith ka shuro kar rahye hain. mujhye pata nahi koi asa silsila pahlye se ho. khair ye hadith kal juma k hawalye se hai :D

mujaheda
09-30-2006, 02:25 AM
oppsi sorry bro zak i wont saw that :">

mujaheda
10-01-2006, 07:00 AM

mujaheda
10-03-2006, 09:23 AM

mujaheda
10-03-2006, 09:36 AM
inshaAllah bro i'll

Hijrah
10-03-2006, 09:41 AM
Mein Urdu Nein Parsakta, Koi be transliteration mein liksukte?

Assalamalaikum

Sal3ma 7
10-04-2006, 02:54 AM
Awesome Hadiths..keep them comin' :wub:

mujaheda
10-04-2006, 05:51 PM

mujaheda
10-04-2006, 05:53 PM
bro hijrah... u wanna say that u dunno urdu? and some one from us'll translate these hadith?

well bro, its a tough job to translate urdu into eng. but if u say i'll post one hadith for u in eng too.
wat do u say nw?

mujaheda
10-10-2006, 01:50 AM

snakelegs
10-12-2006, 06:39 AM
i am teaching myself urdu and i would like to use ahadees as a source to pick up vocabulary words, as well as learn about the hadees at the same time.
i use this site
http://www.ahadees.com/
it is frustrating because when i get stuck and can't find a word, it would help a lot if i had the english translation for back-up.
i use this site for hadiths in eng. but i can't relate the 2.
http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/reference/searchhadith.html
do you know of any site that has both the urdu and the eng.? (yeah, i know, it's probably too much to ask!). or, if not - do you know any sites that have the urdu hadees with the exact source (more specific than bukhari, muslim etc.?) such as, after the urdu "bukhari volume 1, book 1, number 1:"
one other question:
there will be the hadees and then the word "faeda"....what does this word mean in this context? it is obviously a commentary on the hadees, but how would you translate "faeda" in this sense?
thanks.

mujaheda
10-13-2006, 01:08 AM
agree zak
benefit of hadith or wat is the true meaning of that hadith they use for that 'faeda'

snakelegs
10-13-2006, 08:26 PM
i knew what the word meant, but it didn't make sense in that context. i guess they meant for the benefit of our understanding - and i didn't even understand that! lol
thanks!
again, if anyone can answer my main question, i'd appreciate it. maybe it doesn't exist on the web.

Lonely_Boy
10-29-2006, 02:41 PM

mujaheda
11-06-2006, 03:51 AM

mujaheda
11-11-2006, 10:56 AM

mujaheda
11-11-2006, 10:58 AM
sorry mistake i posted that old hadith again...

era
12-23-2006, 10:51 AM

era
12-23-2006, 10:54 AM

era
01-21-2007, 04:22 PM

era
02-07-2007, 10:18 AM

era
02-19-2007, 05:01 PM

era
02-24-2007, 04:29 PM

era
02-24-2007, 05:03 PM

era
03-01-2007, 10:23 AM

era
03-02-2007, 05:22 PM

era
03-12-2007, 11:31 AM

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.