/* */

PDA

View Full Version : shalom

Imam786
11-02-2005, 02:59 AM
hi everbody im new here n dont know that much about Islam.....im Jewish by birth but i was kind of curious about ur religion :pissed: ...........right now i dont have such a good view bout islam but i hope i can learn something that might cange my mind......:nervous:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
azim
11-02-2005, 03:05 AM
Welcome to the forum bro, its great to see you have a good attitude in wanting to learn. Hopefully we can learn off you too. Peace.

Bittersteel
11-02-2005, 03:25 AM
umm...why is your name Imam?

welcome to LI.

:sl:

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-02-2005, 04:07 AM
Hello 'Imam786' and welcome to our forum! We're very pleased to have you with us. :) If you have any questions we'd love to answer them. Be sure to visit the section on comparative religion, and try reading some of the articles on
http://www.load-islam.com
http://www.beconvinced.com

Regards :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
F.Y.
11-02-2005, 04:53 AM
Welcome to the forum. You seem like an open minded guy - good on ya mate.
We hope your stay here is enjoyable and that you learn a lot.
Peace to you. :)

montoyauk
11-02-2005, 05:19 AM
greetings from a brother in the uk.hope u enjoy it on here as much as u can.
any questions fire away

Muhammad
11-02-2005, 10:26 AM
Greetings Imam786,

Thankyou for joining our forum to learn about Islam! I hope that you will benefit much from your stay here and enjoy it!

Peace.

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-02-2005, 10:41 AM
God-willing we will be able to answer any questions you have. Do you have any questions in particular?
-Peace

Protected_Diamond
11-02-2005, 11:56 AM
Hey Hello!!

How you doing? Insha Allah (if Allah will's) you will learn loads about Islam

this site is absolutely wiked, im sure you'll learn to love it

enjoy posting!! :happy1:

Ameeratul Layl
11-02-2005, 12:21 PM
Ahem....Im not so sure whetehr I ought to say shalom or hello. *thinks*okay, Ill just stick to:

Peace brother:giggling:

Anyway, I hope you benefit alot from this forum (I have....well, Im getting there:giggling: ).

If you ever need any help....I wud say to come to me but....na!!!!.....u can go to the mods. They are really nice if u dont get on the bad side of them:giggling:

I think enough has been sed.....:statisfie

God Be With You.

P.s: I know this one word in hebrew....someone taught me...thought id let u in on it....might make u laugh:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Shmok:giggling: :giggling: :giggling:

Hajar
11-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Shalom alayghim :rollseyes

Welcome to the forum...

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.