/* */

PDA

View Full Version : HeY eVeRy1

*N3LLY*
11-03-2005, 12:57 PM
heyy im new 2 dis site as u can allready guess lol
im NeelumakaNelly uuummmm iv joined dis site coz 2 of ma friends are allready onn dis site n ma sis 2 lol soo thought id chek it out buh i dnt really go on forums an stuff u see it juss aint me buh as it woz a islamic 1 i thought id giv it a try ,

anywayz Eid Mubarak 2 any1 hu'z eid it iz 2day mines 2mrw n nyc weda aint it :P
inabizzless xx

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
11-03-2005, 12:59 PM
:sl: sister

welcome to the forum.....

enjoy your stay....

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ameeratul Layl
11-03-2005, 01:03 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the forum.

Allah ma3ik

*N3LLY*
11-03-2005, 01:04 PM
w'salaam thanx sis oo n anotha thing i need sum help lol if u dnt mind helpin me..:embarrass :happy1:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ameeratul Layl
11-03-2005, 01:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *N3LLY*
w'salaam thanx sis oo n anotha thing i need sum help lol if u dnt mind helpin me..:embarrass :happy1:

:sl:
PM me and Ill try and help you.:statisfie

- Qatada -
11-03-2005, 01:06 PM
hey. welcome to the forumz sis. insha Allah you'll benefit alot from here cz we got bare broz n sistaz hu got gud knowledge about islam masha Allah.. if you need to ask anythin about the forum or even if you got any questions about islam - then jus ask yeh? and afta you got 50 postz you can join the sistaz section and you can ask da personal questionz der insha Allah.

jazak Allah khayr fo joinin.. n eid mubarak - we got eid 2moro too.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

habib
11-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Welcome to the forum sister .... :sister:

Enjoy your stay at here .... :peace:

Eid Mubarak you and my eid will tomorrow ... :nervous:

MetSudaisTwice
11-03-2005, 02:25 PM
salam
welcome to the forums sis
wasalam

nafy
11-03-2005, 02:32 PM
salaamz
welcum sis :)
eid mubarak 2 u aswell!!! hope all ur wishes cum tru dis eid :)

*N3LLY*
11-03-2005, 05:44 PM
lol aww ur all sweet thanx every1 n nafy thanx fo d wishes comin true thing i hope ur come tru e n every1 elses
LOL at habib knw wa like ur name coz ma bez m8 yeh her second names habib n damn i love er to bit'z anwayz thanx every1 else for the welcome is gonna take ages typin every1nze names lol buh thanxz all!! n sis illll pm u later iv gotta get in d hangz of thing'z lol im still kinda stuk wha to do n stuff :s anywayz chat to u all later am in a hurry!! n im feelin bit dwn coz ramzan'z ova n most of the islamic youth have gone bck to square 1.. is a shame ya knaw even tho i aint a top muslim atleast i stop wen i need to n knw wha thingz r bad n gud most ppl started sayn ohh let'z go clubbin again ramzanz ova.. damn they dumb! may allah guide dem even tho dey blind lolz t.c every1 xx

Sanobar
11-03-2005, 05:56 PM
salaam!
welcome to the forums sis! have a wonderful time here! looking forward to ur posts! :)eid mubarak to u too!:)
ma'salamah

*N3LLY*
11-06-2005, 02:25 PM
hey thanx .. ma eid wasnt dat gud ..

Protected_Diamond
11-07-2005, 12:51 PM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

omg!! i can't believe i haven't welcomed you, i must have missed your thread, o well i'll do it now lol :smile: HEyyyy a big welcome to the site insha Allah you'll learn soo much that you'll want to share your knowledge with your mates :okay: enjoy your stay here and keep a smile on your face sis!

mwahz!!

better go now to read salaah, it's getting late and i logged in just to welcome you, yes yes i know im sweet hehe :rose: love ya

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

*N3LLY*
11-07-2005, 07:36 PM
LOOOOOOOOOL aww hehe i knw am special :P (blushez) :)
thanx 4 da welcome yeh i always keep a smile on ma face even wen im dwn .. t.c x

Protected_Diamond
11-07-2005, 09:01 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

you know this but im still going to say it you crazy :happy:

btw have you heard about Adeeba? :nervous:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

- Qatada -
11-07-2005, 10:18 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

yeah i know wa u mean sis.. but we gta remember that all this life is a test, its only temporary. we will have our life just like others have come before us... and they have died.. and so we are born, and we will die too...

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala tests those he loves.. to see who will turn to him. all Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala wants you to do is to turn to him and ask him for help, and to remain patient with faith..

some people think that we're the only ones experiencing a really bad time.. yet there millions who are desperate, desperate for Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala's help. sis - we're the ones who are lucky because we have been guided alhamdulillah. if we never had Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala, then who would we turn to when we need help? no-one would care about how we feel, our closest mates, brothers and sisters would die in front of our own eyes.. but we wouldn't know who to trust and we would keep asking why is this happening?!

subhan Allaah walhamdulillah we are the ones those have been chosen to be the guided ones, we're the future of the world and out of all the kafirs in the past who have died without having faith, and even out of the ones living today.. we have been chosen to aim for jannah - while they are the ones who dont have a chance to get there..
when we die, insha Allaah (God willing) as true believers.. by Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aalas mercy, we will go to jannah beneath which rivers flow - with no troubles at all, all the troubles in this world will seem like nothing and it will be eternal.. forever.

... the believing men and the believing women to enter gardens beneath which rivers flow to abide therein and remove from them their evil; and that is a grand achievement with Allah (48:05)

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

*N3LLY*
11-07-2005, 11:06 PM
umm.. proud ukht?? do i knw u?? :s .. yh i knw bout her das y i dint do ma eid.. plz can we not tlk bout it.. im still upset thanx
aqib hw u doin bruv cnt believe i missed ya n wha u sayin iz tru x

*N3LLY*
11-07-2005, 11:09 PM
ooooooooo **** iz it u husnaaa soz :( yeh i knw bout adeeba das y iv bin soooooo dwn lately *cry'z*

Protected_Diamond
11-08-2005, 01:07 PM

Yeah masha Allah bro what you said is all true, it's just such a shame that we waste our life's, I hope this is a wake up call to all my brothers and sisters, but the sad thing is people start reading salaah after such tragedies but they stop after a bit. :enough!: May Allah s.w.a help us all ameen, because without him we are truly lost in this world and when we die.

lol..yeah Neelam it's me Husna sos i forgot to tell you, but i thought you might click coz im stupid hehe love ys sis n keep posting! just pray for her along with Asma (hafsa's sis) and all our other brother's and sister's who are suffering

*N3LLY*
11-09-2005, 04:02 PM
LOL yehh mann inshallah we'll all turn to allah n yeh without allah wer nothing!! n im saying dat :P buh i have allah in ma heart n everythin.. n is NEELUM!!! hustlerr :P

Protected_Diamond
11-09-2005, 10:21 PM

das good masha Allah....oops Neelum it is then hehe, well i did say be4 i am stupid hehe :rose:

*N3LLY*
11-12-2005, 01:35 AM
lol'z is all gud sistaa how's col goin hun i woz gonna pop down these days neva got round 2 it... inshallah see u soon :) xx yeh u r dumb :P hehe

Protected_Diamond
11-12-2005, 10:45 PM

lol. yeah masha Allah everyfin is cool, coursework's kiking in, 2 much to do with A levels lol, yeah come down insha Allah sweety mwahz! :peace:

Riya90
11-12-2005, 11:26 PM
Salam
Welcome sis :welcome:

Take care

Khayal
11-14-2005, 06:20 PM
:w: n :sl:

:welcome: to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.