/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Coursework or Exams

m_2005
11-03-2005, 07:10 PM
:sl:

Was just wondering, who here prefers to be examined by coursework, and who here prefers to be assessed by exams only.......I personally prefer Exams all the way, as you can prepare for them til the last minute, and coursework dragged a few of my grades down a little in gcses.............

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
11-03-2005, 07:17 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

i prefer examz bro, cz even though they are kinda hard - i prefer them cz eg. if you have a piece of coursework, it mite onli be worth about 10% of your total grade, buh if you do a exam with less work in, yet its the same kinda work u would have done in coursework - you get a higher percentage for it and it mite cover upto about 40% of your grade. i think examinations are better overall insha Allah, especially in subjects such as english etc.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

S_87
11-03-2005, 11:15 PM
:sl:

i hated both but if i had to choose i think id choose courseworks

reason- you could correct errors, consult tutors and depending on how much effort you put into it-you could make it near perfect. you have resources and a idea can be scrapped if you dont like it

exams- boring and another place to sleep..revision even more boring.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.