/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any Sisters Here Who Can Help Me Learn Arabic

sis_saleha
11-03-2005, 09:52 PM
ASSALAMU ALAIKUM BROTHERS AND SISTERS

i came into the deen about 1yr ago and wanted some help learning arabic i know non at all plz cud sum1 help me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
11-04-2005, 07:41 AM
salaam sis...i can help u if u want:)...take my mail addy and u r wlc:rose: :statisfie

Batoota
11-04-2005, 08:36 AM
:sl:

Insha Allah, I can be of help. Feel free to pM me, and then we can talk through personal messages or i'll give you my e-mail (as i don't like putting it in my profile......)

:w: :sister:

ABWAN
11-04-2005, 08:55 AM
Wa alaikum asalam wr wb

There are some websites and books that I thought were useful. I think it would be really hard to find someone to teach online as that would require the other person to dedicate some time for this and above all doing it online is rather slow. Either find someone in real...or go for books/websites..

There are also some software to teach arabic..I could get it if you really really want to learn arabic.

From my personal experience, I would say learning to read arabic is rather easy (at least the basic stuff)... but to learn the grammar is what is the difficult part and would take forever (depending on your speed and the free time you have)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.