/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamu alaikum my brothers and sisters

sis_saleha
11-03-2005, 10:25 PM
assalamu alaikum brothers and sisters

im new here so i will tell you a lil bout me i am white english sister i reverted to islam a 4 years ago when i married my husband but was very jalil i got into the deen about a year ago alhamdulillah and neva look back i feel great being in islam the true religion i am now starting alot of campaigns for brothers and sisters who have been held as detainees in the so called war on terror and would apreciate any help u can give sending letters to them fundraising etc their families also need alot of support at these times of need we can help them and make dua that ALLAH SWT help them and keep their emaan high inshallah if any sisters would like to talk reply to this and i will ive u my msn addy inshallah
jzk for takin the time to read this
may Allah bless you
salaams 2 all my brothers and sisters in islam

FIGHT AGAINST THEM SO DAT ALLAH WILL PUNISH THEM BY YOUR HANDS AND DISGRACE AND GIVE YOU VICTORY OVER THEM (9:14)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eyes_of_mine
11-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Mashallah sister , thats wonderfull that you take time to care about others, so many people do arm chair politics these days and actually are afraid to be activley part of the solution.
I only wish there were more of us that got involved !

I really like your posts and been impressed with all of them, mashallah !

I also have deep interests in the same things and am also a revert ! (I feel a pm coming on) .:loving:

eyes_of_mine
11-03-2005, 10:37 PM
EEEK your mailbox says its full ! ohh noo !

sis_saleha
11-03-2005, 10:39 PM
MY ADDY IS CONTENT REMOVED ADD ME SIS INSHALLAH
PLZ NO BROTHERS !!!!

MODERATOR's COMMENT : Plz do not share ur personal info in the open area, as here. :-/

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zuko
11-03-2005, 10:41 PM
:sl: sis!!

Welcome to the forums! And congrats on reverting! Hope you benefit much from this site, and if there's anything I can do to help you in your campaigns, don't hesitate to ask!

:w:

Batoota
11-04-2005, 08:49 AM
:sl:

welcome to the forum, my new Sissssssssssssster! i'm so happy to meet you! insha Allah, we'll have lots of interesting discussions, and i will try and help you in ur campgain!!!:sister: :statisfie :rose: :loving: :okay: :thankyou: Eid mubarak to you btw!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.