/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have You Had Trouble Since 7/7???

sis_saleha
11-03-2005, 10:37 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Have You Had Alot Of Trouble Post 7/7 Or 9/11 Because You Are A Muslim????

I Have I Wear Full Hijab N Niqab N Always Get Shouted Abuse Such As Ninja And Terrorist And I Have Also Been Spat On When I Go Shopping As I Am White I Get Alot Of Attention Anyway But I Fel Since 9/11 It Has Got Alot Worse And Wanted To Know The Situations Others Have Been In Like Me And Maybe Have A Support Network For Sisters And Brothers So They Can Tell Us What They Have Been Through And Give Others Support As I Know Alot Of Ppl Who Have Lost Their Emaan Due To These Incidents
Plz Post Bk
Inshallah Talk With You Soon
Salaams

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ummAbdillah
11-03-2005, 11:31 PM
asalaamu alaykum sis
am very sorry to hear dat :'(
may allah make thing easy for us all

wa salaam

DaNgErOuS MiNdS
11-04-2005, 12:00 AM
spat???...ahh man that pisses me offf. My heart is full of admiration for the sisters that wear niqaab...alhumdulillah

- Qatada -
11-04-2005, 12:12 AM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

subhan Allah! sis i'm really sorry for all this that has happened to you, but i just want you to keep this hadith in mind:

The beloved Prophet of Allah (sal Allahu alayhi wasalam) said:

When Allah Almighty created the heaven and the hell, He asked Jibraeel to go and take a look at what He has prepared for believers in the Heaven. Jibraeel went and had a look at what was there in the Heaven, and then he came back and expressed himself thus: By your dignity! Whoever will hear of this Heaven will certainly strive for it. Then it was said that the road to the heaven is littered with hardships, and Jibraeel was asked to take another look at the Heaven. He came back and said, "By your dignity I am afraid that nobody will be able to enter it. (Tirmizee)

This means that the heaven is such a magnificent place that whoever knew of it would certainly strive for it, but when Allah Almighty ordained that the Heaven lies in facing trials and tribulations, Gibraeel (AS) thought that nobody might be able to enter it.

may Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) make it easier for you and reward you and all the brothers and sisters in need.. plz remain patient and remember that Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) says in the holy qur'an:

94.05: Surely with difficulty is ease.
94.06: Verily, with every difficulty there is relief.

insha Allah you will get rewarded alot for your hard work, for doing jihad (striving) in the way of Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) - fi sabi lillah. keep your faith in Allah (subhanahu wa ta'ala) and dont give up insha Allah!

this life is so short and all this hard work will pay off insha Allah..

79:46 The Day they see it, (It will be) as if they had tarried but a single evening, or (at most till) the following morn!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.