/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Whoever asks with the Name of Allah, is not to be rejected...

madeenahsh
11-04-2005, 05:40 AM
By: Sheikh ul Islam Muhammad bin Abdul Wahhab
Dar us Salam Publication
Ibn Umar [radilallahuanhu] Narrated that Allah's Messenger [sallahu wa alyhe wa sallam] said:

" If anyone makes a request in Allah's Name, give him refuge; if anyone seeks refuge by Allah's Names, give him refuge; if any o*ne give you an invaitation, accept it; and if anyone does you a kindness, recompense him; But if you have not the means to do so, pray for him until you feel that you have compensated him." (Abu Dawud and An-Nasa mention this hadith ang graded it sahih)

1) Grant protection to those who seek protection with the Name of Allah.
2) Give if o*ne asks with the Name of Allah.
3) Acceptance of the invitation.
4) Return kindness that has been done to you.
5) If o*ne has no means to repay kindness then supplication for him is a compensation.
6) His [sallahu wa alyhe wa sallam] statement: " Until you feel that you have compensated him."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
11-13-2005, 01:26 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

jazahka Allah khair

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Khayal
05-04-2008, 06:36 PM
:sl:

JazaakAllaah khayr!

:w:

Snowflake
05-04-2008, 11:04 PM
We have a lot of immigrants on our streets who are begging for money in the name of Allah. Should we give it to them or not?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
------
05-07-2008, 12:05 PM
:salamext:

*BUMP

Skillganon
05-07-2008, 07:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslimah_Sis
We have a lot of immigrants on our streets who are begging for money in the name of Allah. Should we give it to them or not?
:sl:

Very good question.

Maybe you should ask a good knowledgable scholar from you country, who would be more familiar with the social situation.

Usually here atleast in the Uk I think they get certain benefits from the goverment to sustain them, but they still go beg to make money.
One can make a lot of money.

Umar001
05-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Yes I wanted to ask too, Insha'Allah I will read some explanations of the book see what they say. Because you get some people who come to Jumuah and just ask the Muslims for money when they have gold teeth and other things.

Snowflake
05-08-2008, 04:19 PM
asalam alaikum wr wb,

Well I've heard scholars say that we shouldn't give them money since they receive help from the government. That makes sense. But then I've also heard that some ruthless private landlords only let property to these people on the condition that they hand their benefits to them. A lot of these people don't speak English and don't know their rights end up begging on the streets. The police are aware of the beggers, but unless something is done about them and the landlords, it feels rude to turn away a begger woman with a baby in her arms - especially if you're not sure whether she's being exploited or not. I don't know whether this would change the scholars' opinion or not.

wa alaikum asalam wr wb.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.