/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Why This Discrimination!

salehah
11-04-2005, 09:06 AM
SALAAM!

I just want to point out that i thought that it was an islamic forum so it will be fair and just and where everyone can ome and express their point of veiws ..
BUT how come some of my posts in which I AGREED WIOTH SOME ONE!... with whome I guess this forum's MALIK's DONT agree have been DELETED...
and I have the feeling I am not the only one
Where As there are post literally accusing people of kufr and been called names and they are still their just because they agree with the Forum administrator's point of veiw or
their way of perseption of Deen Islam..

Well not that this post of mine is going to stay very long on the forum but all have to say to the administrators of the forum is ..
this is nothing but deceiving people trying to force them on what you think is the only way to be MUSLIM .. while all of you preffer to be called what...
ahle sunnah or whatever!!!
But reading all your posts and the way you people think I shouldn't have expected anything else.
anyways all of us have to face Allah some day and we'll be judge accordingly..

"..lakiumdeen o kum wali ya deen!!

jazakAllah.
jazakAllah!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muezzin
11-04-2005, 09:08 AM
:sl:

Calm down, sister. There's occassional problems with the forums where posts are deleted, not by the mods necessarily, but by whatever is causing the problems.

salehah
11-04-2005, 09:10 AM
WHO're you kidding bro

maybe the kids in the forum...
:)

Muezzin
11-04-2005, 09:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by salehah
WHO're you kidding bro

maybe the kids in the forum...
:)
I'm not kidding anybody. The mods here tend not to delete posts without a reason, and if your posts were indeed deleted by them, I'm sure there was a reason given in the relevant threads.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
salehah
11-04-2005, 09:34 AM
yes brother .
the posts that were deleted were the ones suporting point of veiws against them
THAT's ALL!!
where as same topic but the support for their point of veiw are still their!!

Now is this fair??

Muezzin
11-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Have you got a link to the thread? Believe me, I hate getting my posts deleted too, but I even know when I'm completely off-topic :p :)

salehah
11-04-2005, 09:42 AM
yes U R getting off the topic dear ...

read what i said... and
THEY KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!!
and unless u are also part of the TEAM... please dont reply!..

wasalaam!

Muezzin
11-04-2005, 09:43 AM
lol, I'm not 'part of the TEAM' :p

I'm trying to figure out precisely what the problem is. If you provide a link at least I and other members can see exactly what you mean. :)

salehah
11-04-2005, 09:50 AM
AHHHH tooo bad!\ i guess non of the TEAM MEMBERS are online to read what i wrote!

and you dont have to solve my problem my dear brother muezzin.
thanks for keepin the topic alive though!

minaz
11-04-2005, 10:08 AM
thanks for keepin the topic alive though!
lol it wasn't for this topics sake, he loves being called "dear" - his childhood special needs teacher called him that :p

- Qatada -
11-04-2005, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
lol it wasn't for this topics sake, he loves being called "dear" - his childhood special needs teacher called him that :p
loll! man where dyu come up with these..

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

minaz
11-04-2005, 10:17 AM
it's all true! Why can't you see through him and his exploiting ways. Poor lil Jimmy made the same mistake and what happened in the afternoon of spring '89, his turn in the activiity play centre was taken by our freind -Brother Muezzin

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-04-2005, 02:12 PM

Complaining and creating a scene will not solve anything. I suggest you be mature about it and PM the Admin or the Mods and ask them why instead of posting ur rant here.

:w:

Protected_Diamond
11-04-2005, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by minaz
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

:haha:

yeah that's a good idea why don't you just pm one of the mods and insha Allah they'll tell you why your post's was deleted

walakumasaalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Khaldun
11-04-2005, 04:18 PM

Im sorry you feel this way dear sister, but please contact us instead of posting this publicly, we are not "maliks" as you put it, human beings who make mistakes from time to time, I do apology if you feel you have been treated unfairly but like I said contact us and we will deal with it bidniAllah. Eid Mubarak!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.