/* */

PDA

View Full Version : BaDmA$H in the house!

DaSangarTalib
11-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Hey how are you all doing?

I guess i'll have to say a bit about myself...risky!...well im 19 years of age, i hope to learn about islam insha Allah and that's all you need to know about me for now:cool2:

Hey my sister comes on this site regulary her username is Proud ukht anyone know her? ;) im sure you all do

so what you waiting for? start welcoming me
:peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
11-05-2005, 07:54 PM
Welcome to the forums brother...Hope you benefit much from this site!

Sahabiyaat
11-05-2005, 07:54 PM
:sl:
hmmmm ......badmash sounds like something the asian mother would call her son wen she's angry...no....
i suggest u change ur user name
i'm sure ur not a badmash brother.

well enjoy site
post some gud stuff
and i mite ca$h out some reps

:w:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-05-2005, 08:22 PM

Welcome bro. lol nice name

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
11-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Welcome here...and i hope your stay will be permanent inshAllah.

P.S you have a sweet sister

baby_muslimah15
11-05-2005, 08:26 PM
Hey wassup BadMash!!! Proud Ukht is yo sister?? I did not know that(well guess your new thats why) But still...What took u sooo long to join dis forum??.....Anywayz ma name is baby_muslimah15, i'm 15, and etc.........Hollaz

Halima
11-05-2005, 08:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
Hey wassup BadMash!!! Proud Ukht is yo sister?? I did not know that(well guess your new thats why) But still...What took u sooo long to join dis forum??.....Anywayz ma name is baby_muslimah15, i'm 15, and etc.........Hollaz
yeah. that's my homey right there:happy1:

baby_muslimah15
11-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Whos yo homey??

Halima
11-05-2005, 08:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by baby_muslimah15
Whos yo homey??
whoelse?...LOOL you my homey. Fa-sho:happy1: I was just tellin our new home boy how nice you are.

baby_muslimah15
11-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Oh yea.....Fa-Sho you ma homey, to da fullest:okay:

Protected_Diamond
11-05-2005, 08:58 PM
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Alhamdulilah! you've finally managed to take my advice phew!!! All them years of shouting and teaching you about islam has finally paid off
*i can breath now*
masha Allah but only one bad thing is your username change it 'badmaash' jazahka Allah khair (may allah s.w.a reward you well)

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Halima
11-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Awww how sweet. A brother and sister gathering. I have told my brother about this forum, but he's stubborn and he will not listen to me.:enough!: I tell him to come and at least post..but he's toooo stubborn to do that! thank god your bro is not like that mashallah;)

Protected_Diamond
11-05-2005, 09:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
Awww how sweet. A brother and sister gathering. I have told my brother about this forum, but he's stubborn and he will not listen to me.:enough!: I tell him to come and at least post..but he's toooo stubborn to do that! thank god your bro is not like that mashallah;)
asalamualykum warhmatulahi wabarakthu

masha Allah he's not stubborn but he is anti-islamic, he just doesn't pray salah or read quran sharif which is VERY depressing and anoyying, beacuse he is suppose to be an example to me. oh yeah i was going to make a topic about this but i didn;t have time during ramzaan masha Allah i heard him lisening to islamic nasheeds which was sooo cool, I really do hope Allah s.w.a show's him the right path ameen!!

walakumasalaam warhmatulahi wabarakthu

habib
11-06-2005, 04:34 AM

bro, Welcome to the Forum ...
Enjoy your stay at here ...

Your name ... :okay:

F.Y.
11-06-2005, 04:51 AM
Welcome to the forums brother! hope your stay here leads you closer to Allah.
Peace.

Bittersteel
11-06-2005, 06:04 AM
badmash means someone bad,naughty,etc.

Hmm...the dark side of the force I sense in you.

where do you live anyway?

DaSangarTalib
11-06-2005, 02:12 PM
Hey thank U for yo warm welcomes, about my username, my mum calls me badmash everyday i dont no why tho i am a well behaved boy.....Honestly, i don't want to change it just yet maybe some time in the future tho if im still on this 4rum.

Husna don't get happy it was only one off, i was only lisening to them nasheeds to help me fall asleep HA! :giggling:

I don't want to tell you my name it's TOP SECRET maybe later.....and I live in a world that Allah created.

Halima you think that my sister's sooooooooo sweet but try living with her maybe i tell you some stories bout her sum otha time :hmm:

nafy
11-06-2005, 04:39 PM
salaamz
welcome bro....ummm.........badmash.....ehem lol ;)
hope u enjoy ur stay here!!!!
well.....ummmm........u can call me Nafy lol....n am 16....
and am lukin 4ward 2 ur posts!!!
hope u benefit from da forums inshallah!!!
take care
w/salaamz
p.s: yeh u do ave a luvley sis....and am sure ur as equally nyc aswell!! :)

Zuko
11-06-2005, 04:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~ BaDmA$H ~

Halima you think that my sister's sooooooooo sweet but try living with her maybe i tell you some stories bout her sum otha time :hmm:
Not some other time, now! LOL, j/p... No, masha'allah she's a sweet and caring sister... Why else would she bring you to this site? :cool2: :peace: Be happy man...

Halima
11-06-2005, 05:57 PM

It's a natural thing of how brothers and sisters act mean towards each other in front of people..but behind people you would never know....:Evil:

Zuko
11-06-2005, 05:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
It's a natural thing of how brothers and sisters act mean towards each other in front of people..but behind people you would never know....:Evil:
;D ;D ;D ;D Good point!

Hajar
11-06-2005, 06:03 PM

Welcome to tha forum ....

Protected_Diamond
11-06-2005, 09:24 PM
Husna don't get happy it was only one off, i was only lisening to them nasheeds to help me fall asleep HA! :giggling:
At least you were listening to them masha Allah! :smile:

Rabi'ya
11-07-2005, 09:37 AM
:sl: brother
Welcome to the site....
:giggling: @ your ID
hope, inshaAllah you can learn from us on this site.
:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ameeratul Layl
11-07-2005, 09:41 AM

Welcome to the forum brother!

Allah ma3ak

Sanobar
11-07-2005, 10:31 AM
salam!
welcome to the forums! kwl name...! well hope u havea wonderful timehere.....ur username is atrracting alot of attention aint it??????;)kiddin!
ma'salamah

looking forward to ur posts!

Umm Yoosuf
11-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Welcome to LI brother :)

DaSangarTalib
11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
.....ur username is atarracting alot of attention aintit??????;)
:nervous:

n thankz every1 4 yo kind wordz

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.