/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Memphis, TN

memphisbent
11-06-2005, 07:47 AM
Assalaam Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

Hello to everyone

I live in Memphis with my husband and two children. I am an american that reverted a few years ago and my husband is an arab born Muslim.

:thankyou:
memphisbent

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Batoota
11-06-2005, 08:10 AM
:sl:

welcome to the forum!!!! It's so nice to meet you:statisfie :cool2: :sister:

I can't wait to hear stories about ur children! *ahem, hint hint!* :lol: also, do you have ur reversion story saved? i'm sure you've had to say it a million times already, but please do share it with us! :wub:

Hope you had a good Eid!

:w:

habib
11-06-2005, 10:35 AM
:sl:

Welcome sister from the Forum...
Enjoy your stay at here ... :peace:

- Qatada -
11-06-2005, 11:04 AM
hey welcome to the forum sis! wow masha Allaah i luv hearin storiez of brotherz and sisterz revertin.. if you have any questions about islam or if your unsure of anythin then plz ask! jazak Allaah khayr

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Halima
11-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Welcome to the forums! hope your stay is permanent:peace:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!