/* */

PDA

View Full Version : who watches Amr khalid here?

onemuslima
11-06-2005, 09:52 AM
who watches amr khalid here? his whole show is about the ummah, and what youth can do to save it! i have started working on my own comic series for muslim youth specifically young woman! the idea is to illustrate incidentfrom our islamic past/ history, as well as real life stories, and some i have created that can help muslim youth come back to hteir muslim identity! what i want
from you is to give me ideas. what would u ( a muslim youth -female) would like 2 read, wht topics do u perfer? post back and tell me!
thanks

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zuko
11-06-2005, 04:44 PM
^^ I've heard of him, but don't know too much about him... Sorry sis...

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-06-2005, 04:52 PM
:sl:

Wrong section :-\

Lina
11-06-2005, 05:49 PM
:sl:

I haven't seen his show, I did read his book.
He does have a big impact on the Muslim youth apparently.
When is his show on? haven't seen anything about his show on Iqra.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
virago
11-06-2005, 06:00 PM
Salaam,

His show - the one that was aired during Ramadan will be repeated every Tuesday. However, I'm not sure about the timing.

Try www.amrkhaled.net

maisa
11-06-2005, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by virago
Salaam,

Try www.amrkhaled.net
thnx for the link brother.
I was wonderning if anyone is participating in his "life makers" program.... iam interested to join'em but i don't know how :-\

virago
11-06-2005, 06:45 PM
You'll find all the info you need in his website

onemuslima
11-07-2005, 08:42 AM
Salam
Maisa u can join amr khalids group in Canada, but it depends on which province ur in! any ways I was thinking if u guys have watched his show صناع الحياة and his Ramadan show that has just ended we can work on the projects to help the ummah online. U can always check his website 4 the latest projects.
thanx

onemuslima
11-07-2005, 08:43 AM
u can check the timing 4 ur country on the website:
amrkhalid.net

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.