/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new here

jay
11-06-2005, 11:49 PM
Hi, I'm an agnostic (raised as an atheist in a secular society) here to learn more about Islam, but firstly the existence of God. Before I make up my mind about such a potentially important issue, I feel I have to *know*, intellectually coherent, rational arguments which support my view, I have to *feel* certain I'm on the right track, and I have to be able to *convey* these sentiments to others in a persuasive and logical way. Its not enough to have a hunch if it could completely change your life... and if it flies in the face of what your friends and family embrace as truth. :happy1:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Protected_Diamond
11-06-2005, 11:52 PM
Hey welcome to the site, insha Allah (if Allah wills) this site will teach you and maybe even encourage you to revert to Islam insha Allah, anyways welcome to the forum and enjoy your stay here with us :happy:

peace!

Samee
11-07-2005, 03:16 AM
May Allah guide all of us.

Muhammad
11-07-2005, 07:14 AM
Greetings Jay,

Welcome to the forum! It is a pleasure to have you with us and God-Willing, you will learn much about Islam here.

You may find the following thread an interesting read:
The existence of God

Please also check out the FAQ section for any questions (located along the top of the page) and enjoy your stay!

Peace.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
F.Y.
11-07-2005, 07:59 AM
Hello and welcome
Hope you learn a lot on this forum! Feel free to ask questions - we love to answer them.
Maybe this site can help you: www.harunyahya.com Check it out - I think it is very detailed and comprehensive.
Peace :)

habib
11-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Welcome to the Forum ...

Enjoy your stay at here .. :smile:

Rabi'ya
11-07-2005, 12:18 PM
Welcome to the forum. Enjoy your stay and inshaAllah you will be able to learn about ISlam

Rabi'ya:rose:

Hajar
11-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Hi,

Welcome to the forum... :happy1:

And Enjoy your stay!!!!

Halima
11-12-2005, 04:06 PM
Salaam! Welcome to the forum.

I hope you enjor your stay here. inshAllah.

wasalaam.

Khayal
11-14-2005, 06:21 PM

:welcome: to the forum.

Ansar Al-'Adl
11-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Hello Jay and welcome to our forum! :)
We hope you enjoy your stay, and God willingly we will be able to benefit eachother. On the topic of the existence of God, I am sure you will find the the discussion, which Br. Muhammad linked to, fascinating. You are welcome to join the discussion.

Regards

- Qatada -
11-16-2005, 08:52 PM
hey! welcome to the forum.

a good site to check out is www.beconvinced.com its simple and not overloaded with facts.. it just gives you space to think and gives you things to think about to realise that there truely is a greater power.. and that is Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala.we look forward to your posts in the future :)

thanks.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!