/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Blind Man Regains Sight [After 18 years]

virago
11-07-2005, 05:45 PM

حساني فهمي (50 عاما) الذي فقد بصره عام 1987 إثر إصابته بمتاعب صحية وتجمعات دموية فقرر الأطباء وقتها تعذر علاجه وعدم وجود أمل في عودة بصره مرة أخرى, استعاد رغم ذلك بصره في تلك الليلة التي يجتهد البعض بأنها ليلة القدر المذكورة في القرآن الكريم والسنة المطهرة

في تلك الليلة ذهب حساني, مثل كل يوم من أيام شهر رمضان, بصحبة صديقه لأداء صلاة التراويح والتهجد بالمسجد العتيق في العوامية بحي جنوب الأقصر.

وأوضح أنه وبعد منتصف الليل شاهد وهو داخل المسجد "رؤى نورانية" رفض كشف تفاصيلها, ثم أصابته رعشة شعر بعدها ببرد شديد وطلب من رفيقه العودة إلى المنزل حيث أعلن لأفراد أسرته أنه استرد بصره من جديد.

حساني ذكر أن حالة من التفاؤل كانت تسيطر عليه في النصف الثاني من رمضان، بدلا من حالة اليأس والتوتر العصبي التي كان يعاني منها.

وأشار إلى الشهور التي قضاها محتجزا داخل مستشفى القصر العيني في القاهرة على أمل عودة بصره، ثم قضى سنوات طويلة يتناول أصنافا عديدة من الأدوية إلى أن فقد الأمل في العلاج.

عودة بصر حساني إليه بعد هذه الفترة جعل منطقة سكنه بناحية العوامية في مدينة الأقصر التاريخية بصعيد مصر, ساحة تعمها الأفراح وتتوافد عليها جموع المهنئين بهذه المعجزة الإلهية.

وبعد عودة بصره, تمكن حساني من رؤية ثلاثة من أطفاله تتراوح أعمارهم بين ثلاث وعشر سنوات ولدوا خلال فترة إصابته بالعمى ولم يتمكن من رؤيتهم إلا بعد تلك الليلة. استعاد مصري كان كُف قبل 18 عاما, بصره في ليلة السابع والعشرين من شهر رمضان المبارك بعد أدائه صلاة التراويح والقيام مع المصلين بتلك الليلة في مسجد بحي جنوب الأقصر.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
virago
11-07-2005, 06:11 PM
Salaam,

Well, ok I'll give you a summary.

The article speaks of an Egyptian man who regained his sight on Lailatul-Qadr.

On the night of the 27th, the man went with a friend of his to pray taraweeh and tahajjud.

After midnight he saw visions (he refused to say what he saw) and he started feeling uneasy so he told his friend to take him back home.

When he returned, he announced to his family that he regained his sight.

nafy
11-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Mashallah!!!! das wonderful :)

- Qatada -
11-07-2005, 06:14 PM
Allaah u akbar! wow masha Allaah thats well good!

Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala is ar Rahman (the most beneficial) alhamdulillah!

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bittersteel
11-07-2005, 06:15 PM
oh wait.There was a story about that girl turning into goat.We have to check how authentic this news is.

- Qatada -
11-07-2005, 06:17 PM
they said it was fake.

Allaah u a'lam (Allaah subhanaahu wa ta'aala knows best)

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabaraktuh

nafy
yea das true :$

virago
Well, I got it out of al-jazeera's website.

http://www.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0...4991761ACF.htm

- Qatada -
11-07-2005, 06:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by virago
Well, I got it out of al-jazeera's website.

http://www.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/0...4991761ACF.htm
no no .. we mean the story about the girl who turned into a goat.

masha Allaah i believe your article and its a miracle from Allaah subhanaahu wa ta'aala. sorry for the confusion.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

sapphire
11-07-2005, 07:13 PM
subhanallah...miriacles of Allah everywhere...May it help to strengthen our imaan...ameen

Shadow
11-08-2005, 02:39 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by virago
Salaam,

Well, ok I'll give you a summary.

The article speaks of an Egyptian man who regained his sight on Lailatul-Qadr.

On the night of the 27th
, the man went with a friend of his to pray taraweeh and tahajjud.

After midnight he saw visions (he refused to say what he saw) and he started feeling uneasy so he told his friend to take him back home.

When he returned, he announced to his family that he regained his sight.
interesting...although there is no authentic hadith which sez laylatur qadr is on the 27th
the prophet(pbuh) himself sed to look for laylatul qadr on the last ten days of ramadan, he further sed to look on the odd days among the last ten days

im sure a mod can help me out here

Jazak Allah khair for the article:)

montoyauk
11-08-2005, 03:29 AM
did this come in any papers?????????????

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 09:00 AM
:w:
Is it possible to get the font larger?
I will try to translate the passage, InshAllah. No promises of course!

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 09:54 AM
!waiting..............:omg:[/QUOTE]

:sl: :giggling: brother zak.

InshAllah will give it a go after my chemistry lesson (12:15pm). I promise!! That is of course if someone doesnt beat me to it before!!:giggling:

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 11:43 AM
salam
subhanallah
wasalam

Rabi'ya
11-08-2005, 11:57 AM
:sl:

wishi cud read it. looks amazing and pretty impressive tho

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 12:01 PM
salam
yes sis mashallah it must be great news for that brother
imagine how he is feeling right now
wasalam

Rabi'ya
11-08-2005, 12:07 PM
i really dont think i can imagine it....

Subhanallah it is amazing news tho

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 12:08 PM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

My vocab isnt that.....gooood.

Im ashamed to have to say this but Im going to say it anyway: I cant translate the passage.:hmm: :hmm:

Allah ma3akum

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 12:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
aaaah no probs :)
sis virago did it n i think its enuf for us to get the main message off it :)

:sl: Thanks bro. I can feel hyper again. I dont need to worry any more.:okay:

Allah ma3ak

Rabi'ya
11-08-2005, 12:15 PM
awwww sis, please try to translate it, even if its a poor attempt.... I cant read it :(

Im sure another brother or sister can trnslate it properly later inshaAllah

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 12:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
awwww sis, please try to translate it, even if its a poor attempt.... I cant read it :(

Im sure another brother or sister can trnslate it properly later inshaAllah

:sl: Id rather NOT make a fool of myself:giggling:

Allah ma3ik:loving:

Rabi'ya
11-08-2005, 12:25 PM
lolz ok ukhti

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 12:25 PM
salam
i think the summary in the begining is enough info
wasalam

virago
11-08-2005, 07:56 PM
Salaam,

Well, I'll try to give you a more detailed translation.

After praying taraweeh and tahajjud on the 27th night of Ramadan, an Egyptian man who had been blind for 18 years regained his sight.

Although the doctors had decided that there was no hope that Hassani Fahmi (50 yrs) would regain his sight, he did so no the night that many people believe is Lailatul Qadr.

On that night, Hassani went - just like all the other nights of ramadan - with a friend of his to pray Taraweeh and Tahajjud.

Hassani stated that after midnight, he saw while he was in the mosque "illuminating visions" (he wouldn't give the details of what he saw). He then felt cold and started shivering and so he asked his friend to take him back home. There, he announced to his family that he regainsed his sight.

Hassani mentioned that during the second half of Ramadan, he was overwhelmed with hope, unlike the state of hopelessnes and stress he always suffered from.

Hassani also mentioned how he spent months in a hospital in Cairo hoping he'd regain his sight, followed by years of taking various types of medication. Eventually, he lost hope.

After regaining his sight, Hassani was able to see three of his children (aged between 3 and 10) for the first time

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, it's not a very good translation but it's the best I could come up with.

Hajar
11-08-2005, 08:04 PM

MashaAllah thats so great..

Thanks for the translation sis!!!

Ataraxis
11-17-2005, 11:37 PM
Subhanallah.....I can't imagine that happening, but what a miracle that would be/is :rose:. Thanks for sharing & translating!

~ Sabr ~
01-25-2012, 11:59 AM
SubhaanAllaah!

Marina-Aisha
01-25-2012, 01:01 PM
Oh my! That's amazing!

Ahmed JeeS
01-30-2012, 01:31 AM
الحمدالله الذي استرد بصرة ولاكن لدي تفسير آخر والله أعلم , لأن الرعشة وبرود الجسم هي علامات خروج الجن من الجسد وأيضاً العصيبة هي من أبرز سمات تلبس الجن بجسد الأنس وكثير وغالب الجن عندما يتلبسون الانس يسبوون لهم أمراض عضوية وأبرزها السرطان وغيرها من الأمراض ,

وقد يكون الله شفاه وليست أعراض مس , لأن قال الله في كتابة الكريم في سورة الإسراء الآية رقم 82 ( وننزل من القرآن مهو شفاء .. ) والدلالة هنا الى أن القرآن يشفي حتى الأمراض العضوية والدليل ما فعلهُ الرسول مع أبو بكر في الغار H, pjn او استجاب الله لدعائة وهو ساجد او حتى شفاه الله بسبب الصدقة في أمور كثيرة والله أعلم بها , والحمدالله الذي اعادة بصرة وأسأل ان يشفي جميع المسلمين

UmmuShaheed
02-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Mashallah that's amazing

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.