/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Miracle of the bubbles!!!lol.

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 09:15 AM
:sl: brothers and sisters,

Wallah! I am feeling so hyper today but thats not why Im typing!!:aliencool

Last night I was sitting on my bedroom floor. I was listening to SAS read Surah an Nisa. It was soooooo uplifting!!!:statisfie I was stressed out bcuz I have two exams: one on thursday and the other on Monday. Khaiyr- I continued to listen and was reciting with SAS. :giggling:

For some reason, I couldnt take my eyes off the glass of water that was sitting on my bedside table. I noticed that some bubbles had formed in the glass. Being the person I am....I took the glass in my hand and started staring hard at the bubbles.

(Id stopped reciting at this point but the cd was still on).

' How cud I pop one of the bubbles without moving the water?' I thought.:rolleyes:

SAS had reached the best part of Surah An Nisa, so I joined in again.:statisfie

Then, I turned the glass to analyse the bubbles from every angle (dont ask me why bcuz I dont know myself).:happy1:

'I ought to grab a needle and see if I can pop one of the bubbles' I thought.

Just then, (for some reason), I looked at the formation of the bubbles. I noticed that Miraculously the bubbles formed the word Allah. My mouth dropped. SAS was still reciting. Tears welled down my face.:happy:

I plonked the glass on the table and ran down and told mom.

'why u blushing?' asked my mom.:?
'im not.....'.....and I told her wat I saw.:statisfie

She was amazed!!!:rollseyes

Isnt that fab brothers and sisters?

Oh, and soon enough SAS had finished Surah An Nisa. So I played it again. :giggling:

Allah ma3akum:okay:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
m_2005
11-08-2005, 09:23 AM
:sl:

Thats amazing, if only you'd taken a pic, would've been good to see it, oh well..........

Reminds me of the natural formation we saw in the marble on the stairs, in our hotel. clearly forming the word "Allah" in arabic, my cousin has the picture on his computer.....

Rabi'ya
11-08-2005, 09:32 AM
Cool, MashAllah....Wish I had some recitation to listen to....or even better wish i had a pc or CD player at home so i cud actually listen. lol

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 09:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by m_2005

Thats amazing, if only you'd taken a pic, would've been good to see it, oh well..........

Reminds me of the natural formation we saw in the marble on the stairs, in our hotel. clearly forming the word "Allah" in arabic, my cousin has the picture on his computer.....
:sl: Ill see if I can get a clear picture brother, InshAllah. You see, I didnt throw the water away. The glass is still (i hope) sitting on my bed side table.:giggling:

I will try and take apic. InshAllah.

Allah ma3akum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
11-08-2005, 09:35 AM
Unless the bubbles have burst overnight :S

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 09:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Unless the bubbles have burst overnight :S

:sl: I hope not. Or maybe mom has taken the glass downstairs to wash up.:giggling: Again, I hope not!!!

Allah ma3ik

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 09:47 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rabi'ya
Cool, MashAllah....Wish I had some recitation to listen to....or even better wish i had a pc or CD player at home so i cud actually listen. lol

:sl: U can send surah an Nisa to yourself from the forum nasheed section. U can even listen to surah an nias RIGHT NOW!!! in the nasheed section.
Allah ma3ik

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 10:53 AM
salam
subhanallah an awesome yet unique experience!!!
wasalam

Protected_Diamond
11-08-2005, 01:18 PM
:sl: warahmatulahi wabarakathu

:statisfie wow! masah Allah very intresting

:w: warahmatulahi wabarakathu

MetSudaisTwice
11-08-2005, 01:20 PM
salam
waiting for the pics inshallah
wasalam

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
waiting for the pics inshallah
wasalam

:sl: Tomorrow InshAllah brother.:statisfie

Allah ma3ak

Sanobar
11-08-2005, 01:25 PM
salam!
wow sis thats soo kool.....! i wish i was there to see it....:):)
ma'salamah

Ameeratul Layl
11-08-2005, 01:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sanobar
salam!
wow sis thats soo kool.....! i wish i was there to see it....:):)
ma'salamah

:sl: Ill be sending pics in sis. InshAllah. Thats if moomy hasnt tipped the water out. :giggling:

Allah ma3ik

Lonely_Boy
11-08-2005, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ameeratul Layl
:sl: brothers and sisters,

Wallah! I am feeling so hyper today but thats not why Im typing!!:aliencool

Last night I was sitting on my bedroom floor. I was listening to SAS read Surah an Nisa. It was soooooo uplifting!!!:statisfie I was stressed out bcuz I have two exams: one on thursday and the other on Monday. Khaiyr- I continued to listen and was reciting with SAS. :giggling:

For some reason, I couldnt take my eyes off the glass of water that was sitting on my bedside table. I noticed that some bubbles had formed in the glass. Being the person I am....I took the glass in my hand and started staring hard at the bubbles.

(Id stopped reciting at this point but the cd was still on).

' How cud I pop one of the bubbles without moving the water?' I thought.:rolleyes:

SAS had reached the best part of Surah An Nisa, so I joined in again.:statisfie

Then, I turned the glass to analyse the bubbles from every angle (dont ask me why bcuz I dont know myself).:happy1:

'I ought to grab a needle and see if I can pop one of the bubbles' I thought.

Just then, (for some reason), I looked at the formation of the bubbles. I noticed that Miraculously the bubbles formed the word Allah. My mouth dropped. SAS was still reciting. Tears welled down my face.:happy:

I plonked the glass on the table and ran down and told mom.

'why u blushing?' asked my mom.:?
'im not.....'.....and I told her wat I saw.:statisfie

She was amazed!!!:rollseyes

Isnt that fab brothers and sisters?

Oh, and soon enough SAS had finished Surah An Nisa. So I played it again. :giggling:

Allah ma3akum:okay:

SUBHANALLAH

format_quote Originally Posted by m_2005

Well brother U have remind me something that happened when I was in Saudai Arabia for HAJJ in 2003-2004 .......Hm well I was in HARAM MATAF at nigth doing TAWAF and it's about 1:00 or 1:30 a.m so suddenly I saw a crowd in the direction of RUKNAY YAMANI it's 10th or 11th Row in MATAF there was a shadow in orange color in marble seems like written MOHAMMAD ........so almost everyone was there watching and some people kissing the marble and all stuff like that so one of the SORTA or u can say GUARD came there and stand on that marble and shouting people that pls go away it's nothing but people are still there so they called the management and just removed that marble from there ........... they said it's Haraam .......and If we just think is that possible that ALLAH (swt) written his LOVELY PROPHET MOHAMMAD (peace be upon him ) name on a peice of Marble so people walk on that .......

Well I don't know that I make u understand properly or not because of my poor english language

JAZAKALLAH

Sanobar
11-08-2005, 02:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely_Boy

SUBHANALLAH

Well brother U have remind me something that happened when I was in Saudai Arabia for HAJJ in 2003-2004 .......Hm well I was in HARAM MATAF at nigth doing TAWAF and it's about 1:00 or 1:30 a.m so suddenly I saw a crowd in the direction of RUKNAY YAMANI it's 10th or 11th Row in MATAF there was a shadow in orange color in marble seems like written MOHAMMAD ........so almost everyone was there watching and some people kissing the marble and all stuff like that so one of the SORTA or u can say GUARD came there and stand on that marble and shouting people that pls go away it's nothing but people are still there so they called the management and just removed that marble from there ........... they said it's Haraam .......and If we just think is that possible that ALLAH (swt) written his LOVELY PROPHET MOHAMMAD (peace be upon him ) name on a peice of Marble so people walk on that .......

Well I don't know that I make u understand properly or not because of my poor english language

JAZAKALLAH
mashaAllah bro.....:) and yea everything was clear bro....:):):happy:

MetSudaisTwice
11-09-2005, 10:52 AM
salam
sis where is the pic you said you will be posting today?
wasalam

Lonely_Boy
11-09-2005, 11:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zAk
^ hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmif u mean JAN FEB 2004, then i was there too !.....:zip:

yes brother exactly I went on 10th of January and came back on 20th Febuary......at that time we didn't know each other otherwise I think we did met there

REMEMBER IN PRAYERS

Ameeratul Layl
11-09-2005, 12:45 PM

Sorry brothers and sisters. I could not take poicture of the bubbles in the glass. I accidently tipped the water on the floor whilst I was.....changing my bed covers.:playing:

It just wasnt written for u ppl to see it. Dont worry though, Ive placed another glass of water on my bedside table.:cool2: InshAllah, itll happen again.:playing:

Allah ma3akum

Rabi'ya
11-09-2005, 12:50 PM
awww sis, inshaallah

MetSudaisTwice
11-09-2005, 01:06 PM
salam
ok sis, inshallah
wasalam

Umm Yoosuf
11-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Subhanallah....:)

so0x0xsweet
02-17-2006, 02:00 AM
wow nice title
lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.