/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Last Post

m_2005
11-09-2005, 04:02 PM
:sl:

This is gonna be the last time I post on LI Islamic Forum, cos I'm gonna be busy from now with college and madrasah, so this is my final post forever.

I'd just like to say, everyone make dua for me that I pass my a levels, finish hifz quickly, and am able to keep away from sin.

Also if I offended anyone durin my time on this forum, forgive me

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ameeratul Layl
11-09-2005, 04:04 PM

Awwww...brother. Id like to say that i will miss u...but that wud be lying and liers go to jahanam.:hmm: :okay:

I should be doing the same thing bro. I have physics test tomorrow and my first maths modular exa on monday.

Good luck brother and InsHallah....INSHALLAH....INSHALLAH. u Will pass!! Ameen.

Allah ma3ak and tc.:okay:

Z
11-09-2005, 04:11 PM
Peace.

Who are you? Go do your 'momma' proud anyway.

Where are you becoming Hafiz?

Rabi'ya
11-09-2005, 04:15 PM
MashAllah, ur doing your hifz. Im proud of you brother.

I didnt really see you post much but you seem like a cool guy, never offended me, thats for sure

May Allah protect you in all that you do....ameen

Rabi'ya:rose:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BlissfullyJaded
11-09-2005, 04:15 PM

Ohh..you'll be missed brother.

May Allah (Subhanahu wa Ta'ala) grant you success in that you pursue.

Protected_Diamond
11-09-2005, 04:54 PM
:sl:warhmatulahi wabarakthu

awwh!! bro ameen to all your dua's don't worry just keep Allah s.w.a in yo mind and death then issha Allah noone can make you comit any sins ameen!

If you ever need help on your studies feel free to ask (btw i study law,psychology and sociology)

May Allah s.w.a be happy with u ameen

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

modez
11-09-2005, 04:57 PM
May Allah grant you and your parents jannah.. (A very big sacrifice for you and your parents, in becoming a hafidth.) A very luck brother.

Lonely_Boy
11-09-2005, 05:03 PM

Our prayers are with you brother INSHALLAH may ALLAH (SWT) give u success in this world and hereafter ......Remember us in prayers tooo

JAZAKALLAH

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-09-2005, 08:13 PM

Ameen to all the Duas. My bit is that, you can still visit the forums once in a while bro, dont need to forget all of us. Inshallah you are in all my Duas.

nafy
11-09-2005, 08:17 PM
salaamzzzzzz
noooooooooooooooooooo dont goooooooooooo lol
nah.......i wish u da best bro
u will pass all ur exams inshallah
may Allah keep u happy and strong in faith 4eva....ameen
take care
w/salaamzzzzzz

Khaldun
11-09-2005, 08:18 PM

Ofcourse you will be missed brother, I hope your life goes smoothly inshAllah and plus that you come and visit us sometime in the future, until then assalamu alykum warahamtullahi wabarakatuh

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.