/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Another Year Gone

Z
11-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Peace y'all.

I can't believe it's my birthday today. Yeah, another year has just gone by. So fast! And the one other thing, I don't believe I'm this old. Seriously, I just can't believe how old I've turned today. This is not a good sign I tell you.

I guess it's that time to put up vacancies now in my area.

Oh, and if anyone want's to get me something, I can message you my Amazon wishlist. Or if you got something already, feel free to send it (after I give you my address). You know, the most you can do is give me a good rep point for being so nice today and wish me a happy birthday.

Look at this, some really nice person sent me this via email today:

"Congratulationss! You have now gone a year closer to leaving this Jail Khana (dunya)." Hadhrat Hajji Imdadullah (Rahmatullahi Alayh)

Nice isn't it?

Don't even bother asking why I'm on this board on my birthday. Well, it is raining like dog ears here so yeah...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Rabi'ya
11-10-2005, 12:12 PM
Well happy birthday.

I know some people might blast me for wishing u but....i dont care.

anyway....i hope you have a ncie day and dont get too much aggro on this board today.

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Ameeratul Layl
11-10-2005, 12:14 PM
:sl:

May Allah grant u a prosperous life. Ameen.:okay:

Allah ma3ak

:aboo: :aboo: :aboo: :aboo:

Getting old....?:crickey:

MetSudaisTwice
11-10-2005, 12:16 PM
salam
brother i hope your imaan growers stronger than the previous year inshallah
wasalam

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Z
11-10-2005, 12:25 PM
Peace.

Ha, thanks guys.

And Ameen.

Protected_Diamond
11-10-2005, 12:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by metsudaistwice
salam
brother i hope your imaan growers stronger than the previous year inshallah
wasalam
:sl: warhamtulahi wabarakthu

ameen and hey there's nothing wrong with getting old, the older you are the wiser you are so smile lol

:w: warhamtulahi wabarakthu

Z
11-10-2005, 12:39 PM
Peace.

Ha Zak.

There's nothing with getting old? There is, you got to get married now. And marriage isn't good at my old-young'ish age. Just ask Farhan. :P

baby_muslimah15
11-10-2005, 12:43 PM
Well wishing you a verry happy b-day....And Ameeeeen 2 what Metsudaistwice said!!!!!

Halima
11-13-2005, 01:53 AM
Question:

What does Islam say about celebrating birthdays?

Answer:

In Islam, birthdays are not considered `eid (a festival) like `Eidul-Fitr or `Eidul-Adha, because `eids have conditions and guidelines such as not being allowed to fast during the days of Eid. Therefore, birthdays are simply occasions of a person's date of birth and are a matter of culture. If a person wants to commemorate his/her date of birth, then he/she may do so, especially if he/she takes the opportunity to reflect on the past and pledge to be better during the following year. However, to make the birthday an important occasion is not recommended or encouraged." (Excerpted, with slight modifications, from: www.islamicity.com)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.