/* */

PDA

View Full Version : It's just me

Safa
11-11-2005, 05:49 AM
:sl:

I'm not a new member. I just changed my username from desertroze to Zareen. I never really introduced myself before so I thought I'd do it now:statisfie .

So my name is Zareen from the u.s. and I'm a regular visitor to the forums. I'm surprised I haven't left actually because I tend to get bored with forums after a while. But not with this one :smile:. People seem livelier here :cool2:.

I'm currently a college student and I was always interested in learning about Islam and I often attend Islamic classes, many institutions offer them here. Being around fellow Muslims helps you become a better Muslim and learning isn't always enough...for me at least. I hope to visit Saudi someday since it's my birthplace. I would like to live there too but alas, I am not a citizen.

:w::peace:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Noor
11-11-2005, 06:02 AM

I was just thinking about you because I'm about to start another Al Maghrib course. Conquest:History of the Khulafaas. Super Super excited. Maybe thats why I cannot sleep? Anyways, you're a good contributor to the forum and if you think about leaving, i'll just have to go to wherever Qabeelat Durbah is and deal with you myslef.:eek:

Taken any AlMaghrib courses lately?

About Saudi Arabia and the whole citizenship thing makes me want to vomit. Such a country that has such great potential, indeed,and it's sad to see it the way it is. Indubitably Corrupted!

:w:

Safa
11-11-2005, 06:16 AM
:sl: sister Noor,

I'm just as excited as you are. I'm taking the lastest Al-Maghrib course Islam Invulnerable (The making of the modern muslim world) starting Friday...which is later today! So yeah looking forward to that and quite a lot of people signed up as usual.

And nah, I'm not leaving the forum.

baby_muslimah15
11-11-2005, 06:19 AM
Salaamz to all...Ummm Zaren, and noor...What is Al-Maghirb class??? Is it on another forum? Do u join or is it just sum1 u listen 2????

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Noor
11-11-2005, 06:31 AM

babymuslimah, you can just go here and you'll have your question answered inshallah. http://www.almaghrib.org/home.php

Sanobar
11-11-2005, 09:16 AM
welcome again zareen!!!! :lol:

Rabi'ya
11-11-2005, 09:41 AM

welcome again!! enjoy the forum, as im sure you already do

Rabi'ya:rose:

MetSudaisTwice
11-11-2005, 10:46 AM
salam
welcome back sis
wasalam

Khayal
11-14-2005, 06:24 PM
:w: n :sl:

:welcome: to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!