/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Complaint

Noor
11-11-2005, 02:16 AM
:sl:

For a mod, you should do better research on this forum, as this story was told already.

http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...ighlight=Story

it's the 7th story on the page, posted by 3washey.

I like her version a lot better.Nonetheless, an incredible story.

Zak, next time you want to start a whole new thread with a story, think twice and post it on the available and sutiable thread. http://www.islamicboard.com/showthre...ighlight=Story

:w:

P.S. funny how stuff that's already been posted get to stay on the forum but when you try to start a thread about something interesting, it's deleted the next day.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
baby_muslimah15
11-11-2005, 05:27 AM
Shes talking about when she posted in dis froum, and it waz deleted da next day(hmmmmmm) wonder why???...........Hollaz

Noor
11-11-2005, 05:32 AM
:sl:

Hey, I'm just obeying forum rules. If you want to post a story, then, post it in the thread thats meant for stories. Just cuz you're a mod, doesn't give you any right to do things differently. Instead of wasting the effort of merging thread and so forth, which takes a lot of space, and creates confusion, just follow instructions.

About deleted threads/ posts....how can I show you if it's been deleted? You're the mod, you tell me.

:w:

baby_muslimah15
11-11-2005, 05:41 AM
About deleted threads/ posts....how can I show you if it's been deleted? You're the mod, you tell me.

Sumbodys UPSET:okay: ....Gurl dont even worry about it, just keep on posting....Yea and just becuz they are da modz and admin...That doesnt give them the right to tell people what not to do(but they go on and do it) But heyy their da modz(so aint no use in arguing, or beefing)...Hollaz

P.S any modz or adminz who read dis(no hard feelings)........:smile:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
11-11-2005, 11:57 AM
Assalamu alaikum

Firstly, I split this thread, as it was going off topic.

Gurl dont even worry about it, just keep on posting....
Please do.

Yea and just becuz they are da modz and admin...That doesnt give them the right to tell people what not to do(but they go on and do it) But heyy their da modz(so aint no use in arguing, or beefing)...Hollaz
For those that find it hard to understand her street language, she is basicially saying that just because we are in a position of authority, it does not give us the right to tell people what to do, and what not to do?

Firstly, the rules are in place to make this board as effective and safe for all the members. We would like not only our members to learn, but also enjoy learning. At times, this can be a problem, as some members chose to repeatedly defy warnings and break the rules. We have recieved feedback from some members that we are too leniant, and from others that we are too strict. We have offered you a facility whereby you can report a post which you feel is innappropriate, I see very few members willing to take this approach, rather they want to make it known public.

P.S any modz or adminz who read dis(no hard feelings)........:smile:
Ah, don't worry, our feelings are not hurt alhamdulillah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.