/* */

PDA

View Full Version : oOOo scary men!!

Protected_Diamond
11-11-2005, 01:50 PM
:sl: warhamatulahi wabarakthu

I was walking home from college and this man in a car pulled up and he was askin me directions to such a such street, astaghfirullah then he asked me to sit in his back seat and show him the street, by the way i cover myself with a burka and a niqqab so i was like :uuh: no way! Islam doesn't allow a man and a woman to be alone..check the cheek :eek: He was like oh i am a muslim asalamualykum! :omg3: i was gobsmaked it doenst matter what religion you are islam doesn't allow it...grrr men huh! I just walked away thinking what a crazy world we live in.....:angry3:

:w: warhamatulahi wabarakthu

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aamirsaab
11-11-2005, 01:52 PM
:sl:
was he a freshie?

Protected_Diamond
11-11-2005, 01:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by aamirsaab
was he a freshie?

He looked 'well educated' which make's it even worse :omg3:

aamirsaab
11-11-2005, 01:57 PM
ok now that IS scary.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Rabi'ya
11-11-2005, 02:01 PM
OMG, thats scary....strange...nvm, i can hardly ever suss out some guys....

:P

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Protected_Diamond
11-11-2005, 02:01 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

yes it is, it's even worse in college, there's so much fitna where there's youngster's who are so ignorant, even though i look down when i can the brother's just stare at you like they've never seen a sister before, it's so upsetting because our ummah has stooped soooo low, they hearts have turned away from the beauties which lie in our deen!

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

S_87
11-11-2005, 02:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Proud ukht

I was walking home from college and this man in a car pulled up and he was askin me directions to such a such street, astaghfirullah then he asked me to sit in his back seat and show him the street, by the way i cover myself with a burka and a niqqab so i was like :uuh: no way! Islam doesn't allow a man and a woman to be alone..check the cheek :eek: He was like oh i am a muslim asalamualykum! :omg3: i was gobsmaked it doenst matter what religion you are islam doesn't allow it...grrr men huh! I just walked away thinking what a crazy world we live in.....:angry3:

whoa sis i feel for you.
i was in a situation like that 3 yrs back cept the man was following me in his car :-\ Alhumdulillah i wasnt far from home so i phoned my dad. (the man lived not far and i had mentioned he seemed to be a pervert before) who came for me and said he saw them waiting for me on the other side. so he told them something *never found out what* but it totallllllly freaked me out:mad:

Rabi'ya
11-11-2005, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani

whoa sis i feel for you.
i was in a situation like that 3 yrs back cept the man was following me in his car :-\ Alhumdulillah i wasnt far from home so i phoned my dad. (the man lived not far and i had mentioned he seemed to be a pervert before) who came for me and said he saw them waiting for me on the other side. so he told them something *never found out what* but it totallllllly freaked me out:mad:
WTH!?! wht is it with these wierdos?!

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Protected_Diamond
11-11-2005, 02:29 PM

:eek: That's worse than what happaned to me phew! your dad came to the rescue subhnallah!

baby_muslimah15
11-11-2005, 02:35 PM
OMG thats krazy.........!!!, well MashaAllah I can say I never had an experience like that b4, but I dont wanna speak 2 soon.....May Allah protect you and us All......AMEEN.

Ameeratul Layl
11-11-2005, 02:38 PM

No offense....but im getting really freaked out myself. WHY are guys such.....sickos? Im sorry, but its true!! Yes, women do bad....but men.....they are just completely sick!!!!(sorry....that dont go for ALL men).

Allah ma3akum

MetSudaisTwice
11-11-2005, 03:18 PM
salam
may allah guide us and this ummah to the straight path
wasalam

Muezzin
11-11-2005, 04:43 PM
General advice to sisters in situations like this: use common sense, which mashallah you have - don't talk to them if they're freaking you out, certainly don't get in a car alone with them. If you suspect you're being followed, note the registration plate, physical features of the guy and don't be afraid to call the police. And if a sicko tries it on, scream your lungs out and scratch till you draw blood. I'm serious.

P.s. if a man tries to sexually assault you, knee/kick him in the groin. Sod all this 'it's not a nice thing to do' - neither is raping someone.

nafy
11-11-2005, 05:18 PM
woh.........he actually makes sense when hes not in his lil comedy corner lol ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.