/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello..

Sweet Pea
11-11-2005, 07:21 PM
as salamu alaikum! Im new to the forum and to islam! I just converted wednesday, :O) i have a lot of questions, lol..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Halima
11-11-2005, 07:23 PM
Salaam Sister.

Welcome to the forum, and I hope that you have a great stay here at L.I. I can understand that since you are a new-bee in Islam you are bombarded with questions. Sure feel free to ask any time. We are here to help you.

Wasalaam.

sapphire
11-11-2005, 07:25 PM
wa'alaykumus salaam...

Mashallah sis that u converted....welcome to this forum...i hope inshallah your stay will be of most benifit to you and that all questions you want answered are answered...do feel free to pm me when u feel....

DaSangarTalib
11-11-2005, 07:25 PM
welcome to tha 4rum i hope u enjoy your stay wit us and Insha Allah benefit a great deal:welcome: and also have all yo questions answered Insha Allah

c u around in the 4rum then

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
- Qatada -
11-11-2005, 07:27 PM
wa alykum asalam warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

hey welcome to the forum sis. masha Allaah! please post whatever questions you wish and we'll try our best insha Allaah (God willing) to answer them.

congratulations and may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala make it easy for you to gain more knowledge and to follow islam properly and easily. may Allaah subhanahu wa ta'aala send peace and blessings upon his beloved Prophet Muhammad sal Allaahu alayhi wasalam, his beloved family, and the muslim ummah (nation/family.) ameen. may we all be guided for eternity and go jannah al firdaws (best place in paradise) insha Allaah! ameen

we look forward to your posts sis.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

habib
11-12-2005, 05:51 AM
:w:

Sister, WElcome to the Forum :statisfie

Insha Allah this forum will beneficial for you.

Ask as you want and we will help you as much as we can. :happy:

Enjoy!!!

May Allah Bless you!

Ameen

Rabi'ya
11-13-2005, 12:38 AM
:sl: sister

MashAllah, you have made a very big step forward in life, May Allah make the rest of the journey easy on you....ameen

Welcome to the forum, enjoy

(btw im a revert too *big smiles*)

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Protected_Diamond
11-13-2005, 02:08 AM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

masha Allah that's fab!!

welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your stay with us insha Allah

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Khayal
11-14-2005, 06:19 PM
:w: n :sl:

:welcome: to the forum.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!