/* */

PDA

View Full Version : trainee moderators

Brother_Mujahid
11-11-2005, 11:13 PM
what the frying pop is a trainee moderator, and what do they do...........

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
S_87
11-11-2005, 11:15 PM
:sl:

they are moderators in training, training to be proper mods :p

Far7an
11-11-2005, 11:20 PM
Assalamu alaikum

format_quote Originally Posted by kadafi
Basically, trainee mods have the ability to edit/close/open/move and delete posts. However, this ability is only restricted to the forums you're assigned to.
Do not panick if you accidently delete posts. The staff (i.e. admins + supermods) can restory any deleted posts.

If you have any queries regarding moderation, please pm one of the staff

Brother_Mujahid
11-11-2005, 11:26 PM
wicked.......

but with an increase in mods, surely it is power which can be used to wield to ones own advantage. If one then is tempted by the force of the dark side the LI world could be at danger from a new threat.

So the message basically is train your young trainees well so that they do not fall into the dark side. that would really make the mods go :furious:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Far7an
11-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Assalamu alaikum

Yes, thank you master yoda for those wise words... :-\

Brother_Mujahid
11-11-2005, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an
Assalamu alaikum

Yes, thank you master yoda for those wise words... :-\
no need to thank me brother........ i was under the impression that when you die and leave your hands outside your coffin and let them stay open, to show you leave everything in this world then you will be a very wise person for doing so........ interesting dontcha think. will get everyone saying mashallah when you die.......

http://www.islamicboard.com/basics-i...death-bed.html

ah yes that leads me onto one more thing i wanted to say as unlce ben would say: 'With great power comes great responsibility' let your young trainees know that.

awkay enough wisdom for now :coolious:

Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-11-2005, 11:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Brother_Mujahid
no need to thank me brother........ i was under the impression that when you die and leave your hands outside your coffin and let them stay open, to show you leave everything in this world then you will be a very wise person for doing so........ interesting dontcha think. will get everyone saying mashallah when you die.......
:

:embarrass :embarrass well not that, but the fact that person realized that u cant take anything from the world with u rathar.

Brother_Mujahid
11-12-2005, 12:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ã…hmed

:embarrass :embarrass well not that, but the fact that person realized that u cant take anything from the world with u rathar.
everyone sooner or later realises that, when they are put to rest in their final abode.

Halima
11-12-2005, 06:10 AM
everyone sooner or later realises that, when they are put to rest in their final abode.
.....what are u on about?

Brother_Mujahid
11-12-2005, 11:38 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Halima
.....what are u on about?
your grave.........

Muezzin
11-12-2005, 12:06 PM
If once you start down the dark path forever will it dominate your destiny

:p

Seriously, you're all doing a good job so far. But Bro Mujahid and Uncle Ben are right about power and responsibility.

Protected_Diamond
11-13-2005, 02:30 AM
i wanted to say as unlce ben would say: 'With great power comes great responsibility' let your young trainees know that.
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

point noted lol

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Umm Yoosuf
11-13-2005, 09:20 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum

Oh Masha Allah at last we have some more moderators :)

Protected_Diamond
11-14-2005, 12:26 PM
:sl: warhmatulahi wabaarkthu

awwwwwwwwwwh!! jazahka Allah khair sister! :loving:

:w: warhamatulahi wabarakathu

Genius
11-14-2005, 12:51 PM
One day the teenyboppers shall taketh over!

Rabi'ya
11-14-2005, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jannah
Assalaamu Alaikum

Oh Masha Allah at last we have some more moderators :)

jazakAllah sister. I hope we can prove our worth inshAllah

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

MinAhlilHadeeth
11-14-2005, 12:54 PM
hey how u becum a trainee moderator?

Rabi'ya
11-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Theres a link at the bottom right hand corner of the page...says Be A Mod...thats how u apply

:w:

Rabi'ya:rose:

Z
11-14-2005, 01:27 PM
Peace.

OMG, why?

I want to be one too!

- Qatada -
11-14-2005, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Peace.

OMG, why?

I want to be one too!
you gota be mature for a position lyk dat :p lol mesin.. jus go on the news and announcements section and you'll see the post there on how to become a mod insha Allaah.

wasalam o 'alykum warahmatulahi wabarakatuh.

Z
11-14-2005, 01:40 PM
Peace.

Cheap laugh Akhee, ha.

I think I won't bother Zak. There's a number of trainee moderators who deserve to become full time moderators. Namely 3washey, Ahmed, Proud Ukht. Better not go for a position myself, give them a better chance.

Protected_Diamond
11-14-2005, 04:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Z
Peace.

OMG, why?

I want to be one too!
:sl: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

awwwwh!! just apply insha Allah you'll get it :peace:

:w: warhmatulahi wabarakthu

Brother_Mujahid
11-14-2005, 10:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Genius
One day the teenyboppers shall taketh over!
o really :enough!: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :uuh:

- Qatada -
11-14-2005, 10:08 PM
nah, iss cz we the future init :p most modz are getting too old now, they might need to get their pension in a few yearz :) :p lol

Zuko
11-14-2005, 10:11 PM
Being a mod is scarrrry. :skeleton:

Brother_Mujahid
11-14-2005, 10:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by akhee
nah, iss cz we the future init :p most modz are getting too old now, they might need to get their pension in a few yearz :) :p lol

so it seems as orange network would remind me......... the future is bright, the future is orange.

yet it seems the young'uns can no longer spell properly and revert to the new texting format of writing.

hai tata hai men

wasalam :coolious:

Samee
11-14-2005, 10:56 PM

So, how long do these trainees have to practice until they can become real mods?

Far7an
11-14-2005, 11:23 PM
Assalamu alaikum

The purpose of this thread initially was to find out about the "trainee moderators". The question has been answered by our Admin...

Basically, trainee mods have the ability to edit/close/open/move and delete posts. However, this ability is only restricted to the forums you're assigned to.
They are on a training period, if they are successful, they will be appointed moderators on the forum. However bear in mind, that a trainee moderator can also be restrored back to normal member status.
So, how long do these trainees have to practice until they can become real mods?
This will be decided by the existing staff.

Thread closed.

:threadclo

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.