/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Forwarding LIES: "Dream of Shaykh Ahmad In Madinah"

Bint-Al-Islam
11-13-2005, 01:40 AM
:sl:

I just wanna say that there is Message been forward in MSN...Yahoo... and other AOL.. etc.. called "Dream of Shaykh Ahmad In Madinah"
IS A LIE..
This Article i paste it will give you More Information why is a LIE...

:w:

Forwarding LIES: "Dream of Shaykh Ahmad In Madinah"

"It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allah and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision."
Quran [33:36]
"Whoever attributes to me something that I did not say, let him reserve his seat in the Hellfire." - prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him.

re: LIE about "Dream of Shaykh Ahmad in Madina" (and similar lies)

Question #09-11-03

OK. I have a question about - Fowarding Emails That LIE About Allah & His Messenger (peace be upon him)"I am concerned about emails that Muslims are sending out to "everyone on their lists." It seems that a lot of them are not really based on the teachings of Islam, that is the Quran and authentic hadeeths.

What should we do?"
This is the email that just came to me and would like for you to confirm or refute the contents of the "Dream of Shaykh Ahmed in Madinah."

In a message dated 9/14/2003 6:14:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time: [misguided_muslim@toohotmail.com] sent out this message
(RED letters are my comments):
This is True!

(NO! It is NOT TRUE)

From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news. On a Friday Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Quran. Then he dreamt the Prophet Muhammed standing in front of him and saying that in one week seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim. None did what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dont look after their Husbands. Girls go round without being covered they do not respect parents or others. Rich do not look after the poor, they do not give gifts or money or do not give fulfill zakaat.

(NOT TRUE - FEAR ALLAH)

He also said to Sheikh Ahmed to make people understand to give zakaat. To do prayer and to keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When there is a single star in the sky, straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in the Quran will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with earth.

(NOT TRUE - FEAR ALLAH)

The Prophet said whoever reads this news to someone else, "I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE"

(NOT TRUE - Whoever even repeats this or sends it to others - could go to HELL - Forever - DO NOT DO IT - FEAR ALLAH)

If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish will come true.

Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will be of a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said "KEEP FAST,DO PRAYERS,GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR"

Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days.

(NOT TRUE - what kind of nonsense is this? FEAR ALLAH)

One Person forward it to 40 people he had 8,000 thousand, take prophit in his buisness. One Person did not believe this news and his son died.

One kept Saying he will forward it today,tomorrow but never forward this news he died as well.

(NOT TRUE - Allah Subhannad wa Ta'ala tells us in the Quran that "Every soul shall taste death." The time and date of our death is recorded with Allah befofre He ever created us. There is no way that Allah kills us for not forwarding email - especially LIES like this.)

PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE!

NOT TRUE - Whoever even repeats this or sends it to others - could go to HELL - Forever - DO NOT DO IT - FEAR ALLAH) Obviously, no Muslim should forward this or anything like it. For the clear hadeeth narrated by our prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, says, "Whoever attributes to me something that I did not say, let him reserve his seat in the Hell-Fire."

Answer #03-09-11 3:45 PM
Bismillah Rahman Raheem -

Thank you for your question about these types of emails and this one (Dream of Shaykh Ahmad) in particular, and for putting such confidence in our ability to answer such questions. At the end of this answer, please click the link to more about "Lies And Liars" inshallah.

Before we begin let us remember some very important points to keep in mind:

1. As Muslims we cannot lie about anything, especially about our religion.

2. We can always prove what our religion teaches because we have original recorded sources of our religion:

A) The Quran
B) Teachings of Muhammad.

This is a very unique part of Islam, not available in any other ancient religions.

3. Sometimes "questions" contain misinformation. We must qualify what it is that someone is saying against what they are implying.

4. If you find the answer to your question makes you say, "I didn't know that" or "This is good" are you ready to worship your God by submitting your choices to His Will?
This what Islam is really all about.

The most important subject is the worship of Almighty God, without any partners or associates or "gods" besides Almighty God.

Actually, we have written on this subject a number of times. It is not permissable according to Islam, to forward these types of emails without first verifying and confirming the content, especially when there is mention of "the prophet, peace be upon him, said . . ", nor to mention them, nor to forward emails about them. This is not the proper way to handle the situation. In fact, this is exactly what the enemies of Islam want us to do. In many cases they pretend to be Muslims or friends of Islam who are supposedly "helping Islam and the Muslims." To those who are not familiar with some of the basics of dawah in Islam, these may not seem like a big problem. However, it is never acceptable in Islam to try to accomplish some good by doing something haram (forbidden). It is never, ever possible to spread Islam by lying or using deceptive practices.

Why would anyone do such a thing?

Good question.

Because of Muslims promoting the wrong message.

Think about this: Muslims continually send out messages like the one that you just sent and then they tell everyone to do the same thing. Right?

Remember that the devil only has ONE GOAL - to put as many of the sons of Adam in the HellFire as he can. That is it. He does not really care how they get there.And it works - for the enemy.

Shayton (the devil) knows that most Muslims are ignorant of their religion and think that they know enough that they don't need to ask anyone about what they are doing. Or else, he counts on the fact that they will consider that it looks like something that will "help" the ummah (Muslim community) to do good deeds, even if it is a "little white lie."

But keep in mind that by lying about what our prophet, peace be upon him, says (whether in a hadeeth or a dream by some mystic shaykh, supposedly in Madinah), it is still a lie and could cause the one who sends it on to others to go to HELL, FOREVER.

And it is working!

We must discourage this practice of just "forwarding this to everyone on your list." You see many Muslims today do not really know a lot about Islam and they are easily confused by these people who know how to make up things to fool us or mistranslate or misrepresent the verses of the Quran and the hadeeth of the prophet, peace be upon him. As a result I have a number of emails coming to me from different countries wherein the youth are asking me about things that have really messed them up, all of it stemming from these teachings.

For the above reasons you can see why it is haram to forward these emails?

What should we do?

Good question:

First, when you receive email with any statements about dreams or visions -
DO NOT FORWARD IT TO EVERYONE ON YOUR LIST.

Second, send a copy to our office here in Washington, DC
email: AskIslam@aol.com or SheikYusuf@aol.com
Or Fax it to us: (703) 354 5224
Or Mail it through 'snail mail' at:
Ask Islam
Post Office Box 23683
Alexandria, VA. 22312

Third, begin to visit and promote the websites that are dealing with the real issues of being a Muslim in this place in these times. This is critical.

Finally, DO COPY & EMAIL this answer to everyone ON YOUR LIST!

For more about the lies being circulated about Islam and the Muslims, please click the links for more about:

"Lies About April Fool's Day" (Truth About Origin of April Fool's Day)
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/aprilnofool.htm

"Lies On A Pumpkin?" (Miracle Or Misguidance?)
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/lies/pumpkin.asp

"Lies And Liars" (Islamic Ruling On Lies and Liars)
http://www.islamtomorrow.com/lies.asp

We can all make a difference. But it takes cooperation and dedication. We must not play with this subject. We must work hard at promoting the real Islam based on the Quran in the Arabic language and the authentic hadeeth.

Our prophet, peace be upon him, warned us of times like these and here we are. So, let us make an agreement to work together for Allah.

Jazakalah khair was salam alaykum,
Yusuf Estes

http://www.islamtomorrow.com/forwarding_emails.asp

----------------------------------------------------------

This is like the letter of 'Shaykh Ahmadu of Madina' which is still in circulation and unfortunately unwary Muslims continue to believe in it. Hundres of copies are regularly made and distributed to Muslims and until recently people are receiving it in the post. Furthermore, now the internet and electronic mail is used to intensify the campaign.

We have previously warned Muslims about such publications. In our opinion, the above unauthored letter and information is probably of the same nature and Muslims are advised to disregard it totally.

and Allah Ta'ala Knows Best

Mufti Ebrahim Desai

http://www.islam.tc/ask-imam/view.php?q=11791

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimaH~SistaH
06-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Assalama Alaikum-Brother & Sisters!

I was just wondering if this is really true:

Subject:
DONT DELETE! IF YOUR A MUSLIM! PLEASE READ THIS!
From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news.On a Friday
Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Quraan. Then he dreamt the Prophet
Muhammed (saw) standing in front of him and saying that in one week
seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim. None did
what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dont
look after their Husbands,Girls go round without being covered they do
not respect parents or others,Rich do not look after the poor,they do
not give gifts or money or do not give fulfil zakaat.he also said to
Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give zakaat,To do prayer and to
keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When There is a single star in
the sky,straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in
the Quraan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with
earth.
The Prophet said whoever reads this news to someone else,
" I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF
SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM
PARADISE"
If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish
will come true. Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will
be off a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said
" KEEP FAST,DO PRAYERS,GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR"
Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person
forward it to 40 people he had 8,000 thousand, take prophit in his
buisness. One Person did not believe this news and his son died. One
kept Saying he will forward it today,tomorrow but never forward this
news he died as well.
PLEASE DO NOT THINK THIS IS NOT TRUE.

Someone sent it to me,and I was wondering if you have heard something about this!-

Salaam
:thankyou:

Umar001
06-02-2006, 06:48 PM
First of all, Salam Aleykum, and hope all is well.
Coming onto the matter:
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimaH~SistaH
Assalama Alaikum-Brother & Sisters!

I was just wondering if this is really true:

Subject:
From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news.On a Friday
Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Quraan. Then he dreamt the Prophet
Muhammed (saw) standing in front of him and saying that in one week
seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim. None did
what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dont
look after their Husbands,Girls go round without being covered they do
not respect parents or others,Rich do not look after the poor,they do
not give gifts or money or do not give fulfil zakaat.he also said to
Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give zakaat,To do prayer and to
keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When There is a single star in
the sky,straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in
the Quraan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with
earth.
The Prophet said whoever reads this news to someone else,
" I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF
SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM
PARADISE"
If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish
will come true. Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will
be off a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said
" KEEP FAST,DO PRAYERS,GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR"
Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days. One Person
forward it to 40 people he had 8,000 thousand, take prophit in his
buisness. One Person did not believe this news and his son died. One
kept Saying he will forward it today,tomorrow but never forward this
news he died as well.

Someone sent it to me,and I was wondering if you have heard something about this!-

Salaam
:thankyou:
Now This is what is on Yusuf Estes website, I hope others may clerify this for you to:

Question #09-11-03

"I am concerned about emails that Muslims are sending out to "everyone on their lists." It seems that a lot of them are not really based on the teachings of Islam, that is the Quran and authentic hadeeths. What should we do?" (I am including a sample that just came to me and would like for you to confirm or refute the contents of the "Dream of Shaykh Ahmed in Madinah."

re: Fowarding Emails That LIE About Allah & His Messenger (peace be upon him)

In a message dated 9/14/2003 6:14:55 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Muslim sent this email out:

: (This is NOT true - do not believe it; do not forward it; warn anyone about this LIE!)

This is true.

: (NO! It is NOT TRUE)

From Madina Sheikh Ahmed has sent this news. On a Friday Sheikh Ahmed fell asleep reading the Quraan. Then he dreamt the Prophet Muhammed (saw) standing in front of him and saying that in one week seven thousand people died but not even one was a true Muslim.

None did what ALLAH wanted. He also said now is a bad time. These days Wives dont look after their Husbands, Girls go round without being covered they do not respect parents or others, Rich do not look after the poor, they do not give gifts or money or do not give fulfil zakaat.

He also said to Sheikh Ahmed make people understand to give zakaat, To do prayer and to keep fast. The day of judgement is near. When There is a single star in the sky, straight away the path of forgiveness will close. The writing in the Quraan will disappear (vanish). The Sun will lower itself with earth.

The Prophet said

: (NOT TRUE)

whoever reads this news to someone else, " I WILL ON THE DAY OF JUDGEMENT MAKE HIM A PLACE IN PARADISE, AND IF SOMEONE DOES NOT BELIEVE THIS NEWS TO BE TRUE THEY WILL BE BANISHED FROM PARADISE"

: (NOT TRUE - FEAR ALLAH)

If a poor person gives out this news to other people his/her good wish will come true.

: (NOT TRUE - Whoever even repeats this or sends it to others - could go to HELL - Forever - DO NOT DO IT - FEAR ALLAH)

Sheikh Ahmed said if this is not true then my death will be of a Non-Muslim. The Prophet said "KEEP FAST, DO PRAYERS, GIVE ZAKAAT AND GIVE KINDNESS TO THE POOR"

Whoever Forwards This will get his/her reward in three days.

: (NOT TRUE - Whoever even repeats this or sends it to others - could go to HELL - Forever - DO NOT DO IT - FEAR ALLAH)

One Person forward it to 40 people he had 8,000 thousand, take prophit in his buisness. One Person did not believe this news and his son died.

: (NOT TRUE - what kind of nonsense is this? FEAR ALLAH)

One kept Saying he will forward it today, tomorrow but never forward this news he died as well.

: NOT TRUE - Allah Subhannad wa Ta'ala tells us in the Quran that "Every soul shall taste death." The time and date of our death is recorded with Allah befofre He ever created us. There is no way that Allah kills us for not forwarding email - especially LIES like this.)

: (NOT TRUE - FEAR ALLAH)

Obviously, no Muslim should forward this or anything like it. For the clear hadeeth narrated by our prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, says, "Whoever attributes to me something that I did not say, let him reserve his seat in the Hell-Fire."
Source

Please go onto the source link and read the rest of the thing there.

Anyhow, Salam Aleykum.:thankyou:

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-02-2006, 06:54 PM
i gt tht email so many tymes.. and also a text.. at 1st i kinda blived it now i juz think itz false :?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saad52988
06-02-2006, 07:07 PM
salaam,
i have asked scolars and all of them say do not believe it !!!!!!!!!!
WASALAAM

Umar001
06-02-2006, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MusLiM 4 LiFe
i gt tht email so many tymes.. and also a text.. at 1st i kinda blived it now i juz think itz false :?

I've never had it, man I feel so left out of the online muslim community :giggling:

Lol well I never check mail anyhow lol

alafasy
06-02-2006, 10:24 PM
aslam oalikum bro and sis peace be upon unto you
i think this is not true because what is that one who will podt thid he will get this this and this and one who will not forward this he will die i think this is purely false thinking i think i receive 2 or three msg like this every week..
allah does not punishing them in this dunya who are commitimg sin then how allah could do this with a muslim...
pray for me
wa alaikum salam

BlissfullyJaded
06-02-2006, 10:31 PM

I'm pretty sure this has been posted before.

And its false, like IsaAbdullah stated. :)

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=31833&dgn=4

MuslimaH~SistaH
06-03-2006, 04:50 PM
I really couldn't believe it,and that's why I posted here!
Ya Allah,why should people LIE?

~~Jazak'Allah'Khair~~

Pk_#2
06-03-2006, 05:12 PM
May Allah forgive us all....for wrongly doing things like this

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-03-2006, 07:06 PM
just stupid people, who mayb claim to be muslim sending stuff like this..

dont u juz hate it wen dey send u emails sayin "if u dont forward dis within 3 hours or sumfin ur goin 2 die, or allahz goin 2 curse u" subanAllah.. it gets me maadddddd! so i reply bak and say "u call urself a true muslim, are u stupid sendn dese tings around???!"

Muezzin
06-04-2006, 12:26 PM
Just another reason not to spam my inbox with this rubbish. :)

chacha_jalebi
06-04-2006, 01:01 PM
ders loads of fake e mails goin bout, like dat one about 9/11 and the eagle verse in d quran, it was all fake cos d quran dnt hav a eagle verse, also i think muslims wanna promote islam, i.e bring it back & dey r using dese e mails 2 do so, but lying wont help

and lying about drms is a massive sin, it says in bukhari "whoever lies about a dream, will be asked to tie a knot in a thin hair" which will be impossible 2 do, so the punishment fits d crime

MuslimaH~SistaH
06-04-2006, 02:15 PM
May Allah forgive us all:)

aamirsaab
06-04-2006, 02:53 PM
I wish e-mail was invented at the time of the prophet [saw]. That way he could've called these dang things haram.

Jazakallah for informing us about this bro.

[see, I do appreciate information - i'm not a complete cynic :-)]

MusLiM 4 LiFe
06-04-2006, 06:33 PM
yeah the 9/11.. some ppl r sooo sad that they sit there tryin 2 scare ppl.. daaamn get a life man.. dtz wt i cal internet freakz :S

------
11-30-2007, 11:44 AM
:salamext:

It's just sad, to see so many Muslims not appreciating the beauty of Islam, and appreciating the 'West; more... :(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.