/* */

PDA

View Full Version : God Sees You Everywhere

kashifdogar
11-13-2005, 10:54 AM
A teacher had many good students in his class but had particular regard and high respect for one of them. Some of the students one day asked the teacher the reason for this. In reply he said, I shall tell you tomorrow."
The next day, he handed to each of those students one live chicken. He asked them to take the chickens to a place where they would not be seen by anyone and then slaughter them. After a while, they returned with their chicken duly slaughtered. But his favourite student came back with his chicken alive.
The teacher asked him why he had not slaughtered it. He replied. "You had asked me to go to a place where nobody would see me. I tried hard to find a place where God Almighty could not see me. But I failed. Everywhere went I was sure that God could see me and I could not hide from Him. So I could not carry out your instructions.
On hearing this, the teacher turned to the other students and remarked, "The reason why I respect this student more is because of his constant awareness of the existence of God who can always see him, no matter where he is. Consequently, he does not commit any sin".
The sixth Imam, Ja'far al-Sadiq (a), said to one of his friends, lshaq Bin Ammar, "Fear God as if you are able to see Him because He sees you. And if you think that He is not able to see you, then you become a non-believer. And if you believe that He sees you and you commit a sin in His presence, then you consider Him as the lowest of those seeing you".

Sayings of Prophet Mohammed (Peace be upon him):
"A Muslim is the one from whose speech and hands other Muslims are safe". (Sahih Bukhari)
"Those who are not kind and merciful on the mankind, then Allah is not kind and merciful to them as well.” (Sahih Bukhari & Muslim)

Surah 49: Al Hujraat (Ayat 13):
"O mankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honorable of you with Allah is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa [i.e. one of the Muttaqun (pious)]. Verily, Allah is All-Knowing, All-Aware.”

Allah's Apostle said, "While I was sleeping, I was given a bowl full of milk (in the dream) and I drank from it (to my fill) till I noticed its wetness coming out of my limbs. Then I gave the rest of it to 'Umar bin Al-Khattab." The persons sitting around him, asked, "What have you interpreted (about the dream) O Allah's Apostle?" He said, (It is religious) knowledge."

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) explained this Hadith-e-Qudsi that Allah says , he who does not find time to do Zikir and Dua’ (supplication ), because of his involvement in the Quran , I bestow upon him more than those who do Dua’.
And the superiority of the Kalaam of Allah over all other Kalaams is the same as the superiority of Allah over His creation.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: The Quran is that recommender whose recommendation will be accepted and is such a disputer whose dispute will be accepted . whoever keeps it (Quran) in front of him , meaning practically does what it teaches ,the Quran will take him to Jannah. And he who keeps it behind his back , meaning does not practically do what it teaches, the Quran will take him to hell.

Note: “A disputer whose dispute will be accepted” means for those who are reading it and practically doing what it teaches, the Quran will dispute for them in the court of Allah for increasing their ranks. And for those who are careless, it demands why they are not paying it, its due right.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: Allah increases as well as decreases the ranks of many people, because of This Quran. Meaning those who practically do what the Quran teaches, Allah rewards them with honor in this world and the hereafter. And those who do not practically do what the Quran teaches, Allah disgraces them.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said to me that do recitation of the Quran and the Zikir (remembrance) of Allah. Because of this deed your Zikir (remembrance) will be done in the skies. And this deed will be a source of guidance with light (Noor) for you on the Earth.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: Two persons should be envied. One who Allah has blessed with the Quran and he keeps himself busy day and night with its recitation. Second whom Allah has blessed with wealth and he keeps himself busy day and night by spending it (in the way of Allah).

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: (The day of Resurrection) The person with the Quran will be told “Keep on reciting the Quran and keep on climbing the ranks of Jannah and recite slowly slowly as you recited slowly slowly in the world. your place will be where your last Aayat will end.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: On Resurrection day when the person with the Quran will come (In the court of Allah) the Quran will request to Allah “Present him with a special garment”. A crown of nobleness will be awarded from Allah. It (Quran) will again request “ O my Lord present more”. A full dress of esteem will then be awarded from Allah. It (Quran) will then request “O my Lord be pleased with this person”. So Allah will be pleased with him. Then it will be said to him “Keep on reciting the Quran and keep on climbing the ranks of Jannah” and (for him)
for every Aayat a good deed will be increased.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: In the eyes of Allah some people are like special people of a house. The companions (RA) requested “ Who are these people?” (P.B.U.H.) said: people of the Quran, as they are special people of Allah. Note:- “people of the Quran” means a Haafiz of Quran or one who recites the Quran mostly or one who ponders as well as practices on the Quran.

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: He who does not have even a portion of the Quran saved in his heart, he is like a deserted house.
Note: meaning – just like the happiness and prosperity of a home is by its inhabitants, similarly the happiness and prosperity of a person’s heart is by the remembrance of the Quran

The Messenger of Allah (P.B.U.H) said: The best among you is the one who learns and teaches the Quran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ibn Abi Ahmed
11-13-2005, 06:19 PM
:sl:

Please refrain from multiple posts, one will be sufficient, this is not the first time you have been asked.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.